shape
carat
color
clarity

Her Class Ring is Here!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

the2nortons

Rough_Rock
Here are a few pics of the ring I got for my wife as a graduation present for getting her masters. It's not quite as amazing as she is, but really, nothing is. Hope the pics come out okay. The 3rd pic was taken using the Ideal Scope (obviously improperly). Oh yeah here are the particulars.
Shape A Cut Above H&A
Carat 0.41
Color H
Clarity VS2
Measurements (mm) 4.77-4.79 x 2.94
Table % 56
Depth % 61.5
Crown Angle ° 33.9
Crown % 14.9
Pavilion Angle ° 40.9
Pavilion % 42.9
Polish Ideal
Symmetry Ideal
Girdle 1.0% to 1.5% Faceted
Culet Pointed
Fluorescence Inert
PS- Thanks for everyones help in making the decision. Jay
860174110-ha1.jpg

269104108-ha2.jpg
>
69275182-heartsarrows.jpg

Beansy

Shiny_Rock
Wow,

You captured great arrows. The setting is so unique. It is really stunning!

fuffi

Shiny_Rock
A beautiful ring and great pics. She's going to be thrilled!

Mikesgirl

Shiny_Rock
Really beautiful. She's going to be thrilled. Your ideal scope picture made me curious, though. I've used an ideal scope on mine and it seems to vary so considerably depending on the slightest change of angle or light. It seems that the arrows are more grey than black and the background consistently a medium pink, slightly darker that the pink in the scope. Also, slight tilting will reveal tiny white dots that come and go with slight movement. Is that diamond quality or technician failure? I'm confused.

Colored Gemstone Nut

Ideal_Rock
Trade
----------------
On 9/12/2003 2:33
6.gif
9 PM the2nortons wrote:

Here are a few pics of the ring I got for my wife as a graduation present for getting her masters. It's not quite as amazing as she is, but really, nothing is. Hope the pics come out okay. The 3rd pic was taken using the Ideal Scope (obviously improperly). Oh yeah here are the particulars.

Very Elegant Setting. I like the way the ring slims down towards the diamond. It makes your diamond stand out more. Congratulations and to your wife also for getting her masters....

Warm Regards...

-Josh Rioux
Sitka, Alaska
wacko.gif

Mara

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow the ring is beautiful! I love the setting, the thin cathedral shoulders really focus on the center stone. What a great gift for such an important time in her life! Will she wear it on the right hand or will this function as an e-ring upgrade or ?

Beautiful arrows!
appl.gif

winyan

Brilliant_Rock
I love it, and personally, I'd be proud to wear it. However, that's mho.

Best wishes to you both!

win

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results