shape
carat
color
clarity

Hearts on Fire vs Whiteflash A Cut Above Round Brilliant

djohnson

Rough_Rock
Bought a whiteflash ACA .89 engagement ring. My GF and I went into a brick and mortar looking for a wedding band. As my GF was trying on rings it almost seemed like the sales lady was making a few snide remarks in regards to online stores, and hearts and arrows stones. She was trying to turn us on to hearts on fire stones. She changed her tune a bit when I politely mentioned our diamond is an AGS 000. But I was little worried that my GF who isn't as knowledgeable may be slightly apprehensive about the quality of her stone? Anyone know much about Hearts on Fire vs Whiteflash ACA? Thanks

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
djohnson|1404752986|3708220 said:
Bought a whiteflash ACA .89 engagement ring. My GF and I went into a brick and mortar looking for a wedding band. As my GF was trying on rings it almost seemed like the sales lady was making a few snide remarks in regards to online stores, and hearts and arrows stones. She was trying to turn us on to hearts on fire stones. She changed her tune a bit when I politely mentioned our diamond is an AGS 000. But I was little worried that my GF who isn't as knowledgeable may be slightly apprehensive about the quality of her stone? Anyone know much about Hearts on Fire vs Whiteflash ACA? Thanks
Yes, 25% less for the same cut quality stone. .. ;)) you did great especially finding a .89ct stone...those are rare birds.. ;))

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dancing Fire|1404756454|3708256 said:
Yes, 25% less for the same cut quality stone. .. ;)) you did great especially finding a .89ct stone...those are rare birds.. ;))

Agreed - you did an excellent job! ACA's are Whiteflash's branded stones just like Hearts on Fire are branded stones. However, both are AGS0 stones so no worries there. Whiteflash probably does more analysis on stones than Hearts on Fire ever dreamed about so you're way ahead of the game!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yep, same cut, both hearts and arrows ideal cuts. You were just smart not to overpay by 25-30%.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Both are beautiful top quality diamonds. You just got a better deal.

TC1987

Brilliant_Rock
... Anyone know much about Hearts on Fire vs Whiteflash ACA? Thanks

Years ago, some PS lady said her husband calls them "Wallets On Fire." That always stuck in my mind for some reason, :lol: I think we've had a few discussions on here in the past that concluded Whiteflash ACA is a stricter cut grade to meet. And that the signature superideals that PS vendors carry meet or exceed the performance of HoF stones but cost less.

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
ACA's are held to a stricter cut grade. I've had both, and HOF's are nice, ACA's are better. I still have all the ACA's I've ever bought.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results