shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Dreamer's new (to me) Aurora band!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's a gorgeous band and looks perfect on you Dreamer_D. I am so happy for you.

I was oh so close to buying it but isn't it something how things work out.

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
:appl:

So happy for you Dreamer! It looks AMAZING! Glad everything worked out for you.

Enjoy your new bling!

Cachette :))

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It looks gorgeous on you Dreamer. I'm so happy how it all worked out!

dani13

Ideal_Rock
GORGEOUS and I absolutely love it on you!! So happy it went to a great home!!! Wear it in the best of health & happiness!!!! :appl:

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Love your shots, love your posts re: how you feel about it, love the ring! I really do think you hit on the perfect solution. Wear it in joy and good health (and happy early anniversary)!

moosemom

Shiny_Rock
Congratulations Dreamer! It is a beautiful band and looks perfect on your finger. I loved hearing how excited both you and your husband were to open the band. It sounds like everything worked out just like it was meant to be. Enjoy it for many years to come.

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, Dreamer, your new band looks fabulous on you. That ring was made for your finger! I am glad that it found a home on a PS
member and that you love it so much. Beautiful, and I agree with Gypsy, you take some great pictures!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer it looks GREAT on your hand!!! really looks perfect...great presence on the hand and just a beautiful ring. I am so happy you are thrilled with it! I love this ring-all of the details and work that went into the design-and I am so glad that things worked out for you and Gypsy!

enjoy your new ring, it really is stunning and bling-tastic :) :)

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
HOLY MOLY - that looks A-M-A-Z-I-N-G!!!!!!!!!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
looks great on your hand!!! :appl:

Haven

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!

I'm so happy to see that the Aurora band stayed in the PS family, and Dreamer, it warms my heart to read how utterly delighted you are to have it. It really does look gorgeous on your hand. So happy for you!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Dreamer the Aurora is beyond blingy and beautiful on your hand! I agree with you that there is something so classy and "married" seeming about a gorgeous diamond band. I love the look!!!

minmin001

Ideal_Rock
oh wow dreamer.... what a bling!! so happy for you and glad everything worked out for everybody. it is gorgeous!

violet3

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I. LOVE. THAT. RING. it suits your hand perfectly and i think you'll be getting more compliments than you can handle! Thanks for taking such beautiful pictures so we could share in your excitement!!!

EDIT: i wanted to say that when I got engaged, i chose an eternity band for monetary purposes as well. Mine is certainly not nearly as blingy as your aurora band, however. I always thought I'd end up wanting a solitaire or three stone eventually, but i just love the way it sparkles all over my finger. I've never gotten the urge to get another ring since i've had it. If i ever do upgrade, I think i'll just get a heftier band :))

SB621

Ideal_Rock
I puffy heart love that band!!!! Congrats on your ring!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It looks beautiful on your hand - love happy endings!! :appl:

hmr_mama

Brilliant_Rock
ooooo.....pretty! Looks great on your hand!

SweetPeach

Rough_Rock
That is one stunning ring - I love the details on it! Congrats, Dreamer!

MrsBettyBoop

Brilliant_Rock
Bling Bling Bling! I think the aurora was the perfect choice for you! ;))

tsavvy

Shiny_Rock
Wow -- it looks gorgeous on your hand. Kudos to you for your priorities -- it looks like your decision to sell your e-ring paid off in more ways than one since you ended up with this gorgeous band! Congratulations.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Dreamer that is gorgeous, and gorgeous on you :love: :love: :appl: :appl:

LOVE that DH is excited, too!! So cute that you fought over opening rights ::) This worked out SO well for you and Gypsy - now she just needs to fall in love with the IDJ OEC and the story gets its happy ending :bigsmile:

I love that design. Love, love, love it, Gypsy and BGD did a great job on that one.

So... I have some questions for you.

Is the band comfortable? How comfortable - like, forget about it comfortable? (assuming you could ignore the bling, which of course realistically you could not!) Those are not small stones, and it's almost a half-eternity - how does it feel against your other fingers? How much of a difference do you think the way the ends are semi-bezel-ey as opposed to pronged makes? I was surprised by the profile picture actually - I didn't realize the diamonds came that far around, but that's sorta what I'm looking at too, in terms of coverage so your opinion would really be helpful.

I think I like the look of pronged ends better for my ring, since everything else is pronged, but if you'd asked me I'd have put pronged endings on the Aurora too, and it looks fantastic with the wraps, so maybe I am not correct in pronging mine, either! Another question - can you actually *see* the wraps when you are wearing it IRL? I can't in your photos, but I know photos don't necessarily tell the whole story.

Does it spin? I'm thinking the way the diamonds start and spread over so much of the top of your finger, it might not actually spin all that much, since the diamonds are so high?

I know you haven't had it for long yet 8) but if you were working, do you think you'd wear it to work? It must be *blinding* IRL, and it has huge presence on your hand - how do you feel about wearing that much bling, after your solitaire? And how do you feel about the look, after having a solitaire with such a different type of light return for so long?

'Course, the downside is that I won't get to see it unless you come down over the border - or I go up! At least Gypsy was in the US... :devil:

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
BTW - where did you sell your fab solitaire?

lizzyann

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations! what a beautiful ring on you!!!

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I think you made an excellent choice when you decided to buy that beautiful ring. Its definitely got the finger coverage you wanted! I hope Gypsy doesn't miss it too much!

swingirl

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous ring and sweet story. I know you will enjoy that beauty and all it's perfect proportions, beautiful stones and detailing. It looks lovely on your hand.

jill_s

Brilliant_Rock
Dreamer - congrats on the new ring and the bling journey you've been on recently. I really applaud you for making the best decision for your family and for being willing to part with your diamonds to make way for something better. The band is beautiful and looks right at home on your hand!

*edited for spelling*

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
DD, it looks so perfect on your hand. Thank you for the photos you took. The diamonds of course are beautiful, but the finish work that Brian & Lesley do is just outstanding. It's a one of a kind treasure!

MizNina

Shiny_Rock
Hi Dreamer, I don't post often but just wanted to add how noble I thought it was for yout to sell your beloved bling for your family 8) (I have a 2 yr old and a 4 yr old so I hear ya). Anyways that band looks absolutely gorgeous on you! I am a little biased as my ering is a bit band like :))

You wear it well...

LittleRiver

Shiny_Rock
Dreamer_D said:
The hand presence is awesome.

I'll say! I would love to see a real life perspective shot of this amazing band.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results