shape
carat
color
clarity

Gorgeous Milgrain Bezel Diamond Eternity Band from IDJ!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Hi PSers! I've been 'lurking' for almost a year and this is my first thread. :D My fiance and I started discussing engagement rings early last year. I learned a ton from Pricescope and gave him pictures and instructions for the diamond shape (round brilliant) and setting I wanted. He picked a gorgeous diamond on his own (using a diamond wholesaler)- I just stressed that quality (especially cut) was the most important factor for me! In August, he proposed during a hike at Yosemite with my dream ring. :love:

When it came time to pick a wedding ring, I knew that I wanted a mismatched set. I searched high and low on Pricescope and loved the vintage look of milgrain bezel eternity bands. I ended up going to ID Jewelry at their office on 47th street. It helps that my office is just a few blocks away. :) Jade showed me a beautiful bezel eternity band that was a bit wider than what I wanted. They were able to order it for me in a thinner band with 3 pointers (and hand milgrained). Jade told me it would take two weeks and that's exactly how long it took! (Love that!) I picked it up this morning and it is SO gorgeous and even better than my already high expectations. Most importantly, it looks great with my engagement ring! I am very glad that I went with IDJ- the service was professional/super courteous, the price was awesome (30% less than I expected to spend) and the quality is impeccable! I will definitely use them for my other diamond needs in the future!

Thank you Pricescopers for leading me to ID Jewelry and bezel eternity bands. Your posts are so helpful- I hope this post helps someone out there!

Details
Platinum
2.8mm wide (approx.)
2mm high (approx.)
22-3 pointers; .66 ctw
Excellent, F/G, eye clean SI stones
Size 4

Sorry for the ginormous pictures! This is not the best lighting, but I couldn't wait to post pictures of my beautiful set (which I can't wear till June)! :lickout:

weddingband.jpg

_26603.jpg

_26604.jpg

_26605.jpg

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
Just fabulous!!! :appl: :appl: :love: :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful :appl: Please post a lot more pics

Bonfire

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning rings, perfection as a set!! You are a lucky girl!!

heididdl

Ideal_Rock
Love the band and love IDJ They are so nice and their work is beautiful. I just bought diamond jackets from them so happy

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
What excitement for you today!! Congrats on your engagement & new band--well done! :appl: :love: :appl: :love:

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Your new eternity band is so pretty and it looks amazing with your beautiful engagement ring!!!

Tekate

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it!

Madison2

Brilliant_Rock
I love your new eternity band!
IDJ does it again! Beautiful set!
nycspring, may I ask what size is your diamond solitare?

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful. :love: And your set looks so lovely on your hand! Gorgeous and blingy! :love:

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
Thank you all for the kind replies!! Can't wait to wear this set in June. :dance:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set! They look great together. I love your e-ring too! Congratulations! It's going to feel like a long wait knowing that gorgeous band is waiting for you!

nycspring

Shiny_Rock
luv2sparkle|1423064143|3827210 said:
Beautiful set! They look great together. I love your e-ring too! Congratulations! It's going to feel like a long wait knowing that gorgeous band is waiting for you!

luv2sparkle, thank you! Btw, I love your ring!! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful set! You picked the perfect band for your stunning solitaire. Enjoy!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Stunning set!! I love that combination!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results