Enamored...spinel, sapphire and diamond

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set Freke!.. :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Sometimes there are stones and settings that are just *meant to be together*. And sometimes it takes them a while to find their other halves, but when they eventually do it's obvious that they were waiting for each other...

Freke, LIB's spinel and alpha's setting are obviously THAT couple - and clearly you were meant to find them and put them together, and pair them with EB's band!! I can see why you're enamoured - it's such a beautiful set :love: :love: :love: :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful set! It is special and unique. It looks beautiful on you! It was meant for you Freke!!!!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Alex T - watch out! It becomes an addiction FAST! I feel so lucky to be the recipient of all of these beautiful items and that they combine so well!

DandiAndi - thank you so much!

lknvrb4 - I do too!

bling addict - thank you!

ooo~Shiney! - thank you so much! I try really hard...

Catmom - thanks Catmom, you're my inspiration!

SB621 - Awww!!! You're so sweet! thank you so much!

alpha238 - I couldn't have done it without you and I'm so glad that your new diamond wouldn't work in the old setting! I hope you keep your avatar as is - it's a seriously beautiful ring!

dragonfly411 - thank you! Funny thing is that I'd always wanted to put the stone with tapering side stones. I was really inspired by TGal's Pad sapphire 5 stone ring, and other Leon 5 stones. I should add my terrible photoshop jobs to this thread for some laughs!

diamondseeker2006 - thank you so much! (If I'm honest, at one point I had about 6 colored stones that were this color of varying shapes and sizes, but because of the sentimentality of the supernova, I had to keep it. It is my absolute favorite color for gemstones.)

woofmama - Yeah, I heard afterward that there were a lot of people inquiring and I was really really lucky to have a quick trigger finger with paypal! I honestly couldn't have dreamed up a better "match" for the ring OR the band. I'm just lucky that these other ladies gave up their treasures!

Maevemarie - Thank you!!!

YT - thanks doll! I would like to think that I'm patient, but I'm really not - I would love it if I were!

GemFever - I've kept my eye out for another spinel like it, and I don't know that Barry will ever get rough quite like it again. I'm very very lucky!

AprilBaby - Thank you so much!

star sparkle - Me too. ME TOO.

packrat - Thanks lady!

Xiriah - Thank you!!!

missy - Thank you!!!

Kelli - Hahah!!! Thanks! I'm jealous of my collection! I'm in disbelief that it's mine most of the time!

Ganesha - thank you! Me too. It's just perfect.

Dancing Fire - I'm shocked you're commenting on a colored stone! Thank you!

Yssie - I felt that same way when I dropped the spinel into the setting the first time. I actually bought it for another stone (also sentimental) but it was all over when the oval hit those prongs. I couldn't be happier about all of the pieces that came together to make up this set.

luv2sparkle - Thank you!

Here is one of my terrible photoshops...and some of my setting ideas from the past several years!

freke_supernova_half_moons.jpg

_7615.jpg

supernova_omcs_freke.jpg

supernova_graduated_idea.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I had bought a pair of shields and a pair of half moons to potentially pair with it, but they just didn't end up being big enough for the proportions to look right. I added a pair of baguettes to the shields, but it still didn't give me the presence I had wanted.

The black and white picture from the other post has the oval, a pair of tsavorites and then the shields.

And I had the OMCs for earrings, and I dropped them next to it on a whim, which was cool, but not exactly what I was going for!

supernova_and_0.jpg

supernova_periwinkle_with_shields.jpg

Christina...

Ideal_Rock
Oh, FrekeChild! It couldn't be more wonderfully perfect! :love: :love: I adore the color and am so impressed by the fire that it gives off! I keep going back and looking at your incredible photos. OH....and I really really want to play in your 'toy' box! Amazing collection! :love:

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful set!!

NKOTB

Ideal_Rock
Premium
YEAH, baby!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh, and dibs. LOL

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
You know how much I love them both - they are beautiful individually but together they are the bomb! The more I look at them, the more I'm in love with the band. Believe me I'm not trying to take anything away from the spinel ring, and you know how much I love that, but the band! Ooh la la! I have never seen a sapphire band of that color. It matches perfectly so thats amazing for starters, but the sapphs are like this gorgeous periwinkle/lavender - so rare! I can't believe you found those sapphires. :appl: :cheeky:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning! That set is so YOU.

Sakag

Rough_Rock
Freke, why is it whenever you post something, my response is always---
":drool: WANT. :lickout: :appl: <3 Yaaaaaaay!!!!"

Honestly stunning set.

