Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-ring

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
Re: Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-

himni|1364360012|3414319 said:
@farleysmom
Wow can you say BLING BLING. :naughty:

@Me&myboys
The way you are wearing your rings reminds me of Kate Beckinsale's rings. Very classy looking.

Hi Himni,

What a massive compliment!!! I have ogled her stack many-a-time and think it's stunning :appl:

Thanks!!!!!

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock

NonieMarie|1359513376|3367004 said:
My ering is an eternity band of 20 pters. I had David Klass make two 18k yg bands to wear on either side of it. I have short fingers so he made them 1.75mm wide and 2mm high and 1/2 size larger than my eternity. I sent back a couple 2mm Blue Nile bands because the profile was too low and just that .5mm caused sausage finger.

I have a few more pics to add....I had DK make a couple of plat bands the same specs as the 18k yg but had the tops rounded more rather than knife edge. I wanted the option of wearing them stacked and the knife edge looked too thin even though they are 1.75mm wide. I sent back the 18k yg bands to be remade the same way. Only DK would be so accomodating a month later. I received the bands and they are perfect. He also included a surprise....a small 18k yg beaded band! When I stack it between the bands, it makes for a very unique look. I think the beaded band will make a cool spacer between my eternity and a solitaire.
I bought a cute little eternity with milgrain off the bistro last month; it looks so different when I pair it with the yg and plat bands. I would say that if you want to wear a plain band on either side of your ering, it is a good idea to get them custom. I couldn't find the width and profile I needed ready made so with DK's help I got exactly what I wanted and I found it to be around the same or less expensive than ready made and about half the cost of a B&M.

bead_amp_ygbands.jpg

eternity_platbands.jpg

sm_eternity_ygbands.jpg

casondra16

Shiny_Rock

I stack mine several different ways, but this is how I've been wearing them most often lately.

_6384.jpg

IE_Princess

Shiny_Rock

I'm wearing this right now (taking a break from my YG e-ring):

_6389.jpg

purpleshirt

Shiny_Rock

So many lovely stacks!

Here's my set with 14k yellow & rose gold twist bands. I usually just pick 1, according to whether I'm mostly wearing rose gold or yellow gold for the day. I also have a white gold twist band, and the trio make a lovely RHR. I also like to stack my BGD rose gold/pink sapphire diamond band, but rarely do this because I don't want to harm that dainty ring!

image_432.jpg image_433.jpg

Yikes! Really need to clean my diamond!

himni

Shiny_Rock

purpleshirt|1368716833|3448179 said:
So many lovely stacks!

Here's my set with 14k yellow & rose gold twist bands. I usually just pick 1, according to whether I'm mostly wearing rose gold or yellow gold for the day. I also have a white gold twist band, and the trio make a lovely RHR. I also like to stack my BGD rose gold/pink sapphire diamond band, but rarely do this because I don't want to harm that dainty ring!

image_432.jpg image_433.jpg

Yikes! Really need to clean my diamond!

I love the gold twisted rope bands, looking over these pictures has me craving one more matching wedding band. I love symmetry and the way it gives your rings a nice flow.

himni

Shiny_Rock

casondra16|1368667414|3447805 said:
I stack mine several different ways, but this is how I've been wearing them most often lately.

I love this!! especially the wider band! its such a statement piece.

SarahAnn

Rough_Rock

Calling Me@MyBoys!

Do you mind sharing the dimensions of your EC stone and finger size? I am working on an EC solitaire engagement ring project and want to wear it with stackers and think yours are gorgeous!

Is there a link for a thread from SMTR?

doubledouble

Shiny_Rock

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

SarahAnn|1387222055|3575444 said:
Calling Me@MyBoys!

Do you mind sharing the dimensions of your EC stone and finger size? I am working on an EC solitaire engagement ring project and want to wear it with stackers and think yours are gorgeous!

Hi SarahAnn :wavey:

Not a problem at all:

6.94 x 4.91 x 3.21 mm
1.41:1
65.4% depth
64% table
GIA 2146561237

My finger size is an Australian "J" but because it was always my intention to stack it with multiple rings, I had it made in a "K".

I'll search for my thread now - 2 secs :twirl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

SarahAnn|1387222055|3575444 said:
Calling Me@MyBoys!

Here you go:

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-emerald-cut-ring-3-photo-heavy.187339/']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/my-emerald-cut-ring-3-photo-heavy.187339/[/URL]

Good luck with your search - how exciting!!!!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

krimisha

Rough_Rock

very pretty sets on this thread. My eyes can't get enough of the bling bling on PS site.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results