shape
carat
color
clarity

Help the Swirl Girl!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
FFF, did you end up ordering the swirl necklace off of diamond.com? Today I was at a local jeweler and they had one and it was about the size i picture the diamond.com one being and so I asked the price, they wanted $595 for it! I think the only difference from the diamond.com one was the clarity was slightly higher, si1 maybe? So I just smiled politely and just went back to waiting for what they were fixing, but it was really cute, but I could see getting a lot of every day use out of it, so I was just wondering if the diamond.com one was cute in person. Its only $100ish so not a big deal, but figured I''d ask before I decided to order or not.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
This one is on new James Allen site...think it is $325.

allenswirl.jpg

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Crap. You people are so EVIL!!! I am LOVING this swirl jewelry, and now this is just ANOTHER thing to add to my unending want list. I want almost EVERYTHING in this thread. AGH!
32.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/2/2005 7:35:09 PM
Author: Maxine

This one is on new James Allen site...think it is $325.
I have GOT to get that!!!!!! Thanks, Maxine!

sarita

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for starting this thread. I have been looking for a cute diamond pendant, something a bit trendy but classic enough to wear everyday. I like the whole circle look okay but I am really liking these swirl alternatives you''ve posted.
1.gif
I saw a a 3-circle pendant at a department store a couple months ago that I really liked which was on clearance but I didn''t ask to see it and now it''s gone and I regret not doing so. It wasn''t the more common circles inside each other style but 3 small graduated (from smallest to largest, which was still fairly small) circles that I think may have even been intertwined - vertically in a row. I have found similar but nothing that really made me take notice like the one I saw. Anyone have anything similar they could share?

I''m going to try to post the 2 most similar designs I''ve found on the web.

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
OR....the swirled heart...

heartswirl.jpg

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/2/2005 6:37:19 PM
Author: Blue824
FFF, did you end up ordering the swirl necklace off of diamond.com? Today I was at a local jeweler and they had one and it was about the size i picture the diamond.com one being and so I asked the price, they wanted $595 for it! I think the only difference from the diamond.com one was the clarity was slightly higher, si1 maybe? So I just smiled politely and just went back to waiting for what they were fixing, but it was really cute, but I could see getting a lot of every day use out of it, so I was just wondering if the diamond.com one was cute in person. Its only $100ish so not a big deal, but figured I''d ask before I decided to order or not.
Blue- I didn''t order it because my b-day is coming up in Sept & my BF needed an inexpensive gift option, so that''s the direction I steered him in. $595 vs $115: for a fun little piece like this I bet the lower clarity will work just fine for me! If I do get it I''ll be sure to let you know what I think.

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2005 8:47:50 PM
That heart is my favorite so far! (Though I love that James Allen one too!)

Morticia

Brilliant_Rock
I know you can find Cathy Waterman jewelry at Barney''s here in NYC. I saw some of her stuff recently. Very delicate and beautiful.
35.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/2/2005 9:01:36 PM
Author: FireGoddess

Date: 8/2/2005 8:47:50 PM
That heart is my favorite so far! (Though I love that James Allen one too!)
The heart is also form James Allen.......
2.gif

So you don''t have to go far to find it!
1.gif
Just a click away!! Isn''t it great that it''s all so easy to order online???

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/2/2005 9:34:40 PM
Isn''t it great that it''s all so easy to order online???
Hehehe - for me, ABSOLUTELY. But my wallet and my bank account HATE ME.
40.gif

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
I saw a pair of earrings at my jeweler''s this weekend that were to die for and I thought of this thread. They were huge--almost like a quarter diameter...E-F, VS stones-amazing...imagine a 7 stone flower cluster with a swirl of glistening baguettes around the flower, and aorund that a swirl of small RBs... on french backs hanging from your ears.
18.gif
3.gif
30.gif

I am taking a picture when I go back Saturday and leaving copies in my husband''s briefcase, his bathroom, his sock drawer...I have to have something for Christmas!
32.gif
9.gif
11.gif
31.gif

Blue824

Brilliant_Rock
Jenn, I can''t wait to see those pictures, the description sounds interesting. I''m sure it is beautiful, I trust your judgement at this point
1.gif

Those James Allen ones are great! But I sort of like the smaller swirl better because the chain goes through the pendant instead of hanging off of a seperate link, for some reason that changes it for me. Yeah, I''ll probably end up ordering it, I''ve done too much summer sale shopping so I''m going to wait until after my birthday, maybe someone will read my mind and get it for me
3.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
These are fun...dangly earrings are so cute at night!

j72198.jpg

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
I LOVE swirls!!!! Here is a set my mom gave me as a gift this summer. I don''t know the stats--but the diamonds are rose cut and white and sparkly!!!

psswirl.jpg

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/3/2005 12:52:00 AM
Author: Blue824
Jenn, I can't wait to see those pictures, the description sounds interesting. I'm sure it is beautiful, I trust your judgement at this point
1.gif

Those James Allen ones are great! But I sort of like the smaller swirl better because the chain goes through the pendant instead of hanging off of a seperate link, for some reason that changes it for me. Yeah, I'll probably end up ordering it, I've done too much summer sale shopping so I'm going to wait until after my birthday, maybe someone will read my mind and get it for me
3.gif
3.gif
Honestly...these are more breathtaking than the studs...the baguette work is unreal...THE most beautiful pair of diamond earrings I have ever seen.

4.2 cts tdw
VS1-2
E-F

flsw.collage.1.jpg

AndyRosse

Ideal_Rock
WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Tat2db I love your swirl set!!! Jenn those earrings were made for your earlobes - breathtaking!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wow Jenn, those are just gorgeous, I am in love with them!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Maxine

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful earrings!!!
30.gif
Are they YOURS yet?????

35.gif
i

moremoremore

Ideal_Rock
Girl, u so fabulous! (and look at her trying to sneak these in...as if we forgot that the studs were "it" LOLOL)

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/7/2005 8:55:24 PM
Author: moremoremore
Girl, u so fabulous! (and look at her trying to sneak these in...as if we forgot that the studs were ''it'' LOLOL)

Niiiiiiice...real nice, MMM... THANKS.
40.gif

20.gif
14.gif
11.gif
25.gif
2.gif

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Tat2db what a fantastic set. Do you have any pictures of your earrings on? Or of the whole set on?

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Thanks so much!!! I will take pictures with the set on and post them this evening!!!!

Jennifer5973

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 7:29:25 AM
Author: tat2db
Thanks so much!!! I will take pictures with the set on and post them this evening!!!!
Yes! Must have more pics!
3.gif
This set is the epitome of swirly diamond heaven!
30.gif

fountainfairfax

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/8/2005 8:07:11 AM
Author: Jennifer5973

Date: 8/8/2005 7:29:25 AM
Author: tat2db
Yes! Must have more pics!
3.gif
This set is the epitome of swirly diamond heaven!
30.gif
Couldn''t have said it better myself....swirly diamond heaven, sigh........

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
here''s a couple of pics... they are not rhe best but ya get the idea!

ear1.jpg

tat2db

Shiny_Rock
Here''s the necklace....and thanks for the compliments!

neck1.jpg

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
FANTASTIC!!!!
30.gif
36.gif

Diamonds4Me

Brilliant_Rock
Don''t know if you''re still looking or not but I found this one at Solomon Brothers for $175.00

89303.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results