shape
carat
color
clarity

GOG Emerald Cut Solitaire!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hello everyone
35.gif

I''m back from a surprise trip to spain organised by my dahling husband (it was the 5th anniversary of our engagement ) and found pictures of my emerald cut ring in my inbox sent over the wkend by GOG.
10.gif
10.gif
10.gif

Here''s some holiday snaps:

(hahaha you thought I was gonna post the pics of the ring didn''t ya?)

JL Valencia.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
More..

JL Spain.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Hehehe..

JL Bats.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Ohh yes.. ring pics!! Hang on a sec
2.gif

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Another light view:

JLEm201GVS2b.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Side view:

JL Em201GVS2 side view.jpg

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
I've gotten the stone set in a simple stuller tiffany emerald cut setting until I decide what I want! The ring should be here by next week and I'll post handshots then.
30.gif

As always, Jon was a dream to deal with and Christen is such a doll! Thank you GOG yet again
36.gif

msb700

Brilliant_Rock
wow!!! that is one very pretty and elegant ring!!!cant wait to see some hand shots!! (and not bad trip pictures either!! hehe)

lovelylulu

Ideal_Rock
WOW! I love the clean, elegant lines of an emerald cut.

Your ring is stunning as it is -- but are you considering a different setting?

p.s. i want to be on that spanish beach!!!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful emerald cut! Can't wait to see it on your hand. Bet you had a nice vacation too.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I''ve got very fond memories of Spain--very beautiful pics! And as for the EC ring--it is so elegant and wonderfully set, you may never want to change it!!
30.gif

cheers--Sharon

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Jade,
Love the pics from Spain, but I really love the pics of that emerald cut ring. You must be sooooo excited. I can''t wait to see the hand pics. Glad you had a nice vacation!!!

MissAva

Ideal_Rock
Simple and classic! Jade Leaves you have the best taste.

Angel7

Brilliant_Rock
Another beautiful ring, congrats!
36.gif

If you are getting ride of your pave (avatar), I think I know someone who could take it off your hands!
31.gif
(j/k)

BrightSpot

Ideal_Rock
What a classic, elegant ring, JadeLeaves! It''s gorgous!
30.gif
Beautiful vacation photos too!
10.gif

bling*diva*

Ideal_Rock
~~Your ring is stunning!!! And I love the calssic setting!!!
30.gif

AsscherGirl

Brilliant_Rock
It is so beautiful!
30.gif
All of these rings on pricescope really make it extremely hard for a girl to pick which one she wants!

I love the simple, sleek setting you have the diamond in right now, but I think I remember reading that this was supposed to be a RHR. Normally, I''d say leave it as it is, but it would probably be lots of fun designing something different!

Have fun & wear it in good health!

belle

Super_Ideal_Rock
your ring is beautiful jade!
3.gif
i know you are going to come up with something amazing for the setting and i can''t wait to see it!
36.gif

Patty

Ideal_Rock
Great pictures and a great ring! It's beautiful the way it is but I can't wait to see what you do with it.

How nice to come home from a trip and find pictures of your new sparklie!

Demelza

Ideal_Rock
That''s a gorgeous EC! And I love it in that simple setting. Whatever you end up doing with it will be gorgeous, I''m sure! Congrats!!!

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
That''s awesome jl.

(i''m getting so jealous!)

Naww- enjoy it; it''s lovely

LadyluvsLuxury

Brilliant_Rock
Wow I love the classic elegance of the emerald and solitaire...it is gorgeous! What type of band are you going to wear with it?
31.gif

Shay37

Ideal_Rock
Well, I had to wait until I could pick my chin up off of the floor before I could respond, but that thing is simply stunning! I love it. I''m not a fan of emerald cuts, but that one is to die for. Congrats on the trip and the ring. What are the specs? If I have overlooked your posting those (brain hasn''t functioned since I saw the pics), please forgive me. I will reread just to make sure.

Shay

jadeleaves

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks everyone!

msb: will post handshots when I get the ring!

lovelylulu: Yes I am eventually going to get a custom setting by MWM or Art Of Platinum - it''ll be awhile before that happens, as hubby and I just found out today that our offer for a piece of land has been accepted (YAY!!!) and we''re going to build a new house, so the setting will have to wait!

Spain was beautiful and we had a very idyllic vacation!

angel7: unfortunately, I can''t even PAY for someone to take the 3sided pave ring and the matching band off me.
38.gif
Trust me, you won''t want it, not after looking at it now. I am getting a new setting for the RB that was in it.

I can''t wait to get my new ring - hopefully it''ll take the bad taste of the pave fiasco away!
9.gif

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Wait wait wait - did I miss the pave fiasco? What happened? Is there a thread about it?!

I loooooooooove this new EC stone!!! Just divine and scrumptious and all of those yummy things. It''s gorgeous already all on it''s own...it will look beautiful in a new future creation as well!!

PhillipSchmidt

Brilliant_Rock
I'd like to see that post too. You are just beyond words **. I would definately have a lot to add. *compiling MSN records*

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results