shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Emerald Cut and Pink Diamond Drop Earrings

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I had to come back and see them again! They really are special. Love love love. I think I am going to have to get very specific with my DH. He gave me cash (ugh!), but it wasn't enough, but he told me to pick something. So in true fashion I picked two pieces. However, they will not even come close to these gorgeous earrings, Catmom. These earrings make my heart sing! I hope they do yours too. They are extraordinary.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1400096838|3672835 said:
I had to come back and see them again! They really are special. Love love love. I think I am going to have to get very specific with my DH. He gave me cash (ugh!), but it wasn't enough, but he told me to pick something. So in true fashion I picked two pieces. However, they will not even come close to these gorgeous earrings, Catmom. These earrings make my heart sing! I hope they do yours too. They are extraordinary.

Aww, thank you so much luv2sparkle, I really appreciate you saying that!! I do think they are pretty special. I'm of an age, okay...okay darnit I'm old. :lol: I've really downsized my jewelry collection to pretty much just those pieces that I think are special. One can only wear so much jewelry and I want to wear and love every piece that I have. That is why I don't mind combining celebrations to get an extraordinary piece.

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Michelle, congratulations on your beautiful earrings being named the "jewel of the week". :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congrats on becoming Jewel of the Week. Very well deserved :love: :love: :love:

Sunstorm

Brilliant_Rock
Trade
WOW, simply stunning! You got yourself a great hubby.:))) I bet you do not mind him combining holidays this way, congrats, enjoy wearing these beauties.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These are just exquisite! Other than studs, I'm not always an earring lover but these really catch the eye. Bet there is a whole lot of bling going on with these. He did well and like you, I wouldn't mind combine holidays to get one spectacular gift!

Isn't it fun to get something so beautiful and special - especially knowing they will get a lot of wear? I don't buy any more than what I feel I will reasonably wear either - just such a waste IMO to sit in a jewelry box waiting on a special occasion. Give me something for every day wear and I am happy!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are just another gawwwgeous (!!!!!) addition to an already stunning jewelry collection. Your hubby truly has the most amazing taste in sparklies. Enjoy them Catmom. They're pretty phenomenal. You can actually wear those everyday.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you so much everyone!! I am so incredibly flattered to have my earrings picked for Jewel of the Week! Especially with all of the stunning pieces that have been posted. Thank you so much for picking my earrings. :appl: :appl:

It's actually sunny here today for the first time in a long while. I will try and get some sun shots. :naughty:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are on fire!! :cheeky:

dsc_1386.jpg

dsc_1390.jpg

dsc_1393.jpg

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
they are INCREDIBLE!!!!! love them! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Skippy|1400374718|3675210 said:
they are INCREDIBLE!!!!! love them! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Thanks so much my friend!!~

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
late to the party, but wanted to stop in and say those Earrings look so divine on you! Gorgeous! and Happy Everything Year! I love those types of gift :love:

Marge_C

Rough_Rock
:shock: Va-va-voom!!! :love:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Love those sunny shots!! Which means when you are wearing them during summer, people around you would need to wear high quality sunglasses to not be blinded. 8-)

The number of times I visit your thread is really embarassing :lol:
I just love your earrings so much because they have an understated elegance that makes them wearable for every day AND a uniqueness and blingy factor at the same time that make them very rich. Lovely!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks D&T and Marge_C!!

Acinom, you described them perfectly!! Much better than I could ever come up with!! :appl:

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Catmom - you have exquisite taste! I love these earrings! And I can't get your flower shaped pendant out of my mind!

I'm opening a thread over at rocky talky about a wedding band to go with my solitaire. I would love your input!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1400438462|3675557 said:
Catmom - you have exquisite taste! I love these earrings! And I can't get your flower shaped pendant out of my mind!

I'm opening a thread over at rocky talky about a wedding band to go with my solitaire. I would love your input!

Aww thanks so much Elysian but I'm not sure which pendant you are referring to? I don't really have a flower shaped pendant, maybe someone elses? :D I'll look for your thread.

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
Your "Calla Diamonds!"

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1400446409|3675621 said:
Your "Calla Diamonds!"

Ahhhhh, you mean this one! ;)) :bigsmile:

dsc_1083.jpg

Elysian

Brilliant_Rock
:love: my eyes bulge every time! Probably the most beautiful pendant I've ever seen! Love your collection, catmom!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Elysian|1400459620|3675742 said:
:love: my eyes bulge every time! Probably the most beautiful pendant I've ever seen! Love your collection, catmom!

Aww thanks Elysian!! I love this pendant too.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just a small update.............I had the hoops on these earrings replaced with a little larger hoops so that they would hang better. My holes are high on my ears and while my jeweler says I'm lucky they are it can be a pain fitting into huggy type earrings. For those that saw them in Vegas rest assured that they are now soldered together and no longer in pieces. :shock: :lol:

dsc_1497.jpg

dsc_1500.jpg

dsc_1501.jpg

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Hi Catmom,

Hopefully you'll see this message, seeing as the last post was from a year ago.

I think these are the most beautiful earrings and I'm wondering if you would mind if I got something like these made for my wedding?

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
xsouzie|1434411475|3889634 said:
Hi Catmom,

I think these are the most beautiful earrings and I'm wondering if you would mind if I got something like these made for my wedding?

Thank you xsouzie! I don't mind at all. I love these earrings and am very happy that someone else loves them as much as I do.

xsouzie

Shiny_Rock
Catmom|1434427132|3889742 said:
Hi Catmom,

Thank you xsouzie! I don't mind at all. I love these earrings and am very happy that someone else loves them as much as I do.

Wonderful. Thanks again and might I add...you have the most exquisite jewelry!! :clap:

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
xsouzie|1434496029|3890064 said:
Catmom|1434427132|3889742 said:
Hi Catmom,

Wonderful. Thanks again and might I add...you have the most exquisite jewelry!! :clap:

Oh thank you xsouzie, you are too kind to say that!!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results