color
clarity

Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-ring

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
Re: Does anyone wear more than one wedding band with your e-

himni|1357538853|3349256 said:
vickygigi|1357417656|3348157 said:
Ok, here is my very first post on here.... My rings are in my photo. They are all H. Daussi. E ring in the center and 2 bands on either side. :appl:

Vicky your set looks so nice, would love to see some pix

Ok, thanks! I will try to photograph them better and post. Although I don't know how to post photos quite yet. I am still figuring out PS. I didn't know I had any replies. : ) Please be patient with this newbie!

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock

vickygigi|1358433374|3357758 said:
Ok, here is my very first post on here.... My rings are in my photo. They are all H. Daussi. E ring in the center and 2 bands on either side. :appl:

Ok, thanks! I will try to photograph them better and post. Although I don't know how to post photos quite yet. I am still figuring out PS. I didn't know I had any replies. : ) Please be patient with this newbie!

Did this work??? My photos are awful. I took them with an iPhone on a rainy day (today). The rings are actually beautiful and I'm so happy with them. Specs are: center diamond is a transition cut from the 1920's, 3.05 cts, VVS1 clarity, J color, set in platinum Henri Daussi halo with round brilliant diamonds totaling 2.20 cts, VS clarity, H color, set in platinum with platinum Henri Daussi bands on either side 1.30 cts each, VS clarity, H color. The center stone faces up very white. It is a clean sparkly diamond that is cut very well (IMHO). I love wearing bands on either side. It looks more balanced to me that way. Also, I have chubby Size 8 fingers for perspective.

_3126.jpg

photo0.jpg

_3127.jpg

chiquitapet

Ideal_Rock

I change up my set on a daily basis but I always wear my ering. Sometimes I just wear a plain band with my solitaire, but usually like a bit more bling with one or two diamond bands.

_3142.jpg

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock

vickygigi|1358434518|3357770 said:
vickygigi|1358433374|3357758 said:

Did this work??? My photos are awful. I took them with an iPhone on a rainy day (today). The rings are actually beautiful and I'm so happy with them. Specs are: center diamond is a transition cut from the 1920's, 3.05 cts, VVS1 clarity, J color, set in platinum Henri Daussi halo with round brilliant diamonds totaling 2.20 cts, VS clarity, H color, set in platinum with platinum Henri Daussi bands on either side 1.30 cts each, VS clarity, H color. The center stone faces up very white. It is a clean sparkly diamond that is cut very well (IMHO). I love wearing bands on either side. It looks more balanced to me that way. Also, I have chubby Size 8 fingers for perspective.
I love your set Vicky, I've been waiting for you to post pics ever since I saw your avatar! I'm especially interested in how the wedding bands are able to fit under your halo ... how neat! Did you have to custom design your set this way or were the bands originally designed to fit flush w/ your ering? Very pretty, I'm so glad you posted pictures!! :love: :love: :love:

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock

Roxy - the set was designed this way by Daussi. The halo is higher than the bands, so the bands fit nicely under it. I hate not seeing all of the diamonds in the bands, BUT, I think I have plenty of bling going on. :naughty: Thanks!!!

MrsM

Shiny_Rock

I adore stacking and have 3 different combinations that I do depending on my mood:

1) Yellow Gold Stack
2) Medium Blingy Stack
3) Blinged Out Diamond Stack

rubystack.jpg

combostack.jpg

_3323.jpg

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock

MrsM said:
I adore stacking and have 3 different combinations that I do depending on my mood:

1) Yellow Gold Stack
2) Medium Blingy Stack
3) Blinged Out Diamond Stack

I love all of these options! What a wonderful collection!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

chiquitapet|1358461003|3358128 said:
I change up my set on a daily basis but I always wear my ering. Sometimes I just wear a plain band with my solitaire, but usually like a bit more bling with one or two diamond bands.

Chiquitapet, your solitaire looks great with the two diamond bands!!

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock

Here are two pics of my "today" stack: art deco wb with baguettes and rounds, ering, and eternity band.

I will take some pics of my other "stacks" next time I switch things around. :D

img01300-20130127-0001.jpg

img01297-20130126-2355.jpg

bunnycat

Ideal_Rock

Owies Nana|1359264080|3364647 said:
Here are two pics of my "today" stack: art deco wb with baguettes and rounds, ering, and eternity band.

