shape
carat
color
clarity

EC''s ..show me some LIFE!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Catherine Willows - CSI - Marg Helgenberger

Po-MargHelgenbergerCSI.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Mariah - too much going on which makes it look cheap imho

Po-Mariah.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
A very pretty ring belonging to Nicole Ritchie - pre Madden era

Po-Nicole Ritchie.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Princess Soraya - Iranian princess

Po-PrincessSoraya.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Elizabeth Taylor and the Krupp

Po-LizTaylor.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Reese Witherspoons asscher from her marriage to thingybob - sorry, can''t remember his name
emotion-18.gif

Po-Reese.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Ryan Philippe - thanks imdb

Ok, next is Salma Hayek - now there are conflicting stories surrounding the cut of her stone and because we never get clear pictures, this to me looks like an asscher, so therefore its going here.

Po-Salma.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Melanie Trumps bumper of a rock.

Po-Trump2.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
sorry, meant to post this one instead of above

Po-Trump1.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
Last one for now, Victoria B''s yellow EC.

Po-VictoriaBYellowEC.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Hi everyone! I was off for a little while....
WOW, have some incredible pics been added....both on the celeb front ..AND from some new members who've come to play...woo hoo!
EMERALD CUT QUEST...it's amazing! I'm going to dream about the 2.73... it's GORGEOUS...
S_EMERAL...it does looke like a twin...so beautiful

PO....LOVIN' all the celeb pics, too... I will scroll through some of those again and again....they are breathtaking.
Plus, I'd always wanted a good shot of Demi's...I keep hearing about her 'baguette' ering...or "antique cut ec".... I hadn't seen it, though...

Love KATE BECKINSALE'S set too!!!

Hope everyone's doing well!!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
lots of tough acts to follow!

Mine's a 2.71 square emerald cut.

for more pictures: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/2-71-asscher-loooots-of-pictures.86696/

dup3.jpg

Po10472

Brilliant_Rock
welcome LD, your ring is absolutely stunning, congratulations.

So what are the specs, ring size etc?

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
All the stats are on the link above. The pictures in that thread are better, it doesn''t let me post them since they''ve already been posted once. I''d have to change all the names...etc.

2.71 G VS2 size "tight 6"

tberube

Brilliant_Rock
Date: 5/31/2008 2:39:18 AM
Author: Po10472
Kate Beckinsale - again, can''t get really good clear pics of this set

ohhh I dooo lurve the EC set east/west here. If I ever do a reset, that''s what I''ll do....mmmmm.

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
LOVEDECO...your ring TOTALLY belongs here...and it totally holds its own...even amongst the celeb stuff here....
really...soooo beautiful.

TBE... I can''t stop staring at Kate Beckinsale''s either..
:)

Elmorton

Ideal_Rock
Love Deco - when I saw your ring, I thought it was still a celebrity one! Stunning!!!! Welcome to our little step cut fan club.

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
GemALL and Elmorton- thank you, thank you for such a warm welcome and such kind words!!!
4.gif

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
Hi Ladies..
Hope all is well... Sorry I''ve been delinquent in my duties..family stuff, ya know?!
WOWZA is all I have to say.. a lot of new beauties have popped up on PS since I''ve been away...I''m gonna have fun today catching up...it''s like an eye candy feast around here...lol
I''ll have to scour to see if there are any to add here...

Anyway, just wanted to say hello...and please wish a belated Happy Father''s Day to everyone in your families!
emteeth.gif

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Gem...thanks for starting this thread. I too should have an emerald cut ring to share shortly. Hopefully I''ll have some more pics of the stone today.

MonkeyPie

Ideal_Rock
I always get all excited when this thread gets bumped. Darn it, I WILL have an EC someday!

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
EMERALDLOVER... pictures? TODAY?
WOO HOO!!!
See?
I KNEW I bumped this today for a reason!

MONKEY..I''m with you... I LOVE when this gets bumped up...it''s my mission to keep this thread front and center....so STEP CUTS stay in the limelight where they BELONG
31.gif

Oh, yeah...and when I get MY contribution...I plan to crash the server with pages and pages of pics...ha!

emeraldlover1

Ideal_Rock
Ok, I''m going to see my stone again at 5:00pm today and design the setting. I''m so NERVOUS! getting the stone was the easy part! I''ve been practicing using the macro on my camera so that I can get a good shot of my beauty. Hopefully I''ll have pics up tonight.

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
I''m so happy to be joining this thread with my own lovely EC. There was some emotional turmoil on my part when I wasn''t sure about the setting my fiance picked (I thought RBs with an EC would look atrocious), but I''ve completely fallen in love in the couple days it''s been on my hand.

Without further ado, my 2.1 ct E VS1 emerald cut with four 15-point RB side stones in platinum:

Copy of Summer 08 094 xsmall.jpg

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
And now, in the spirit of this thread, some LIFE:

(For more pictures and my proposal story, see this post: https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/enfianced.87826/)

Summer 08 096 xsmall.jpg

GemALLogist

Shiny_Rock
OK... I''ve obviously got some straightenin'' out to do.
emwink.gif

EMERALD LOVER...NEVER, EVER can someone with an EC like yours take up TOO MUCH space in this thread. PLEASE, PLEASE...post as many pics as possible. When you get that puppy set...you''d bet pour ''em on.. pages I tell ya...
The only rule of this thread is that there is no such thing as threadjacking... we all share and like to swim in as many pics as possible. I almost fell over when I looked at your stone!!!!!!!!!

Now, KITTYBEAN... ATROCIOUS???!!! I THINK NOT!! WOW... it is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS....and so are your hands! Welcome to the thread... a big high five on a drool-worthy dream ring with a unique and incredible setting that is sure to turn a lot of people green around here...and most of all, congrats on getting engaged.
WOO HOO!!!!

YAY...
36.gif

purrfectpear

Ideal_Rock
Awww, I think kittybean is just sayin'' she likes it now because there were about 3 dozen of us ready to take it off her hands
3.gif
9.gif

kittybean

Ideal_Rock
In the last few days, I have gotten such positive reactions to my EC. Who knew there was such widespread appreciation for step cuts
21.gif
? I''m glad their subtle elegance is getting the praise it deserves. Here''s another picture of mine:

Copy Summer 08 083 xsmall.jpg

julesbeth

Brilliant_Rock
Oh man! Some stunning new additions here! Love Deco, Emeraldlover1, and kittybean your emerald cuts are just divine! I love how each stone has a different personality, they are all just incredibly stunning! Thanks for adding them.

Yesterday I was in tiffany&co getting the bridesmaids gifts and I just had to check out the emerald cut engagement ring section... as I always do when going in there. I feel like the ''fattys'' are maybe getting more popular? Every ring they had out was a shoter length to width ratio, it was sort of surprising because I thought most people prefered the long 1.4 ratio emerald cuts. I have a little fatty of my own and thats what I love, what do you guys prefer?

(also the sales lady complimented me on my ring! A compliment at tiffany''s, i''ll take it!)

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results