(can I have some of your grey-blue rock magic karma?) :)

JewelFreak

Ideal_Rock
They are totally stunning!! The e-ring could not be more beautiful & the band tdf -- together, purrrr-fect! (I purr while looking at them.) Gorgeous -- and you worked so hard & put so much art into them. :appl: :appl:

--- Laurie

mariedtiger

Brilliant_Rock
That is so beautiful! What a great project.

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
This is fabulous bling karma bringing these gorgeous elements together! They are a stunning set. So ethereal, romantic, mysterious. I absolutely love it.

E B

Ideal_Rock
Absolutely stunning. I cannot believe how perfectly they go together. That band was MEANT for this set. :appl:

royalstarrynight

Shiny_Rock
What a gorgeously wonderful set! :love: :love:

The spinel by itself was a dream and I've coveted the alternating sapphire band but the setting really completed the entire set. Great eye!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Christina...|1372440347|3473787 said:
Oh, FrekeChild! It couldn't be more wonderfully perfect! :love: :love: I adore the color and am so impressed by the fire that it gives off! I keep going back and looking at your incredible photos. OH....and I really really want to play in your 'toy' box! Amazing collection! :love:
Awww!!! Thank you! You should check out spinels if you ever want to explore the colored stone side of things! They are fire-happy, especially the well cut ones!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
NKOTB|1372444480|3473842 said:
YEAH, baby!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Oh, and dibs. LOL
You're going to be waiting a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time for me to sell this one. :cheeky:

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
minousbijoux|1372444752|3473846 said:
You know how much I love them both - they are beautiful individually but together they are the bomb! The more I look at them, the more I'm in love with the band. Believe me I'm not trying to take anything away from the spinel ring, and you know how much I love that, but the band! Ooh la la! I have never seen a sapphire band of that color. It matches perfectly so thats amazing for starters, but the sapphs are like this gorgeous periwinkle/lavender - so rare! I can't believe you found those sapphires. :appl: :cheeky:
I know. All thanks to E B, who is a doll, and I'm so glad she decided to give up the band, because it goes stunningly well with this spinel, but it also goes really well with my ering stone. They are such a lovely color. I'll attach a pic with my ering...

sapphire_8.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
distracts|1372459470|3474001 said:
Stunning! That set is so YOU.
Hahahaha!!!!! Thank you! I thought it was too!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Sakag|1372462564|3474035 said:
Freke, why is it whenever you post something, my response is always---
":drool: WANT. :lickout: :appl: <3 Yaaaaaaay!!!!"

Honestly stunning set.

(can I have some of your grey-blue rock magic karma?) :)
Thank you! Such amazing compliments from everyone!

You can have as much as I can send out into the universe, I'm on a major gemstone buying hiatus for a long time now!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
JewelFreak|1372462663|3474037 said:
They are totally stunning!! The e-ring could not be more beautiful & the band tdf -- together, purrrr-fect! (I purr while looking at them.) Gorgeous -- and you worked so hard & put so much art into them. :appl: :appl:

--- Laurie
Thank you JF!!! I'm just so freaking excited about them!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
mariedtiger|1372524467|3474330 said:
That is so beautiful! What a great project.
Thanks MT! I love seeing your avatar around (such an amazing piece!) but I also miss all of your posts! You have to hang out more! You'd better post some threads when you get your new pieces!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Rosebloom|1372560643|3474590 said:
This is fabulous bling karma bringing these gorgeous elements together! They are a stunning set. So ethereal, romantic, mysterious. I absolutely love it.
Thank you Rosebloom!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
E B|1372598125|3474702 said:
Absolutely stunning. I cannot believe how perfectly they go together. That band was MEANT for this set. :appl:
Hi there E B! I couldn't have done it without you! Thank you for giving it up. I wear and enjoy it so often! Seeing as how it goes with almost everything I own and all...

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
royalstarrynight|1372621703|3474873 said:
What a gorgeously wonderful set! :love: :love:

The spinel by itself was a dream and I've coveted the alternating sapphire band but the setting really completed the entire set. Great eye!
Thanks RSN! I plan on enjoying it for many years to come and I feel so lucky to own both pieces! Wildest dreams come true and all!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
So I'm obsessed (if you couldn't tell!) with these rings, and I wore them out on a date with my husband to the movies the other day, to help escape high electricity bills by staying home and running the A/C like crazy. (I'm across a mountain range from Death Valley!) I took a lot of pics.

One of the things I like most about the center stone is how much it changes depending on the lighting.

bb_violet.jpg

bb_violet2.jpg

bb_violet3.jpg

bb_violet4.jpg

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Couple more. (These have all been with natural lighting.)

bb_violet5.jpg

bb_violet7.jpg

loriken214

Ideal_Rock
Perfection for you....how exciting!!!!

Lori

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results