shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings for my wedding! -Ear pics!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I finally found earrings to wear to my wedding! They are STUNNING in person!! Here''s a photo from the jeweler. Yay! They are 18K gold and I think .77 ctw.

decoearrings.jpg

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
I do worry an itty bitty tiny bit that they may be a touch busy for a wedding gown. My dress is alencon lace and organza, very traditional, modified Aline with a pretty full skirt. It''ll look fabulous, right? I''m wearing my hair half back, and am ditching the veil after the ceremony. My hair is dark brown so they really pop. Oh, and most importantly, I''m not wearing any other jewelry (not including my ering and wedding band of course).

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
They look lovely. Best way to tell is have someone take some photos with you in them from different distances. If you still love them, then go for it! It would be
special to have such a lovely piece that everytime you wore them it would be a reminder of your special day!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are lovely.

summertime

Shiny_Rock
Gorgeous! I think they will look lovely. They are so elegant and classy.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
OMG! They are stunning!
30.gif

I think they sound perfect for your dress and hairstyle.

Bliss

Ideal_Rock
Oh, those are so lovely. I wouldn''t worry that they might look busy - I think they''re very streamlined and clean looking in design. Just beautiful! Esp with dark hair, they will light up your face! So pretty. I can''t wait to see them! And I can see you definitely wearing them again and again.
36.gif

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!! Just the affirmation I needed!! You can always count on loyal and loving PSers!! Thanks!!

I''ll post pictures on my ear sometime this week when I have a chance. My wedding''s less than 3 weeks away and we are under agreement on a condo right now so things are busy to say the least. :)

Thanks again everyone!

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think they are gorgeous!! I can''t wait to see pics once you get them..

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
personally I love them. They are right up my alley. I''m sure they will look AMAZING with your dress!

SparkleSparkle

Shiny_Rock
They''re gorgeous - they''ll look great on you!

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love them. They look delicate but have alot of bling. I''ll be looking for those ear shots. Good luck with the new condo
35.gif
35.gif
35.gif

cellentani

Ideal_Rock
They are not too busy - they''re gorgeous!! Good decision to not wear them with a necklace - it will look very classy and elegant. Post ear shots if you get a chance!

Steel

Ideal_Rock
Those beauties are too dainty to look anything other than perfect. They will light up your face and make beautiful wedding shots. Please post ear shots when you can.

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Pretty sweet!

cheers--Sharon

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I think they are beautiful!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Thank you everyone!!!! Pictures will be up shortly!

SanDiegoLady- where did you see them? I found them in a local Boston jewelry store. So funny!

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
This is the other pair I was deciding between. Ultimately I decided they don''t dangle enough and my dress is strapless and I''m tall so there is a lot of space from my ear to the start of the dress and I think the longer ones fill the space more. Additionally, I love the deco look of the longer ones. They are more unique and spectacular I think. The pearl ones are gorgeous though! I''ll be sad to part with them!

vertshot6.JPG

LoveDeco

Shiny_Rock
Gosh, I don''t know. Now I''m wearing the pearl ones and they are awfully gorgeous, and less expensive. What to do? Perhaps I should turn this thread into a poll. :) I have both and they are fully returnable.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results