shape
carat
color
clarity

French Cut Pair

HS4S

Rough_Rock
Hello! I am happy to come out of lurkdom to introduce my French Cut Bands, as I have been looking at all of your gorgeous pieces of jewelry for quite some time.

The ruby band is an art deco band I purchased from another member. It is estimated to be just over 2 cttw and is set in 18k white gold. It is truly a wonderful color. My diamond band is set with 2 cttw of G VS French Cuts. The setting is also 18k white gold and David Klass made it to match my ruby band. Both rings are a size 5.75. I wear my bands with my yellow gold engraved wedding band.

I absolutely adore this set. It is very comfortable and I find that I wear this set the most because of the comfort level. I only wear my solitaire now when I go out somewhere dressy. I have a ACC five stone in the works and am looking forward to adding it to the stack. 20150212_124144.jpg20150218_144957.jpg20150218_144700_1.jpg20150212_123516.jpg20150212_123351.jpg

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are all really beautiful! I love the color in the ruby band and the lovely engraving in the gold band...and who doesnt love
a beautiful french cut band???

Very nice stack!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a fabulous stack!!! The french cut band and the gold engraved band are my favorites. Your band are so versatile and so beautifully made. Enjoy wearing them :wavey:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
oooooo, I love all your bands! Gorgeous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your rings are gorgeous and they all work so well together! :love: They look beautiful on your hand.

arkieb1

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think we could be ring band sisters, :D I used to have a French cut band that I sold, I wear a band that has small FCs and two OMCs in the top instead and I have a FC ruby band and a carved band made by Victor that is very similar!!! You obviously have great taste :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you don't mind the threadjack or my dry winter fingers from when it was taken the diamond FC band that was similar to yours is long gone but I still have these;
ruby_band_0.jpg

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
I love your bands :love: They look great the way you've stacked them! Great combination

HS4S

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is really close! Very pretty. I would love to see your omc band. I am having a acc band made as we speak. Ridiculously excited.

HS4S

Rough_Rock
Thanks for all of the great replies! I am happy to be able to share here. So many beautiful pieces of jewelry here.

HS4S

Rough_Rock
Wow, that is really close! Very pretty. I would love to see your omc band. I am having a acc band made as we speak. Ridiculously excited.

arkieb1|1424909164|3838256 said:
I think we could be ring band sisters, :D I used to have a French cut band that I sold, I wear a band that has small FCs and two OMCs in the top instead and I have a FC ruby band and a carved band made by Victor that is very similar!!! You obviously have great taste :lol: :lol: :lol:
I hope you don't mind the threadjack or my dry winter fingers from when it was taken the diamond FC band that was similar to yours is long gone but I still have these;
ruby_band_0.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results