shape
carat
color
clarity

Engagement Photos

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Jj08

Rough_Rock
Well after 8 months of research accompanied by lots of anxiety and frustration, I found the ering I''ve been looking for. Thanks to PS I feel i made and educated choice and am happy with it. She loves the stone and setting, my biggest critics her mom and my mom, loved the ring and were impressed with my choice! whew!

So here are a few photos of the engagement and ring. I proposed during a magic show. So here you go....

Engagement888.jpg

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!!!! Can''t wait to see pics of the ring!
36.gif

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!! What an awesome shot of your proposal!!! So happy for the two of you! Can''t wait to see the hand shots!!!!

ckrickett

Ideal_Rock
aw congrats, gorgeous ring

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
What a nice proposal! :)

The stone is lovely with all of its crisp arrows and looks lovely in the setting you selected. Great job and congrats!
36.gif

Jj08

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the kind comments. I was so nervous! I''m not one to get ip infront of people, much less 300 of them. By chance there was a photographer taking pictures of someone else, so he took shots of the proposal and offered them to us! Hence the professional looking photos.

Jj08

Jj08

Rough_Rock
Thank you very much for the kind comments. I was so nervous! I''m not one to get ip infront of people, much less 300 of them. By chance there was a photographer taking pictures of someone else, so he took shots of the proposal and offered them to us! Hence the professional looking photos.

Jj08

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 10:54:36 PM
Author: Jj08
She said YES!
yayy.gif
36.gif

Congratulations!!

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! Beautiful ring! We need specs!! Color? Clarity? Size? Setting?

How wonderful that there was a prof. photographer there during your proposal.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! So wonderful that you got pictures of the special moments! The ring is beautiful.

toozy929

Rough_Rock
Trade
Beautiful! Love the engagement pics. Congratulations on your upcoming marriage!
36.gif

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
What a sweet engagement, and I love that you have pictures of it. The ring is a true beauty, congratulations.

Jj08

Rough_Rock
Thank you again for the all the kind comments. I feel very fortunate we had the photog there. He was able to capture a very special moment in my life and I couldn''t be more grateful to him. The photos of the ering are by me, they are my first attempt, I''ll try and improve on them. The second one looks dark to me bu I''ll try and take some more. The setting is a four pronged bypass design 8 stones on each side. I will list the stone specs below.

Carat weight: 1.54
Cut: Ideal
Color: G
Clarity: VS1
Depth %: 61.3%
Table %: 56.2%
Crown Angle: 34.6
Pavilion Angle: 40.6
Girdle: Thin to medium, faceted
Culet: Pointed
Fluorescence: Negligible
Measurements:7.43 x 7.45 x 4.56 mm
Cert: AGS

Jj08

joelly

Ideal_Rock
I love it. Both the way you asked and the e-ring. Congrats!!!!!

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
aww how sweet..so happy there was a photog there to capture your moment! The ring is lovely! You did FAB!

Indylady

Ideal_Rock
Congrats!
36.gif

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
It''s so beautiful, and unique!!! Congrats!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results