shape
carat
color
clarity

Help me with Wedding Bands

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Finley24

Rough_Rock
Can you help me find a wedding band to go with my e-ring. My ring looks exactly like the attached pic but mine was custom made and the band is thinner and has five tiny tiny diamonds on either side of the canary diamonds. I just dont know what to get to go with it!! Help!!!

ht2245e.jpg

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
How about a small eternity band containing the same sized diamonds as the five on the side?

Or just a plain classic band.

snuga

Brilliant_Rock
could you get a matching band with the same engraving on it? i think that would look really pretty together or if you want to wear them apart you can do that too. it would be really simple, but also ornate... just my .02
20.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/1/2005 10:36:48 PM
Author: sevens one
How about a small eternity band containing the same sized diamonds as the five on the side?

Or just a plain classic band.

I agree or you could get a band with yellow diamonds in it as well. That could be stunning.

jaz464

Ideal_Rock
My opinion, princess cut diamonds, alternating yellow and white
36.gif

Finley24

Rough_Rock
Ohh I like all these ideas. Are there any good online vendors that have bands with canary diamonds?

Spuncorpceo

Rough_Rock
I''ll post a few ideas. I like the first attachment the best but alternating with yellow diamonds. The last two attachments will probably be FAR to bulky for such a elegant e-ring but the reason I attached them is to show you that Isaac does have access to yellow diamonds (as they are in other rings) and maybe for some photoshopping later by someone who knows how to do it
2.gif

Oh, and here is the link to the website I''m getting these rings from:
http://dimendscaasi.com/wedding/forHer/default.asp

wed03AB_large.jpg

Spuncorpceo

Rough_Rock
#2 - Once again, I think it will be too bulky with that e-ring but I just want to give you ideas
1.gif

wed02EA_large_1.jpg

decodelighted

Super_Ideal_Rock
Personally I like (in this order)

#1 --the plain engraved band idea or
#2 --a very delicate engraved one with channel set canary diamonds

I''m not a fan of alternating color stones as a band (too busy for my eye) ... with the possible exception of that delicious Kirk Kara set that staggers the alternating with long sapphires then short diamonds ... (more elegant?)

I''ll look for pix ...

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/2/2005 12:04:02 PM
Author: decodelighted
Personally I like (in this order)

#1 --the plain engraved band idea or

#2 --a very delicate engraved one with channel set canary diamonds

I''m not a fan of alternating color stones as a band (too busy for my eye) ... with the possible exception of that delicious Kirk Kara set that staggers the alternating with long sapphires then short diamonds ... (more elegant?)

I''ll look for pix ...

I agree deco I only like alternating when there is a size difference (likw in the kirk kara) so it creates more of a pattern. But you could do two yellow, one white, two yellows. Or the other way along. The possibilities are endless!

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~I forgot something, I think that Signed Pieces also does custom work (someone correct me if I''m wrong) and they may be able to make an eternity band with alternating yellow and white diamonds...
2.gif

Finley24

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for all the ideas!!! I found this ring on Firenze and I just love it but I don''t think it would go with my e-ring and it is white gold and my ring is platimun
but i just love the vintage look of the ring. What do you all think of it?

http://www.firenzejewels.com/diamonds/info/40-Wedding-Bands-with-Precious-Stones-169-1330-000-LADY-S-.43CT-VINTAGE-ANTIQUE-DIAMOND-18K-WHITE-GOLD-WEDDING-BAND-RING-000-.html

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do like the ring you posted but I don''t think it would be the best match with your e-ring. Maybe if the RB were princess canary diamonds it would go better. Plus I am not a fan of mixing metals (it wears them faster).

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results