shape
carat
color
clarity

Do you wear bands of different color metals together?

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
I am wondering id any PSers out there stack bands in different metal colors together or is that too tacky? I have been looking for a vintage blossom rose gold band in my size and just bought one but in yellow gold. I am wondering if it is too tacky to wear my rose gold bead bands from etsy with the yellow gold band....I was hoping to snag a vintage rose gold band but too hard to find in my size!

So please prove me wrong and show me how a mix of gold colors COULD work!

Thanks!

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I currently wear my 18k RG ering with a 14 YG etsy stacker and love the way it looks. Of course I would love it even more with the Tiffany metro in YG :naughty: but that is needing to wait for a bling budget recovery!

I think the width of the bands can be important when stacking different metal colors. I will dig up some pics I have of my ering stacked with both WG and YG.

I say go for it!

with YG etsy band...
dsc00602_14.jpg
glow_baby_-8.jpg

with YG and WG eternities...
2bands2_21.jpg

valmanin

Brilliant_Rock
I should also mention that I find 18kRG plays nicer with YG...they are closer and color and blend more...think Cartier trinity. I still like 14k RG with YG but I think it may look better with less metal (thinner widths).

liaerfbv

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Yes! My current stack I can't seem to take off is my plat e-ring, rose gold twist spacer, and yellow gold ruby/diamond channel band. I'll try and grab some pics when I get home. I love the mix of colors.

fiona00004

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Valmanin: WOW!!!! Your ering is awesome!! I love the RG thin shank! Really makes your beutiful diamond POP!!! And the last picture with the different colored metals...! color and subtle... sooo lovely!!

liaerfbv: can't wait to see pictures!!!!!

momhappy

Ideal_Rock
I have several rings in platinum, yellow gold, and rose gold. Currently, I'm wearing my platinum halo ring with a rose gold diamond band and I have a set of right-hand stacking rings (both all metal and some with diamonds) that I mix and match.

alisaak

Rough_Rock
I do! I put a thin rose gold twisty spacer in between my platinum e-ring and wedding band. I love the contrast !

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results