shape
carat
color
clarity

David Klass Platinum Curved Engraved Wedding Band

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
I originally purchased a straight wedding band from David Klass to wear with my gorgeous antique style diamond ring. I decided I would prefer a curved band as it would sit better with the setting.

I can't recommend David enough. It is so easy to work with him. He responds to emails in a timely fashion and his prices are extremely competitive.

Here is the new curved band. Unfortunately my hands are swollen and I can't wear my rings at the minute. Here are some finger shots though! (size 7 1/2)

img_7165.jpg

img_7166.jpg

platb3.jpg

platb5.jpg

unsettled

Shiny_Rock
Premium
That is a gorgeous set and perfect match! Did he make the engagement ring as well?

dawnxcui

Shiny_Rock
i love it, matches perfectly.
did you have to send him your engagement ring for him to know the exact curvature?

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
David did make the ering. He used the CADs from my engagement ring to make sure the band would fit perfectly :)

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
It's beautiful, Maisie! It goes so perfectly with your ring and they look lovely together! Your e ring is really special and David made a wonderful complement for it!

Diamondbug

Brilliant_Rock
That is perfection.... and if you had another made for the other side it would be double perfection :bigsmile: Wouldn't that be a great birthday, anniversary or Christmas gift? hahahahaha :lol: me the enabler!!

kellydean

Rough_Rock
Perfect!! I am a big fan of rings that look like they belong together and yours are GREAT together!!!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, it's perfect! He does an amazing job. :appl:

CRYSTAL24K

Brilliant_Rock
Gorgeous! The band is pure perfection with your ring. The engraving is stellar! :appl: :appl: :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a great match! You have a stunning set. I love how the band follows the fluid line of your e-ring.
DK's engraving is amazing. The set looks beautiful on your hand. Great choice.

Polished

Brilliant_Rock
I love the size of your ring and the curved band adds to this look. There's now no distraction from enjoying all the beautiful intricate details on your engagement ring.

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is a perfect and beautiful set! :love:

Mikla

Shiny_Rock
Premium
I couldn't imagine anything more perfect with your ring. Congratulations!

maccers

Brilliant_Rock
Oh wow, that is a perfect band for your ring! Great choice.

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
The whole set looks complete now!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I usually do not like curved bands, but I will have to say that this is absolutely perfect with the style e-ring you have! Both rings are gorgeous! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
That's really beautiful, what a gorgeous set you've designed! The work being shown by DK is outstanding :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Thank you everyone! Such lovely comments!
1237379fdqxrvb3f5.gif

Siameseroo

Brilliant_Rock
That's really beautiful, it looks perfect with your engagement ring! I wish we had more antique rings on PS :love:

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Maisie, I LOVE these rings together. Your ER is GORGEOUS and now your band is a perfect match. :love: I really adore your set. It has such a romantic feel to it and is just beautiful in every way. Perfect. :love:

Enjoy in health and happiness always. :appl:

Maisie

Super_Ideal_Rock
You are all so lovely!

Now I have eventually found my perfect set (It only took about ten years!) I can move on to other fun projects :bigsmile:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results