shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Diamond Bracelet for Christmas!

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oooooooh, I love it and apologise in advance for the numerous photos - hubby's done well!

Stats: 18k white gold with 1.80ct of diamonds (mostly VS with a few SI in clarity and probably G-H and maybe one or two I in colour), most importantly, they perform beautifully. It's in an Art Deco style and I'm not sure whether it's from that period or a replica but my husband bought it for me from an antiques dealer (although I know that's not a guarantee of "oldness"!). The bracelet in is fabulous condition and has obviously been recently cleaned so it looks like new. The only signs of wear are to the maker's hallmarks which have worn away and are almost unreadable. It looks like a "J" and an "R" but could be anything!

So, without further ado, a few Christmas shots with the obligatory Poinsettia ....................... ta da .......................

Diamond bracelet E.jpg

Diamond bracelet F.jpg

Diamond bracelet G.jpg

Diamond bracelet H.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wrist shots - the last 2 are blurry but show the fire that I see in real life and my camera stubbonly refuses to capture taking normal photos!

Diamond bracelet I.jpg

Diamond bracelet J.jpg

Diamond bracelet L.jpg

Diamond bracelet M.jpg

LD

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
A few "non Christmas" shots just with a plain background!

Diamond bracelet A.JPG

Diamond bracelet D.jpg

Diamond bracelet N.jpg

Diamond bracelet O.JPG

Dandi

Ideal_Rock
Premium
You lucky lucky girl!! It's exquisite!!!!!!! :love: :love: :love:

Merry Christmas to you!! :appl:

Aoife

Brilliant_Rock
That's gorgeous, LD! What exquisite details on each link, and I love the way it looks on your wrist. It's beautiful Christmas bling, for sure, but you deserve it!

Happy Christmas!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
oh Hubba hubba HUBBY!!! Amazing bracelet LD!!! Gorgeous... :love: :love: :love: :love:

Merry Christmas!

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade
Oh wow! It is stunning! Can your hubby take mine shopping next time he goes? My hubby doesn't have the best taste, but he tries, god bless him. ;-) Enjoy your gorgeous new bracelet!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh it is stunning; I am swooning over your pictures!!! Your dh did awesome!!! :appl: :love: :love:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That's beautiful! I love that style and it looks fantastic on your wrist! Also, I have the same problem with my camera only capturing the fire when it's out of focus.

rosetta

Ideal_Rock
Wow it's exquisite! A happy Christmas in the LD household for sure! :appl: :appl: :appl:

stci

Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous bracelet! Congrats! :love:

baby nurse

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Merry Christmas, LD :wavey:

Wow, what a fabulous bracelet! I love the diamond pattern and the millegrain. Your husband really did well.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock
Wow that is beautiful! That has got to be one of the prettiest diamond bracelets I've seen on PS! Merry Christmas!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow. You have a very pretty bracelet. It looks great on you and is very elegant looking.

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Its gorgeous! I love it!

slg47

Ideal_Rock
oh wow, gorgeous bracelet!!!! I agree with stargurl, one of the prettiest diamond bracelets on PS (or anywhere!) it looks great on your wrist :)

davi_el_mejor

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning LD! What a great present! :love:

MrsM

Shiny_Rock
What a beautiful bracelet--it looks lovely on you! Enjoy.

T L

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous bracelet LD!! Well, I can see YOU had a great Christmas, and what a great hubby! :bigsmile:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful in every way! It looks great on your wrist and great just sitting there, posing for the camera. The design is gorgeous and timeless. The diamonds look clean, bright and sparkly. Congrats on a lovely gift.

Diamond*Dana

Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a beautiful bracelet. I bet that she really sparkles in the sunlight!

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
That is one of the prettiest bracelets I have ever seen! The design is simply exquisite and it looks lovely on your wrist.

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Ohh hubby definitely did well :love: :sun: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results