shape
carat
color
clarity

Does Your *Solitaire* Engagement Ring Have a *HIGH* Setting *OR* a *LOW* Setting? Then Please Post H

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Asscher102

Shiny_Rock
Hi! :) Does your solitaire engagement ring have a low setting OR a high setting? Then please post pics here of it on your finger! Top views, and more importantly, side views on the finger as well please! I would love to see the difference in solitaire high settings vs. solitaire low settings.
Thank you so much and I am looking forward to seeing all of your beautiful rings :)

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
I have some good pics for you. My first setting was extremely, as in rediculous, high. When I had my stone recut to make it ideal, I asked Whiteflash to lower it. Now I LOVE it. It''s still high, because it''s a cathedral, but now it looks perfect IMHO.
1.gif
Let me find the pictures...

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
New setting. The perfect height to sit flush with pretty much any band, but much more pretty and wearable.

228profileabc.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Here''s the WF picture. For some reason I don''t think the setting looks very pretty like this. But on my hand I love it. Here''s the picture anyway.

jewelfullview2ab.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Kind of a side view, don''t know if you can tell much from this pic.

227a.JPG

Kelli

Ideal_Rock
Sorry for the picture overload, I hope that gave you some kind of idea.
1.gif

kathyinjapan

Shiny_Rock
Um.. I guess mine is medium? It's not exactly low.. but not that high either

IMG948.jpg

pavelover

Brilliant_Rock

kboggs315

Shiny_Rock
Here is my tension band set very low...the diamond almost touches... and the last picture.. the previous setting which was very high... I don''t miss that one at all.

kristensionsettingheight.jpg

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 11:25:20 AM
Author: kboggs315
Here is my tension band set very low...the diamond almost touches... and the last picture.. the previous setting which was very high... I don''t miss that one at all.

Now that''s low! Your ring is so cool--I love the yellow gold and the shank width.

Dancing Fire

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
all 3 are med height

DSCN3951b.JPG

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am not really sure what mine is considered, but I do not like high settings, and this one does not seem to get in the way of things.

resizethepeard3.jpg

resizethepeard1.jpg

beau13

Ideal_Rock
Date: 11/17/2008 7:03:59 PM
Author: Dancing Fire
all 3 are med height
Are the first two diamonds (from the left) about the same size DF??
Thanks

LaurenThePartier

Super_Ideal_Rock
As low as possible . . .

original.aspx

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results