shape
carat
color
clarity

Engaged!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
WOW!!! That diamond is just gorgeous, and I love, love the setting!!! Yummo!! Congrats!!!
30.gif
30.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
I just LOVE the Royal crown and it looks so perfect with the pave..it''s a gorgeous ring, gorgeous stone...congrats!!

aljdewey

Ideal_Rock
I''ve always been a big fan of royal crown - VERY lovely with the pave!

KimberlyH

Ideal_Rock
That is absolutely fabulous!!!

Tacori E-ring

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beautiful! I love the profile. The prongs are so graceful!

starburst

Shiny_Rock
Trade
stunning!!! congratulations!! love the profile shots!

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It is just gorgeous, looks great on your hand!

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
LOL, I have big fingers too
18.gif
. Congratulations on your engagement. Your ring is fantastic and super-sparkly!!

NYCsparkle

Brilliant_Rock
I love the royal crown setting. its so elegant and swoopy, which i love. congratulations~!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/5/2007 6:36:07 PM
Author: diamondseeker2006
I wondered who got that beautiful diamond!!! Back when I was looking for an anniversary diamond last year, I was looking in the 1.4-1.5 range, and I prefered around G VS or VVS. I did end up buying from Good Old Gold, but I ended up with a 1.63 because I just couldn''t find one in the just under 1.5 size. So when I saw this stone, I thought it would have definitely been bought by me if it had appeared last year! So I am delighted to see that it found a good home! I love the RC setting, too! Congratulations!
I know what you mean! The 1.44 was like that sweet spot that LOOKS like a 1.5 but not at the price of a 1.5! We were having a hard time finding stones in the 1.4-1.5 range as well. Funny was that this was the first stone that we had saw and I loved it but wanted to keep looking since I hadn''t see anything else. But I just kept coming back to it...checking the website everyday and after every shopping trip. I like the fact that I ended up getting it after all that shopping, makes it seem like it was just meant to be!

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Yes, when I saw the setting IRL at GOG I fell in love with it, and that one wasn''t even polished! So when FI gave it to me all shiny and polished I was like WOAH - is this the same ring??!! I was thinking of getting just the x prong pave instead cause I thought that it was lower than the RC but the RC was not that high so it was a winner!
36.gif

I knew I had to post because I couldn''t find that many pictures of the royal crown pave when I was looking...just one thread by Captain Polyester (shout out to him and his beautiful RC). So I wanted other people to be able to see it in case they were looking.
1.gif

gladyskristen

Brilliant_Rock
I''ve never seen a IRL pic of a Royal Crown with pave, but I must say it looks really good! And your stone ROCKS (pun intended)!
36.gif

goldenstar

Brilliant_Rock
I love it! I was considering the Royal Crown with Pave for my own e-ring. It''s beautiful!
36.gif

Camilla

Rough_Rock
I''ve always *loved* the royal crown setting, apart from just how high it was, but yours is amazing and looks really really elegant and nice and isn''t too high at all!

poshpepper

Ideal_Rock
What a gorgeous ring! I love the crown settings also
9.gif

Congrats on your engagement!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
The side view is sooooo cool! congrats
35.gif

drk

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous diamond ering! We got mine from GOG too, and had a great time there over 2 years ago when we flew to NY for a long weekend to go diamond shopping. Took a train ride out to LI and took up about 2h of Jonathan''s time looking at different stones and seeing all his toys. He''s a "gem" too! Can''t wait to see photos with the wedding band you choose when the time comes.
Kate

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Date: 7/6/2007 11:00:28 PM
Author: drk
Congrats on your engagement and your gorgeous diamond ering! We got mine from GOG too, and had a great time there over 2 years ago when we flew to NY for a long weekend to go diamond shopping. Took a train ride out to LI and took up about 2h of Jonathan''s time looking at different stones and seeing all his toys. He''s a ''gem'' too! Can''t wait to see photos with the wedding band you choose when the time comes.

Kate
Thank you for the kind words! I was thinking of thin pave band. We tried one on when we went in to look at the settings and it just looked so perfect. and it sits flush with th ering - yay! my only concern is that maybe it''s too "common" and i was thinking of finding something more unique. I''m open to suggestions if anyone''s got any! ^_^

rocks&purses

Shiny_Rock
That''s a beautiful ring!!!!! I want a low setting ring too. CONGRATULATIONS on your engagement!

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
I hope you''re taking some pictures in the sun today!
30.gif

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
in fact I did take a few more shots! here are two for now...the rest are on the other memory card! this shows a much whiter diamond than the very first one i posted i think...the extra sun helps. ^_-

adhandshot5.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
I finally got a pretty good pic of the pave. :D FI has the other mem card right now, as soon as he gets home I''ll upload!

closeuppave.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
oooh sorry the picture is so big. but at least you can see the pave.
1.gif

Harleigh

Ideal_Rock
Ohhh...I love your ring, congratulations! It looks fit for a queen!
9.gif

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
i just like this picture. love how the diamond is reflecting the color of my shirt (was wearing a pink shirt)

windowsill.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
finally captured a little bit of fire...will have to try some more

adfire.JPG

april diamonds

Shiny_Rock
Ellen, I haven''t yet gotten an arrow pic like yours but if you look really closely at this one you can almost see them all! :D

adarrowsthumb.JPG

fabcrab

Brilliant_Rock
Congrats!!!!! Love your ring
36.gif

IrishAngel7982

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations! The royal crown is one of my favorite settings! It''s beautiful!

monarch64

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow April! It''s such a beautiful ring! i''m a bit late to your thread but I''m sorta glad I was since I got to see updated pics--they are fantastic!!! Congratulations on your engagement, such a gorgeous ring you have!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results