shape
carat
color
clarity

Earrings and Jackets and Toe rings, oh my!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Monday was DH's birthday, and he celebrated by pampering *me*. I found a real keeper! ::)

2/3ctw jackets in 14k, studs are just under 1ctw:

1Jackets4.jpg

1Jackets3.jpg

1Jackets2.jpg

1Jackets1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Metti (toe rings) - well, sort-of.

Traditionally gold isn't to be worn below the waist, as it's too precious a metal, so metti are in silver. I'm breaking tradition - don't want silver tarnishing under the diamonds, afterall :halo:

full-cut 1pters in 14k, 3mm bands

1M2.jpg

1M1.jpg

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A wedding present from my much-adored grandmother :))

22k, no idea of ctw but I reckon the larger centrestones are 0.2ish..?

1Earrings2.jpg

1Earrings1.jpg

kelpie

Ideal_Rock
What a sweet DH! Everything is so beautiful, but I am especially enamored of those toe rings!!!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
kelpie said:
What a sweet DH! Everything is so beautiful, but I am especially enamored of those toe rings!!!

Thanks - and yes, he really is! The toe rings were ebay specials actually, they turned out well!

Can I borrow those jackets? :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: They are on my list...

Look at all of your fun stuff!!! I love those dangles from gma!

Trekkie

Brilliant_Rock
Ooooooooooooh! What pretty pretties! The toe rings are adorable and the jackets are undeniably stylish, but my favourites are hands down the ear rings from your grandmother! Those are truly heirloom pieces!

Brown.Eyed.Girl

Ideal_Rock
Oh I love all the sparklies, but especially those toe rings - I want some!!! And the jackets are divine! Lucky girl! :)

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks for looking bean, Sandy, Autumn, slg, trekkie, BEG :))

I do hope that these earrings from my grandmother will become heirlooms! And I should've mentioned before - the studs are my old pair, but the jackets add SO much size..

steph72276

Ideal_Rock
Very pretty! I especially love the earrings with the jackets, they look perfect on your ear. Enjoy!!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous - aren't you the lucky girl? Beautiful additions to your growing collection - enjoy! I love that you have a toe ring for both feet!

oranges

Brilliant_Rock
Your husband is a dear!!!! All of your goodies look wonderful on you! And the earrings from your grandmother are beautiful. You're so lucky to be surrounded by such lovely people :bigsmile:

dragonfly411

Ideal_Rock
Those are fantastic! I love the toe rings!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
WOW Yssie....what a wonderful husband you have. Your new bling is delicious. I really love the earring jackets. I've been looking for a pair myself. Do you have to order based on the size of your studs or are they a standard size? Your toe rings are too cute and look great on. I like the idea of matching rings for both feet. I actually had a yellow gold toe ring made that is a rolling ring with diamonds in one of the bands. Surprisingly enough, it's very comfortable and you don' even know you're wearing it. Are you planning on wearing your toe rings all the time?

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I also love the jackets! It is perfect to have the half carat each studs for casual wear and then the jackets when you need something dressier! Also, how perfect that your grandmother gave you dangles that can hang from studs! Perfect!

stci

Ideal_Rock
Everything gorgeous Yssie! Congrats Dear! :appl: :appl:

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you FL, oranges, df, Tuckins, Gbf, ds, stci! :bigsmile:

MGR - metti are supposed to help a married woman conceive 8) I've only ever seen them worn in pairs, though, never just the one, I don't know if there's meaning or symbolism behind that - I will ask my grandmother!

Farleysmom - they do come in standard sizes it seems, but I think it would be best to order based on your studs - different settings add different amounts of metal-diametre to the stone width, so I can see potential for problems purchasing a standard size.. these jackets fit both my 1ctw diamond studs in low-profile 8-prongs (4.9mm stones) and my 4mm garnets in thicker 4-prong baskets about the "same" way!

Andelain

Ideal_Rock
Wow, I'm drooling! :love: :love: :love: :love:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooh la la! (for some odd reason I've been wanting to say that for awhile, and this post is deserving of it!) Those jackets look fantastic, what a great way to "dress up" a pair of studs for a special occasion, and the toe rings look adorable! And I'm in love with the dangles, such a beautiful design, they look gorgeous on you...enjoy all of your beautiful new pieces yssie, I love them all!

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW Yssie, what a fantastic fella you married! :bigsmile: I'm just in love with those toe rings, they are way cute!! May I ask where the jackets are from? They look awesome with your studs! But THOSE dangles... ahhhhh delish!! :lickout: :lickout: :lickout:

bebe

Ideal_Rock
Love, love your jackets !!
they look fantastic.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thanks Ande, OU, june (you're too cute ::) ), bebe!

Dandi - Seriously!
I have no idea where he got them though - we have a DADT policy re. gifts - if we like and we don't recognise we don't inquire further :halo: Sorry, I know that's not exactly helpful!

SparklyOEC

Brilliant_Rock
All your new pieces are lovely. I just love the dangles from your grandmother...what a beautiful design. Congrats on all your new pieces. :love:

piratefan

Shiny_Rock
Yssie, all of your new pieces are beautiful!! Don't know what I like best, they are all fab! What a sweet hubby you have ::)

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results