shape
carat
color
clarity

CUSHION CUTS! A collection...

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Yum, it's absolutely gorgeous, ecf! Thanks for posting it!

Cstringf

Rough_Rock
What is the name of this ring? I love it!

ecf8503

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Cstringf|1348688723|3275079 said:
What is the name of this ring? I love it!

It's from Jewels by Erica Grace and it's called the "Julia" setting. JbEG temporarily got out of the setting business, but will soon be offering their custom designs again!

CTMedic

Rough_Rock
1.15 G/VS1 OMC, Perry sourced. LM custom setting.

The pillow..

img_131.jpg

img_0443.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Gorgeous ring, CTMedic!

springazure

Rough_Rock
I love this design! Where can I find the band style like this with the flower carving on the sides? I am looking to get a rose gold ring made (possibly custom if we have to) with a cushion diamond.

anchoredalways

Rough_Rock
I just love your ring! I saw it on pinterest and wondered where it was from and how much a ring like yours would cost! Thanks!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
anchoredalways|1356284867|3338581 said:
I just love your ring! I saw it on pinterest and wondered where it was from and how much a ring like yours would cost! Thanks!

anchoredalways, whose ring are you referring to? Maybe we can help.

ladyofshalott2013

Rough_Rock
I just got engaged last night and I wanted to show everyone how the ring turned out from Excel Diamonds. I got the Tiffany inspired legacy setting with a square cushion cut diamond.

It came with a GIA cert. 1.02 carat, VS2 clarity, I-colour, excellent cut. The setting is platinum. My ring size is 4.25 and I think the 1 carat looks perfect on my hand.

Barry and Judah were extremely helpful in helping me choose the center stone that I wanted. I got my dream ring and am so happy. It was an easy process. I had it shipped to Ontario, Canada. All my boyfriend needed to do was pay a small brokerage fee to Fedex ($11) and HST (13% tax). There was no duty on the ring because it was manufactured in the USA and came with a NAFTA cert.

These are just some quick shots of the ring, will post more soon with a better camera and lighting. :)

img_2374.jpg img_2371.jpg img_2368.jpg img_2376.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ladyofshalott2013|1357399916|3347969 said:
I just got engaged last night and I wanted to show everyone how the ring turned out from Excel Diamonds. I got the Tiffany inspired legacy setting with a square cushion cut diamond.

It came with a GIA cert. 1.02 carat, VS2 clarity, I-colour, excellent cut. The setting is platinum. My ring size is 4.25 and I think the 1 carat looks perfect on my hand.

Barry and Judah were extremely helpful in helping me choose the center stone that I wanted. I got my dream ring and am so happy. It was an easy process. I had it shipped to Ontario, Canada. All my boyfriend needed to do was pay a small brokerage fee to Fedex ($11) and HST (13% tax). There was no duty on the ring because it was manufactured in the USA and came with a NAFTA cert.

These are just some quick shots of the ring, will post more soon with a better camera and lighting. :)

Oh wow it's gorgeous!! :love: Looks amazing on your hand! Congrats!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
ladyofshalott2013 said:

img_2374.jpg img_2371.jpg img_2368.jpg img_2376.jpg
That is stunning!!! You should start a thread in SMTB!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
^ Congratulations, it's gorgeous!!

diamondblessed

Rough_Rock
I cannot stop staring at the ring you posted! are you the owner? I WANT IT BADLY! I showed the love of my life that ring and he really liked it also and he knows nothing about rings or fashion! More details on where to purchase them please! :) :appl: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

ariel144

Ideal_Rock
ladyofshalott2013|1358183651|3355281 said:
Thanks, my fiance bought it from Excel Diamonds. The setting is listed under their "Designer Inspired" rings. Let me know if you have any questions :)

Here is a link to the setting I chose. http://www.exceldiamonds.com/-Engag...a-With-Mill-Grain-Edge--1544.html?vid=3037508

You can pick a diamond with Excel to go in the setting. Mine is a square cushion cut diamond.

Beautiful! Thanks for posting and congrats!

Keep posting those cushions...glad this thread got bumped.

whimsicarol

Rough_Rock
Here is my cushion modified brilliant micropave halo platinum e-ring. I specifically asked for cushion modified brilliant - I know a lot of ppl here don't like it but I love the organic look of it (it glitters & shines really nicely). Stabilizer balls were added because my knuckle (sz 3.5) is larger than my finger (sz 3.25).

photo_5_7.jpg
photo_10_.jpg
photo_4_1_.jpg
photo_2_4_.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results