shape
carat
color
clarity

DIAMONDFAN''S EMERALD CUT ETERNITY BAND

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
These are not great, dirty band and poor lighting, but I know some people have asked for some photos so here they are, courtesy of Leonid and Irina! Happy Holidays to all, safe and healthy!

Dee*Jay

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ooh, Diamondfan, that is FABULOUS!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thanks, Dee, I probably should have cleaned it but I was playing with the camera the night before our trip and was messing around...I really am lax about cleaning things in general when it comes to my jewelry...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
It is 12 carats total weight, there are 16 stones of .75 carats each. I think they are all E VVS stones in a platinum shared prong setting...

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
I''ve seen this beauty in person, and it''s a WOW!!!!!!!!
30.gif
30.gif

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kaleigh, how are you loving your new stunner?! Merry Xmas to all of your lovely family! (I am back by the way :)

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
OMG Diamondfan your eternity ring is just to die for!!!
30.gif
What a stunning beauty that is. Is it comfortable to wear?

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Not totally, it rubs the inside of my pinky finger a bit, and I occasionally snag sweaters with it, but I do love it so I have made myself deal!!! It looks better when it is clean...

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
It''s very pretty and looks nice on your hand. Has anyone grabbed your hand when you were wearing it yet? I bet they will!
9.gif

Cehrabehra

Super_Ideal_Rock
Date: 12/24/2006 10:16:40 PM
Author: diamondfan
It is 12 carats total weight, there are 16 stones of .75 carats each. I think they are all E VVS stones in a platinum shared prong setting...
that''s amazing!!! I bet there are women here who would like any *one* of those stones for their e-ring!! lol I''ll take 5 of them ;-) haha :D

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I meant vs, I am tired and my typing isn''t so accurate right now!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I need an ice pack for my lower jaw since it just hit the ground!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
That band is AWESOME. Mind-bogglingly gorgeous and HUMONGOUS to the Nth DEGREE!!!! .75 EACH???? Oooooooohhhhh, eeeeeghhhaaaaaahhhduuuuuuh.....frothy drool is now dripping from my bruised jaw. What is the width of that ring? Is it comfortable? Do you wear it often? Can I be you for a day????
3.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
It''s beyond fabulous, I love it!!!

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I do wear it most days. It is not the most comfy thing but I am used to it now. I rarely switch rings, I either do not wear them or I have a small eternity band of rounds in a shared prong setting and a band of tri color gold, so I can use those if I do not want to wear my emerald cut band or e ring. I am worried about banging it on things, so I do not usually work out with it on. I am used to it, but would not say it is the most comfortable thing I own...

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
Kitty, it looks even better CLEAN! I am so ashamed at how my things look...

biblobaggins23

Shiny_Rock
do you mind showing your gorgeous emerald band with your e-ring??? i''m curious what it would look like paired

diamondfan

Super_Ideal_Rock
I cannot wear them together. I never considered it, the band is pretty wide and the stone in my ring goes back so that I have a big space between the two, and it is so thick and clunky I could not even deal...I wear the band on my right hand if I am wearing my ering, which is on the left hand...I took a photo with the band on my pinky next to the ring, but it is not a great shot...if I can I might try to get Irina to post it...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results