Oh my! I've been slobbering over this thread since it began! And I LOVE that deco band. I wish I could find one like that! :love: :love:

Owies Nana

Shiny_Rock

bastetcat|1359339000|3365147 said:
Owies Nana|1359264080|3364647 said:

Oh my! I've been slobbering over this thread since it began! And I LOVE that deco band. I wish I could find one like that! :love: :love:

Thank you, Bastetcat. I love it too! I wish I could find a second one. =)

NonieMarie

Brilliant_Rock

My ering is an eternity band of 20 pters. I had David Klass make two 18k yg bands to wear on either side of it. I have short fingers so he made them 1.75mm wide and 2mm high and 1/2 size larger than my eternity. I sent back a couple 2mm Blue Nile bands because the profile was too low and just that .5mm caused sausage finger.

bandprofile.jpg

bands_amp_eternity.jpg

sam_0501.jpg

himni

Shiny_Rock

Omg your e-ring is major! I love it

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

I absolutely adore stacks :appl: :appl: :appl:

Here's mine :loopy:

_4790.jpg

_4791.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

me & my boys - LOVE your rings!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

rosetta

Ideal_Rock

motownmama|1364217804|3412862 said:
me & my boys - LOVE your rings!! :love: :love: :love: :love:

So do I! Unfortunately, I don't have the finger real estate to pull off more than 3 rings!!

StacylikesSparkles

Brilliant_Rock

me&myboys|1364190251|3412771 said:
I absolutely adore stacks :appl: :appl: :appl:

Here's mine :loopy:

I would like one of each! I just ADORE that bezel! Such a fantastic set! :love: :appl:

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock

Thanks heaps Motownmama, Rosetta and FPS!!! :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love them too...even if I do say so myself!!!! :tongue: :loopy: :tongue: :love: :cheeky:

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

I have a band on either side of my original wedding set (which is my real e-ring). It's channel set in yellow gold and it's not going to stay this way for long. It's in desperate need of a face lift and will get one this year from H. Daussi. But here it is for reference.

img_0456gsp2.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

This is a wedding set I made recently because I missed having and wearing a round diamond. I put it into a solitaire mounting first, to see what that felt like to wear a solitaire. Then I decided I wasn't a solitaire girl at all, and reset it into it's halo-ed forever home. Either way, I stack different bands with it and I'm adding two more diamond stackers in the coming year.

img_751.jpg

img_752.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Good Lord, I'm sorry about the size of those!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

vickygigi|1358472440|3358282 said:
Roxy - the set was designed this way by Daussi. The halo is higher than the bands, so the bands fit nicely under it. I hate not seeing all of the diamonds in the bands, BUT, I think I have plenty of bling going on. :naughty: Thanks!!!

I'm so happy you posted pics of your rings. I'm going with Daussi for my (original wedding set) reset through IDJ. I love that they use .03 and .05 pointers in their halos. Nice, well cut, big stones! Your set is beautiful!

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Hello Ladies! I am so excited to finally add to this thread! :wavey:

I got married on March 15th, and now I get to wear my wedding band(s)! :) The actual wedding band is the diamond bezel with milgrain work. DH bought me a "something blue" antique replica band for my birthday/wedding gift (which isn't until April), but told me I could wear it once we were married. :appl:

DH doesn't care for the look, as he says it's "too much," but this is the man who was against a blingy halo and would have preferred a six-prong solitaire. <--- Good thing he isn't the one wearing it! :roll: He dislikes all the attention it gets (he gets embarrassed, but I don't mind... I told him it's just a compliment!) :lol: HA! So... here is my set! (please excuse the horrible manicure and the bad phone photos -- I couldn't wait!)

imag0192-1_0.jpg imag0193.jpg

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oooooo msop04, I like your halo too! Actually, I think somewhere a long the line, I got hooked on halos. And it's all Lady Marian's fault!!!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock

I love stacking multiple bands, often over the top. Here is my e-ring and RHR stack.

img_00000165.jpg

img_00000177.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

msop04 - I spy a matching ring!!!

photo__56_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo__57_.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

photo__58_.jpg

msop04

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

RING TWINS!!! :naughty: Is yours an eternity or half? (Mine is half...)

himni

Shiny_Rock

@farleysmom
Wow can you say BLING BLING. :naughty:

@Me&myboys
The way you are wearing your rings reminds me of Kate Beckinsale's rings. Very classy looking.

_4844.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results