shape
carat
color
clarity

For Finishing Law School...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
I love the Tiffany Ribbon Ring!! This looks SOOOO much like it.. I''ve studied it quite a bit!! Congrats
21.gif

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on a beautiful new ring and on finishing law school!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful congrats on Law School
36.gif

MMMD

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations. Beautiful ring!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Congrats on your graduation MA. What type of law will you be practicing? I''m sure the ring will be to your liking, but I am not a fan. I tried on this ring at Tiffany''s and to me it looked like the setting was growing ram horns. The WF CAD looks too chunky to me, (the horns) it needs to be thinner and tighter around the stone in my opinion.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
First and foremost, congratulations on your upcoming graduation!!!
36.gif
Beautiful ring, you have SUCH an amazing collection that just keeps getting better!!!!!

I have to ask, is that *my* old J?
9.gif
I''d love to know, just always wondered where it ended up and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it had sold on WF''s website.
36.gif

I can''t wait to see the ring completed and on your finger, and I can''t wait to see *J* again on her new owners hand!!! :)

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 9:16:51 AM
Author: DIAMOND*QUEST
Congrats on your graduation MA. What type of law will you be practicing? I''m sure the ring will be to your liking, but I am not a fan. I tried on this ring at Tiffany''s and to me it looked like the setting was growing ram horns. The WF CAD looks too chunky to me, (the horns) it needs to be thinner and tighter around the stone in my opinion.

I want to be a prosecutor. I''ve been functioning as one in federal court for my internship in the US Attorney''s office this year, but will probably end up in the DA''s office.

I tried on this ring at Tiffanys as well, and loved it. The CAD images are always kind of chunky because they leave extra metal which will be polished away. Also, they can''t copy a copyrighted design, so my ring is not exact.

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/12/2008 12:57:17 PM
Author: Jenn5504
36.gif
Beautiful ring, you have SUCH an amazing collection that just keeps getting better!!!!!

9.gif
I''d love to know, just always wondered where it ended up and I noticed a couple of weeks ago that it had sold on WF''s website.
36.gif

I can''t wait to see the ring completed and on your finger, and I can''t wait to see *J* again on her new owners hand!!! :)

How do I know if it was yours? That would be cool....from one PSer to another!
1.gif

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations to both your graduatoin and getting such a gorgeous ring.

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 8:16:38 PM
Author: MaryAlaina

I want to be a prosecutor. I''ve been functioning as one in federal court for my internship in the US Attorney''s office this year, but will probably end up in the DA''s office.

I tried on this ring at Tiffanys as well, and loved it. The CAD images are always kind of chunky because they leave extra metal which will be polished away. Also, they can''t copy a copyrighted design, so my ring is not exact.
I''ll bet its been an interesting and sleepless Internship. August will be here before you know it!
24.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:04:06 PM

I''ll bet its been an interesting and sleepless Internship. August will be here before you know it!
24.gif

Yes! I''ve done 5 trials- 4 in magistrate court and 1 in federal district court. I won guilty verdicts in all 5!
9.gif
The USAO is an incredibly fast-paced environment and I absolutely love it. The more there is to do, the bigger the challenge to see if I can do it all...

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 8:18:00 PM

Date: 5/12/2008 12:57:17 PM
Author: Jenn5504
36.gif

9.gif
36.gif

How do I know if it was yours? That would be cool....from one PSer to another!
1.gif
It''s GOT to be my old stone. I just traded it back in March. It''s the only 1.590 ES J/SI2 they''ve had lately I think.
1.gif
Here''s a link to when I originally purchased it:
https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-new-new-rings-wf-tiffany-knife-edge-solitaire-with-elaineh-inspired-modifications.63794/
I found it in their "virtual inventory" and they promptly agreed it was a WINNER. I LOVED it and do miss it but I''m just trying to get to my 2.5 (+
3.gif
) ct. goal one day and did a crazy "up"grade for my 30th bday in March.
9.gif
I haven''t seen the specs on the one you purchased, but I''m guessing it''s this stone. It''s a beauty. I miss "J" as I call her, but I do love my new "K". I can NOT wait to see her set in her new VERY gorgeous setting. I know she yearned for more than the solitaire.
2.gif
( But I also know you, like me, love the WF Tiffany Knife edge.
30.gif
) Another PS''er was considering her and then I saw it sold so I have been watching for it to pop back up. It''s so cool that it did in fact end up with a fellow PS''er!!!!!!!!!! Please let me know if the #''s match up since I''m so convinced it''s "her".
26.gif

MaryAlaina

Brilliant_Rock
It must be! I compared all the numbers and there were a couple of very minor differences in the sarin, but it must be the same stone because all the major stuff was exactly the same. How cool! Well, I hope she is happy in her new home. I promise to take good care of her!
2.gif

You had some great pictures of her. Can''t wait to see her in person myself!

DIAMOND*QUEST

Shiny_Rock
Date: 5/13/2008 9:11:12 PM

Date: 5/13/2008 9:04:06 PM

24.gif

Yes! I''ve done 5 trials- 4 in magistrate court and 1 in federal district court. I won guilty verdicts in all 5!
9.gif
The USAO is an incredibly fast-paced environment and I absolutely love it. The more there is to do, the bigger the challenge to see if I can do it all...
Excellent MA! Oh and pretty cool that you''ve gotten another PSer''s diamond. Nice stone. Gotta love those Js as they are my fave.

Jenn5504

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/14/2008 8:45:31 AM
It must be! I compared all the numbers and there were a couple of very minor differences in the sarin, but it must be the same stone because all the major stuff was exactly the same. How cool! Well, I hope she is happy in her new home. I promise to take good care of her!
2.gif

You had some great pictures of her. Can''t wait to see her in person myself!
Oh my gosh, I know *she* is THRILLED to be with you now!
3.gif
She did NOT have much in the way of friends like she does now with all of your amazing pretties! I''m anxious to hear your reaction to the performance. I felt it was a very WHITE "J".
36.gif
And a beautiful stone.

sevens one

Ideal_Rock
congrats!
The ring is lovely.
I can''t wait for handshots

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
MA, Congratulations on finishing law school. What an accomplishment that is. Your ring is really beautiful, can''t wait to see handshots.

Linda

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on finishing law school. I remember when you first posted about being accepted. I can''t believe how time flies. Congrats and wear your new ring in good health and happiness!!!

cnkav

Shiny_Rock
We are ring twin, the difference is my centre stone is a pear. Congrats on finishing law school.

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on finishing law school. That''s an occasion that certainly deserves a new diamond! I''m looking forward to the hand pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results