clarity

French cut rainbow ....

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Rhea|1396634893|3647389 said:
Circe|1396634057|3647382 said:
Rhea said:
I'm so jealous! I thought I'd found the perfect French cut ruby eternity about a month ago, but the seller got the size wrong and I had to return it. I cried, really cried. And here they are nearly falling on your lap! You have the perfect set! Congratulations on your great finds!

Oy, Rhea, that sucks! I know your pain (possibly for real, what with the back-and-forthing on the sapphire band). What size do you wear? I'll happily keep an eye out for you while I trawl for the amethyst one I'm currently craving (seriously, I'm an idiot: Israel Rose had one for ages and I back burnered it and then it sold ... bah). What width, metal, etc. are you looking for?

Really? Really and seriously? My sapphire one is a bit on the dark side so I may change it if another comes along, but it's about 1.8/1.9mm both ways and is a size 6.75. The ruby one was 2.5mm by 1.8mm and even that looked good with it!

The worst thing was that the ruby one had 33 rubies, my birthstone, and I'm turning 33 this year. I told my husband I'd bought myself a birthday present :) I cried hard and still regret sending it back even though I couldn't comfortably wear it. I think it was a size 5.75 and two jewellers recommended against taking away a bit of metal to make it larger.

Okay, enough with the raining on your parade! You have a beautiful set and I'm so glad that you've found all your beauties!! You have a real knack.

Hey, not at all! I *like* hunting! I know of an absolutely perfect sapphire one, but no rubies in that size on the horizon ... if I spot any, do you have an LT listing or something through which I could contact you?

Rubies-R-Me said:
Oh my.. Circe I'm honored that I lit the "I must have" fire in you about a set of rainbow rings!
I did buy that set of Cartier rings a few months ago and any combo of ruby/sapphire/emerald really catches my eye still.
Look at these two sets on Ebay.. drool.. drool.. :loopy:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Cartier-18k-Sapphire-Ruby-Emerald-Princess-Cut-Eternity-3-Band-Set-7-5CT-SZ-5-5-/301056138136?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item4618581b98
http://www.ebay.com/itm/CARTIER-18K-Gold-Diamond-Emerald-Ruby-Sapphire-3-Band-Ring-Set-6-/171224057772?pt=US_Fine_Rings&hash=item27ddbfc7ac
They are soooo gorgeous!!!
Yours too! Now I am going to be searching for a sapphire and emerald band in white metal to go with a few of the ruby ones I already have. :wavey:

Those are both FABULOUS. That first one ... :lickout: But a pricetag to match, ouch! I hope you find perfect ones ... they're out there!

Catmom said:
Those are some amazing bands and watches Circe!!

Thank you, Catmom! Given the :love: that is your collection, I am flattered!

manderz said:
Circe, may I make a request? Would you please do a little photo shoot with ALL of your rings? I'd love to see them all together :)

Sure, Manderz! I'll attach the ones I'm wearing together today at the bottom ... it's a little much even for me, but it was a sleepless-up-with-toddler night, so I figure I need a pick-me-up. Better than the equivalent amount of coffee, which would be enough to choke a goat!

ringcat said:
Love, love, love the emerald band Circe!!! Love your band collection, and your stye! :appl:

Thank you thrice over, RC - that is such a nice thing to hear!

artdecogirl said:
Oh my Circe.... You really know how to grab a girls attention! Love the bands and the glimpse of those watches, you are a tease!!! More pics pretty please.

Thanks, ArtDecoGirl! It'll be my pleasure. :naughty: Now I just need the sun to come out to do these pretties some justice ... I tried snapping a few quickies, and our bleak grey morning light is just not doing me any favors. :???:

justginger said:
Just gorgeous, Circe - you have such an eye for treasures. :love:

Thank you, JG! When next you are in town, we should go hunting together again. :rodent:

tuckie said:
You have such *style*, Circe.
And the emerald band is absolutely covet-able.

Thank you Tuckins! Seriously, you guys are putting the perk back in a grim morning. I appreciate it!

_16704.jpg

_16705.jpg

_16706.jpg

watch_8.jpg

PattyCo

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing and gorgeous and to-die-for!!!! :love:

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your new photos are amazing!! I love all the stacks you have, including the bracelets! I have a LT listing up now...featuring a photo of the ruby ring that got away.

manderz

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for indulging me! I just can't get over how amazing your style is. I love the antique flair.

I'm not sure how it's happened, but my style is kind of older than my time yellow gold, with a little modern twist. I'm not quite sure how that developed, but I've always loved the classic and delicate look of these vintage pieces, and especially some of these old cuts. Thanks for letting me gawk and live vicariously!

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Circe, all on one hand?? Just tooooo fabulous!!

LOVE it!! :love: :love: :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results