shape
carat
color
clarity

Diamond Hunting: My Leon Mege and Perry Chen Experience

diamond924

Rough_Rock
I am so sorry if I have not had a chance to respond to everyone individually in a timely fashion. Work and Mommy duties limit me to logging in infrequently. DH and I have been looking at all your kind comments tonight. DH was touched by all your sweet, supportive compliments. We appreciate the warm, generous spirit of all in the Pricescope community! Without your detailed reviews, insight, and passion for diamonds, this ring would not have been possible and for this we thank you. :appl: :appl: :appl:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Uhhhh, someone help me find my jaw!! I dropped it somewhere...

I don't what to call that?! Ring sounds too pedestrian!! ART?? Should be in a museum?? Wow. Perfect stones, perfect setting. I think I held my breath the entire time it was spinning in the video. Words cannot describe. I need a moment of silence please...

:love: :love: :love:

Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Looks like it was worth it. Wear it in health and happiness. :)

diamond924

Rough_Rock
LLJsmom|1353616697|3313010 said:

I don't what to call that?! Ring sounds too pedestrian!! ART?? Should be in a museum?? Wow. Perfect stones, perfect setting. I think I held my breath the entire time it was spinning in the video. Words cannot describe. I need a moment of silence please...

Thank you so much for sharing your journey. Looks like it was worth it. Wear it in health and happiness. :)

Thank you for your generous compliments! :D

The ring actually looks pretty good with my wedding band. Will post pics if I van get my act together. :twirl:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
diamond924|1353743849|3313877 said:
LLJsmom|1353616697|3313010 said:

Thank you for your generous compliments! :D

The ring actually looks pretty good with my wedding band. Will post pics if I van get my act together. :twirl:

Ok, well.....I was snooping through the over 3 carat thread and I'm wondering if you have any more pics of this GORGEOUS ring?!?!?! :love: :love: :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
CharmyPoo|1351475337|3294485 said:
This is one of the most beautiful and perfect rings I have ever seen. Please ... we do need more photos!

I second this! One of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen :love: :love: :love: and please post more pics!!!! :appl:
It looks amazing on your hand!!
And thanks for sharing the review of Leon and Perry too!

diamond924

Rough_Rock
missy|1358644925|3360017 said:
This is one of the most beautiful and perfect rings I have ever seen. Please ... we do need more photos!

I second this! One of the most gorgeous rings I have ever seen :love: :love: :love: and please post more pics!!!! :appl:

Thank you! Things have been crazy around here and I was planning on taking some pics with my wedding band/flower pics. Here's a much better pic taken by Leon.

r5727_50bd376bc0d7e.jpg

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
I don't know how I missed your original posting back in Oct. but I'm glad your thread got bumped.

Enjoyed your story so much, thanks for taking the time to write it for us all.

I love cushions too and OEC's and soon I will start my search for a 6-8c stone. 11-12mm

Can you please give the measurements of your 6c honker. The stats would be greatly appreciated.
So many are cut too deep making them face up smaller, so yes, that is frustrating.

I know Leon found a large 5c antique cushion for Thouarella that was beautiful too. She searched a long time as well.

Just can't seem to ever get enough pictures though. You and your husband sound like a fun couple. Guess you never get tired of looking at your hand...LOL! Wear it in good health. (Your mother must be jealous!)

diamond924

Rough_Rock
ariel144|1358739395|3360656 said:
I don't know how I missed your original posting back in Oct. but I'm glad your thread got bumped.

Enjoyed your story so much, thanks for taking the time to write it for us all.

I love cushions too and OEC's and soon I will start my search for a 6-8c stone. 11-12mm

Can you please give the measurements of your 6c honker. The stats would be greatly appreciated.
So many are cut too deep making them face up smaller, so yes, that is frustrating.

I know Leon found a large 5c antique cushion for Thouarella that was beautiful too. She searched a long time as well.

Just can't seem to ever get enough pictures though. You and your husband sound like a fun couple. Guess you never get tired of looking at your hand...LOL! Wear it in good health. (Your mother must be jealous!)

Thank you! I do love looking at the ring and petting it. Unfortunately, I have hands that look at least 15 years older than they should be, hence the lack of pictures... It's a small curse. :wink2:

Oo... 6-8 carats! Can't wait to see your ring when it's done!!! :love:

If memory serves me correctly stone was about 11.46 x 10.3. The antique cushions definitely face up smaller but the flashes of fire more than compensate for it. I got lucky with my stone. My appraiser mentioned the stone was unique because it is a combination of modern and antique so it faces up well but also has some flashes like an antique cushion would have. I highly recommend giving Perry a call. He has a great eye and he really listens to what you want. I was surprised the second time I met him to look at stones how much he remembered from our first meeting several months prior. He also has great access to stones in the size range your are looking for.

Good luck with your search!!! I'm looking forward to see your new ring. :)

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
diamond924|1358734734|3360627 said:
missy|1358644925|3360017 said:

Thank you! Things have been crazy around here and I was planning on taking some pics with my wedding band/flower pics. Here's a much better pic taken by Leon.

:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Roxy

Brilliant_Rock
:love: :love: :love: Your ring is truly breathtaking!!! :love: :love: :love:

diamond924

Rough_Rock
Roxy|1358839390|3361556 said:
:love: :love: :love: Your ring is truly breathtaking!!! :love: :love: :love:

Thank you! :)

Unfortunately I've been really busy and have not had a chance to check in for awhile. DH recently bought me a bouquet of roses and I actually had a little free time so I was able to take some flower shots.

img_1584.jpg

img_1590.jpg

img_549.jpg

img_550.jpg

diamond924

Rough_Rock
Here are a few less exciting photos of the ring with my wedding band on my dry stubby fingers. :wink2:

img_551.jpg

img_1607.jpg

img_1608.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Spectacular ring!!! :love: Love the new pictures! :appl:

diamond924

Rough_Rock
diamondseeker2006|1360211600|3374169 said:
Spectacular ring!!! :love: Love the new pictures! :appl:

Thank you! :). I feel bad that it's taken me this long to post more pics.

vickygigi

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! Stunning ring and sounds like you have a really sweet hubby!!! Congrats to you. :appl:

ame

Super_Ideal_Rock
That thing is ...insane.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
diamond924|1360210333|3374155 said:
Here are a few less exciting photos of the ring with my wedding band on my dry stubby fingers. :wink2:

Oh my goodness!!! Yay for new pictures!!!! You truly have my dream ring!!! :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

diamond924

Rough_Rock
Thank you 04diamond<3, ame, vickygigi!!! I feel very blessed :)

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
I just wanted to bump this ring because I love it so much. :))
Any new pics?

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
JaneSmith|1378611355|3516576 said:
I just wanted to bump this ring because I love it so much. :))
Any new pics?

Yay for bumping! This ring is outrageous :love: :love: :love:
The center stone is unbelievable! Would love to see more pics too.

GreenBling

Brilliant_Rock
NO WORDS!
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

gayani1

Shiny_Rock
diamond924, that is a beautiful ring.. if you see this, please give us more pics. and what color and clarity is the center stone ? :love:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results