shape
carat
color
clarity

Help Finding Pave Band

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
After being on this forum since July, you think I''d be able to find something as simple as a pave band! But I can''t seem to find *just* the right one. Everything has been too thick, too thin, bad quality or just not right. I''m looking for a simple 3 row pave band (like the one pictured below) at about 2 to 3mm. I''ve been looking at the one from the Facets Collection but the thinnest one they have is 3.4mm and that''s too thick for me.

This past weekend I trolled the diamond district (in NY) and put up with a TON of vendors trying to sell me their less than quality pave bands (one lady didn''t even know what pave was - she gave me the BLANKEST stare when I asked to see their pave bands). I know that there must be some quality shops around that would have pave bands.

Can someone give me some suggestions?? Thanks!!

Btw, the pic is from Ivanka Trump''s new jewlery collection. Her stuff looks a lot nicer than I would have thought!

three sided pave ivanka trump.JPG

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
Leon mege could probably make one in the width you are talking about www.artofplatinum.com . Michael b also makes them in I *think* 2.3 (petite princess) 2.5 (regular princess). you can see pics of his stuff on pearlman''s website..

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 12/12/2007 4:20:21 PM
Author: mrssalvo
Leon mege could probably make one in the width you are talking about www.artofplatinum.com . Michael b also makes them in I *think* 2.3 (petite princess) 2.5 (regular princess). you can see pics of his stuff on pearlman's website..
I was also going to suggest Michael B (seeing as how I'm obsessed with his 3-sided pave design)
31.gif

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Does anyone know how expensive a Leon ring would be? I don''t know if it''s true, but I feel like "custom" route for a pave wedding band seems a bit too much trouble for me. Although I guess it''s the same as just going to a store and asking for modifications?

IWPO - thanks for the suggestion! i went to the website and found some that I want to try on! good thing that ritani is sold in fortunoff! I got a couple near me!

Any other places?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results