shape
carat
color
clarity

ERD does it again! Perfect home for my 7mm OEC!!

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Hi all,

First, thank you to everyone who helped me along the way and a huge thank you to Chris at ERD for being amazingly patient and wonderful to work with.

The stone is a OEC will classic proportions:

7mm
I, SI 1 (eye clean)
Depth 61.4%
Table 47.8%
Crown Height 18.1
Pav Depth 40.0

The setting:
18k unplated white gold, hand engraved with milligram. Side stones are single cuts.

There was a slight snafu with the first setting that was sent out to me. Basically my last requests for mods, lowering the basket, did not get incorporated. After my initial panic attack I called Chris and he assured me the setting would be fixed. They reworked the CADs and remade the ring in record time. People make mistake, but what matters is the next steps taken. I learned that as a consumer I should try to take a more active role and insist on seeing final CADs before production starts. In the end I'm super happy with the result and I look forward to working with ERD in the future!

And now to the pics (more later)!

photo_jun_30__1_16_17_pm.jpg

photo_jun_30__1_14_57_pm.jpg

photo_jun_30__1_15_21_pm.jpg

photo_jun_30__1_13_27_pm.jpg

RockAndRoll2006

Rough_Rock
What a beautiful ring!! Just recently read through your other post involving changes to the setting, so very excited to see the final product. Im in process of waiting for my CAD from ERD. I was initially a little worried about ordering the setting through an online vendor, but after reading about your experience and seeing the final product my nerves have been 100% settled.

Congrats!!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Yay! I am so happy for you it worked out like this!!!! What a beauty :love:
Your stone looks much better in this lower setting and the details are amazing. The side ribbbons and engraving truly complement your stone.

Please post lots of pics!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful.

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone for the love! My first e-ring was such a disaster, it feels good to have finally gotten it right!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, so beautiful! Great job and I am so happy for you...worth all you went through to get to this beauty. :love: Wear in health and happiness. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
Beautiful setting!! I love seeing all the different examples of their engraving work.

davidsbfly

Rough_Rock
It turned out beautifully!! The graving looks fabulous! I am still blown away at the work that is coming from ERD. Awesome ring!!

OECsareforLovers

Shiny_Rock
RockAndRoll2006|1404185361|3704208 said:
What a beautiful ring!! Just recently read through your other post involving changes to the setting, so very excited to see the final product. Im in process of waiting for my CAD from ERD. I was initially a little worried about ordering the setting through an online vendor, but after reading about your experience and seeing the final product my nerves have been 100% settled.

Congrats!!

Hi R&R! Glad to hear you founds my posts helpful. This is a crazy time for the jewelry market in nyc so don't be surprised if the wait is long. Just keep on top of the CADs and make sure you see the final version before you okay production and you will be fine!! Oh, and post the CADs and final product so we can see!!!!!

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning!

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Your setting is exquisite & such a beautiful diamond :appl:

RockAndRoll2006

Rough_Rock
OECsareforLovers said:
Re: ERD does it again! Perfect home for my 7mm OEC!!
by OECsareforLovers » 01 Jul 2014 10:06
RockAndRoll2006|1404185361|3704208 wrote:

Congrats!!

Hi R&R! Glad to hear you founds my posts helpful. This is a crazy time for the jewelry market in nyc so don't be surprised if the wait is long. Just keep on top of the CADs and make sure you see the final version before you okay production and you will be fine!! Oh, and post the CADs and final product so we can see!!!!!

Sounds great. Thanks! I absolutely will be posting CADs and final product on here. This forum has been so helpful its mind blowing. I've already begun referring friends over to pricescope for both forum material and diamond searches and they, too are very grateful.

Best,
R&R

yorkgirl

Shiny_Rock
Oh my goodness that is wonderful!! It looks so much better than your cads!! The engraving and graduated shank are perfection. Lucky girl it's gorgeous!

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a gorgeous design! that diamond looks right at home in that ring. Congrats to a perfect match!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results