shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Hand Forged Platinum Ashoka Ring - ERD

AshokaLuv

Rough_Rock
I posted this over in the testimonials section, but I know this is where we all come to see the goods!
Hand forged Platinum Ring
3.02 Ashoka
J VVS2

Stone was sourced by Mark at ERD, and his jeweler nailed the hand forged setting. It's absolutely perfect and we couldn't be happier with it! Another fabulous creation from Mark for my collection!

Video of Stone... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JbNQQid7C_c&feature=results_video&playnext=1&list=PL3B2A4AFA78CBFD91
Video of Ring... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dU-yLNQUpW4&list=UUCT1hf2Iqrhhv3NeUyyKn4Q&index=6&feature=plcp

Ashoka Pic.jpg

Ashoka 2.jpg

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a stunning and unique diamond! I've never seen that cut. The ring is just beautiful - we need some handshots for perspective.

Very, very pretty!

CaprineSun

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous!

Is that the same cut Reese Witherspoon has?

The work is beautiful and I'm currently debating if I want Mark to do my custom e-ring right now.

Congrats!!

Handshots, please?

Lotus99

Shiny_Rock
What an interesting stone! I love the setting. Congratulations! :appl:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Truly a beautiful and unique setting - congrats!

Hospatogi

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is so unique! The ASHOKA stone is simply beautiful and you chose the perfect setting for it! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ashoka cuts are SO stunning!!! Wow, what a ring! :love:

lovedeals

Rough_Rock
Beautiful, congratulations! In reply to a question above, I am virtually certain the ashoka IS what Reese Witherspoon has as well.

D

Deactivated member 42515

It's beautiful! I read about the Ashoka back in the day when Reese got proposed to. Isn't it like one of the rarest cuts?

cavluv

Rough_Rock
seriously...PERFECTION!! What a stunning ring, and the setting is gorgeous! Congratulations...you must be thrilled to wear such a uniquely exquisite ring!!!

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Very, very cool diamond, I love the cut!!!!!! And that setting is to die for :love: :love: :love: Everything about it is perfection. We need handshots!!!!!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
YayTacori|1335693975|3183360 said:
It's beautiful! I read about the Ashoka back in the day when Reese got proposed to. Isn't it like one of the rarest cuts?

Yes, very rare. I think it would be difficult to find one! Especially one so huge and gorgeous like this one. :love:

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
WOW!! :o :o :love: :love: We need to see like a zillion more photos of this beauty please!!! :lickout:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
OMG this is exquisite!!!! I didn't know that non-celebrities would even be able to get ahold of one lol. I did read on another forum that this is the type of cut that Reese has, and someone posted a link of more info about the cut and I believe the raw stone has to be like 3 or 4 times the end carat weight because of how it's cut. drooling!!!! and yes hand shots please!!!

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium
My jeweler carries Ashokas, but I've never seen one this big. It is amazingly gorgeous!!!!! Congrats!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Holy. Moly. Need hand shots!

cheers--Sharon

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results