shape
carat
color
clarity

Gabriel & Co Setting with GoG cushion

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

setell

Shiny_Rock
Hi All,

I finally have my ring finished and is so excited to be wearing it. It's been a longer process then I had first imagined but I am so glad I have the ring I want. The diamond is from GoG and the Gabriel & Co 4181 setting is from ID Jewelery. I am still shocked at the amazing price that Yekutiel gave me!!!! I saved ~$415USD (or ~$460CDN) for the exact same setting as I was going to order it from GoG when my JA setting didn't work out. I have to say that if JA hadn't screw up my first setting and with their bad service I wouldn't have gone to ID Jewelery for the Gabriel & Co setting! I didn't go into the transaction with a high level of customer service expectation since well I haven't had a good experience with a super reputable vendor on PS and ID Jewelery isn't the super vendors on PS. In the end I was blown away with how amazing the service level was/is! Both Yekutiel and Luann is AMAZING and just top notch!!! I can't say enough how amazing they were and how speedy they are with their emails! My first email to them had a response in less then an hour! The average response time have been all under 4hrs if I sent it within business hours or before 10am if I sent it the night before (all in EST)!

They have been amazing not just for answering my emails fast but helping me in ways when I needed help! I had problems getting the diamond mounted as the setter (found on PS) I was going to use in Toronto (I live in a small city) probably didn't work with cushions that much as he declined my job and said my prongs were not the right type. He suggested I get Gabriel & Co to change it to princess type prongs before he can "work with it". So I emailed Luann as by then I sort of lost a lot of hope of finding a jeweller in my local area OR in Toronto which is one of the biggest cities in Canada to do work on a cushion (plus I couldn't get over how gross a princess type prong would look on a cushion). I told Luann the situation and asked how much they will charge to mount and ship the ring back to me as I've seen pictures of their work on PS and I know they can work on a cushion. They responded and offered to mount my diamond at cost and ship it to me for free if I ship it to them (I live 1hr from the border so I picked it up there). That was an amazing deal and I did just that! It also helps that Luann also said if I ever lose a melee they'll replace it free if I'm ever in town or send it to them! I also love how they sent me pictures of the setting before they shipped it to me the first time and sent me pictures of the finished product too! I also really appreciate the follow up email Luann sent me when I received my setting. It's one thing to send me a generic email with a link to get feedback (both JA and ID Jewelery did this) but another to send a personal email asking my thoughts on what I thought of the setting. That was service I did not receive from JA and I am very pleased to get that type of service from a vendor. That bit of personal touch goes a long way for me! As a Canadian it was just wonderful to work with Luann since she made my experience just amazing and my hesitations that JA left me has disappeared as I now favour vendors that will offer me service. I will most likely purchase from them again when it's time to go shopping for more jewellery. Overall, I would highly recommend GoG and ID Jewelery for their amazing service and attention to detail to all my friends and family! So give the smaller vendors that is less popular here a try and you might be blown away with top service the way I was!

My diamond is a 0.71 G VS2 cushion and I just love this baby. Sorry for the bad pictures as I still haven’t figured out how to take nice pictures yet.

Sorry for the long paragraphs!

IMG_4047 - Copy2.JPG

setell

Shiny_Rock
I will post more pictures once my FI takes some with his DSLR vs my dinky point and shoot.

IMG_4032 - Copy2.JPG

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous, setell!! Love your ring!!

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats! Gorgeous ring - I just love that Gabriel and Co thin micropave setting and the cushion is beautiful and sparkly.
30.gif

Amzizzle

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous ring!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty! I love cushions.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

FAbu!

cheers--Sharon

wsu12

Brilliant_Rock
My wedding band is Gabriel & Co, they make such beautiful pieces. Congratulations:)

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Congrats, it''s stunning!!!
30.gif

joelly

Ideal_Rock
Wow....its beautiful Steel!!! I''m sorry for those running around you did but in the end it all pays off when your gorgeous diamond stare back at you, right? That ring must''ve been a disco ball, all sparkles with all those melees. Nice choice!!!
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
OHHHH Wow! that is a beautiful cushion in a beautiful setting! Congratulations.

setell

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everybody for your kind words! I love the ring and can''t stop staring at it!!!
30.gif
30.gif

joelly the bling is soooo beautiful. Now if only I can figure out how to capture it with a nice picture. I need to figure this out as the pictures I have just don''t do it justice yet!

MagsyMay

Brilliant_Rock
How did I miss this earlier! Beautiful diamond and setting! Can''t wait to see more pics
36.gif

haagen_dazs

Brilliant_Rock
very beautiful!
this is one of the setting designs i am considering .

would you be able to post photos of the side profile?
i am curious as to how high the prongs and diamond sit above the band.

many thanks in advance!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
Beautiful....... I am a tad bias
9.gif
since I have the same setting with a GOG cushion. Bravoto you for getting a better deal with ID jewelry. Wished I found ID before getting it through GOG. But nevertheless, it is a beautiful setting
18.gif
Please post more photos of your ring.

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Slight threadjack!

Haagendazs, check out Diamondbug''s anniversary ring photos! I saw them and she has a great picture of the side profile of her ring!

Threadjack Over!

Setell, post more pics please!! I can''t believe it was your ring that they sent me to show my brother! It''s hilarious, but because of you, I think that this is THE ring he''s going with!! He''ll have a round diamond in his though!!! Btw, I like the pink rocks you used for props!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results