shape
carat
color
clarity

Fay Cullen ER

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

joflier

Ideal_Rock
Oooooo!!!!
30.gif
That is just so eyecatching!!! Like your engagement story! Too cute!

somehowcollide

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, now that is stunner! Your ring will totally stand out in a crowd. Enjoy it
1.gif
!!

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 8/7/2008 1:44:41 PM
Author: CharmCity
finger pic!

(rubies not sapphires)

ohhhhh, that''s absolutely gorgeous! I love the skinny shank with the pretty round halo. Great pick!

S&M

Rough_Rock
Oh I have that page bookmarked! they have amazing rings! I love them. But yah I heard they were terrible when it came to fixing things.

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for posting your gorgeous and unique ring! I am glad to hear a positive review of Fay Cullens. I have a slight obsession with her site and plan to purchase a Fay Cullen sapphire and diamond band.

Congratulations! and your proposal story is all that I would want and need for myself
2.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful ring, one of my favorite settings!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous! Congratulations!
36.gif

HollyS

Ideal_Rock
I knew it was rubies!! I''ve always liked this setting; especially with the rubies -- it''s unexpected.

Congratulations on your engagement and a lovely ring.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It''s gorgeous! Congrats!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Wow your ring is beautiful, and so unique. I love the ruby halo.

icekid

Ideal_Rock
Yum! I''ve always loved those rings on fay cullen- how exciting that someone finally bought one. I love it
30.gif

Burk

Ideal_Rock
It is lovely! I have a Fay Cullen ER setting and love it.

IrishBreakfast

Shiny_Rock
Oh I just love that ring! I have often drooled over the colored halo rings on Fay Cullen. Huge congrats to you!

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
What a lovely ring! The halo is to die for and the stone is captivating!

Ninama

Brilliant_Rock
It''s just beautiful - I love it. Gracious, gorgeous, romantic. Lucky lady!

36.gif
__
36.gif
__
36.gif
__
36.gif

PearlDahhhling

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement! And...

Oh my! That thing is GORGEOUS!!!! Please please post more pictures of that beautiful ring!

ahappygirl

Brilliant_Rock
Your ring is breathtaking! It has always been one of my favorites on her site - I am a sucker for rubies and antique stones/ settings. You are going to get compliments all the time on that beauty!! Congratulations!!

iheartscience

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s gorgeous! The diamond is so beautiful, and that setting is killer! I''m glad it worked out for you-I love so many rings on the Fay Cullen website! Congratulations!

P.S. I love your engagement story...that''s pretty much how mine went, too, although he did officially "ask me" once the ring came in! Hahaha!

Mrs Mitchell

Ideal_Rock
What a beautiful ring. Congratulations on your engagement and on picking out such a gorgeous engagement ring! I hope you will be very, very happy together.

I bought a diamond pendant from Fay Cullen. I dealt with Veronique, who could not have been more helpful. She was lovely and I was very pleased with my purchase. I''m wearing it right now in fact. My baby has gone to sleep on my shoulder and is clutching it in her sticky little paw!

Jen

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Congrats on your ring CharmCity! Love the name too...are you from Baltimore? Good luck with you appraisal too, your ring is

G
30.gif
R G E
30.gif
U S !!!

CharmCity

Rough_Rock
Yes, I''m from Baltimore!

UPDATE
Received the appraisal, it was exactly as represented PLUS, they measured at a 1.0 karat instead of a .93. Very cool.

Bad part was that it was sized WAY too small. So it''s back for another resize. I just can''t figure out what size my finger is.

It''s been out of my hands for two weeks now. So sad!

NewEnglandLady

Ideal_Rock
How great that the appraisal came back exactly as represented with the little bonus of the extra weight!

I really love this ring...the colored halos are so unique and beautiful! I hope the ring is back on your finger soon!!

vespergirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous - I love the ruby halo!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/11/2008 8:58:24 AM
Author: CharmCity
Yes, I''m from Baltimore!

UPDATE
Received the appraisal, it was exactly as represented PLUS, they measured at a 1.0 karat instead of a .93. Very cool.

Bad part was that it was sized WAY too small. So it''s back for another resize. I just can''t figure out what size my finger is.

It''s been out of my hands for two weeks now. So sad!
Sounds like the appraisal went well! That''s too bad about the sizing. Do you think your finger might swell or shrink a lot depending on the weather?

Oh, and I am from Baltimore but I now live in the midwest. I miss Baltimore a lot
5.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Charmcity, what sort of wedding band do you have in mind? Just curious
1.gif

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/17/2008 3:54:00 PM
Author: akmiss
Charmcity, what sort of wedding band do you have in mind? Just curious
1.gif
Good question! Bump!

LostieLovesBling

Shiny_Rock
As a fan of the antique stuff, I spent many many hours on her site. You picked a winner! Enjoy and wear her in good health
30.gif

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is so lovely. I have drooled over the sapphire version myself. Congrats!

2danes

Shiny_Rock
lovely!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your ring; I bet you get alot of compliments IRL. Do you have any ideas on the type of WB you will choose to go wiht it?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results