shape
carat
color
clarity

Delster & Retsled''s Leon

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Delster

Ideal_Rock
I have three photos from Leon to tide you over while I scour the house for the camera cable!!! BF - no, FI
9.gif
- locked it in the filing cabinet before we left. You may all give him a stern talking to if you like
2.gif

The ring is Leon Megé's 'classic solitaire' with the doughnut under the diamond reduced in size to allow a wedding band to sit flush. Leon was great to work with, and the ring was finished ahead of schedule. His prices are surprisingly reasonable - the solitaire didn't cost much more than the Vatché we were looking at, and the wedding band was less than the comparable WF platinum band! Thank you Leon!

The stone is an AGS000 1.37ct E VS2 Crafted by Infinity diamond, purchased from Wink (Winfield's). It is out of this world beautiful, thank you so much Wink and Infinity!!! Full specs are here: retsled's thread

Here goes...

leonphoto_1.JPG

Delster

Ideal_Rock
... and with the wedding band. They sit perfectly flush.

leonphoto_3.jpg

scarlet16

Brilliant_Rock
Oh yay!!! CONGRATS!!! It is stunning; no surprise! Is that a surprise sapphire I spot?

How did you like my hometown btw?

dani13

Ideal_Rock
Its gorgeous, Delster!!!! CONGRATS on your engagement!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Fly Girl

Ideal_Rock
Perfection!! Love the classic solitaire!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Congratulations to you both!

FrekeChild

Super_Ideal_Rock
Holy cow. It doesn''t get much better than that. Seriously beautiful.

23.gif

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
OHDEARHEAVENSABOVE!!!!
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif

I can tell you RIGHT NOW that we are gonna need a WHOLE LOT MORE PICTURES of THOSE RINGS, Missy!!!
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

*Swooning!!!!*

Glorious, glorious rings! Can you spell P-E-R-F-E-C-T-I-O-N ?!!!
36.gif

Rhea

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Very pretty. Congratulations! I hope you had a good time in NY, I can''t wait for the photos!!

Deelight

Ideal_Rock
:) They are just beautiful sheer perfection :)

I can''t wait to see your handshots, I bet it is even more amazing in the action shots :).

Hehehe when I finally get mine we will be carat and colour twins LOL
9.gif

erica k

Brilliant_Rock
Oh so gorgeous! I love the simplicity and modern lines of your e-ring and band. Definitely my all-time favorite setting. The first time I saw his classic solitaire, I knew that was IT for me
30.gif

Congratulations on your engagement!
36.gif

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
it''s just beautiful. I love it!!! can''t wait for hand pics!!

gwendolyn

Ideal_Rock
BEAUTIFUL!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

That''s an interesting way for Leon to photograph the ring with the band.
3.gif
Can''t wait to see some handshots of that beauty, and hear the significance of that pretty little hidden stone in your e-ring. Congrats again, my lovely, and to you too, retsled! So I''m curious, what day number was it on the countdown when you actually proposed? 106? Or did I lose count?
3.gif

akmiss

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my, It is perfect! Thanks for posting the pictures and please, please post some more
yippee10.gif

dancepanda.gif

KCCutie

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! That''s all I can say! I love the surprise sapphire too!

Silly FI locking up the camera cord when he knows you need to post pictures of your beautiful new bling for all your PS friends.
38.gif

Thanks for the Leon shots to hold us over can''t wait for the hand shots!

CrookedRock

Brilliant_Rock
DELSTER!!! It''s amazing!
19.gif
There really is something special about Leon''s solitaire''s. I think you are going to be thrilled with the size and the look forever. So beautifully classic. I would love to have a ring like that, espicially with the secret sapphire! Enjoy it! And more pics please!

Lorelei

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW!!!!!

I knew it would be a fabulous stone, but it is delicious PERFECTION in that setting, I am so happy for you Del!!!!!!!!!!!!
face23.gif

Kaleigh

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh Delster, it''s perfection. I can''t wait for more pics!! Hand shots too!! You must be thrilled!!
30.gif
30.gif
36.gif

omieluv

Ideal_Rock
Very nice! I especially like how he designed the setting to sit flush with a wedding band.

Question for you. Which "classic" setting does this correspond to on Leon''s website? He has a few of them and I cannot pick out which one it is. I am guessing that it is a modified version of r572, but I could be wrong.

pixley

Brilliant_Rock
Drop dead gorgeous set, Delster!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I cannot wait to see photos of that beauty in action!

Congratulations!!!

didiamond

Brilliant_Rock
I know I always say it but I''ll say it again....ANOTHER BEAUTIFUL LEON!!! CONGRATULATIONS! I can''t wait to see it on your hand. I read both of your threads and want to hear all about your trip to NYC.

WishfulThinking

Brilliant_Rock
Oh goodness- it''s PERFECTION.
30.gif

I am so happy for you both, and the ring is out of this world beautiful!! The little surprise sapphire [is that what it is?] is darling, and I''m loving the modification on the donut part! You must be so pleased!
36.gif

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
30.gif
and classic, many congrats on your engagement
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
I am so happy for you Delster and Mr. Delster!!!

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations on your engagement! Your ring is perfect! It is truly gorgeous!

coatimundi_org

Ideal_Rock
Oh Delster! It is perfection! I cannot wait to see it on your hand! Way to be Retsled!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results