shape
carat
color
clarity

CUSHION CUTS! A collection...

jmona

Rough_Rock
Husband ordered my ring today from Verragio with a Halo cushion 2.21cts center stone from their new collection Parisian 117CU.
Because of the modifications it wont be ready for 6 weeks but I can't wait! :appl:

photo_47.jpg

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
jmona|1343444786|3241797 said:
Husband ordered my ring today from Verragio with a Halo cushion 2.21cts center stone from their new collection Parisian 117CU.
Because of the modifications it wont be ready for 6 weeks but I can't wait! :appl:

jmona, how exciting!! Be sure to post a pic here when it's done!

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I guess I'm the only one here who likes cushions? :cry: Sniff sniff!

KristyDarling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Laila, just wanted to say THANKS for serving as archivist on this thread! It's literally one of the world's best online resources for anyone considering cushion cuts.

(ps - so many lovely beauties added recently! And thank you for adding my ring!!)

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
KristyDarling|1344706794|3249795 said:
Laila, just wanted to say THANKS for serving as archivist on this thread! It's literally one of the world's best online resources for anyone considering cushion cuts.

(ps - so many lovely beauties added recently! And thank you for adding my ring!!)

Aww, thank you KristyDarling!! :)) I was beginning to worry that no one else liked looking at cushions except me, haha. I absolutely love your ring by the way.

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh no Laila!!! I'm here drooling right along with you!! I love the cushions and I'm also thrilled you are keeping it rolling - thank you :D

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:wavey: Laila!!! I knew you'd be on this one right away!! Its a GORGEOUS AVC that Cachette just got!! Ah, love that the cushion lover numbers are growing!!! You are wonderful to keep this updated - thanks for being so diligent and keeping it going! :appl:

Cachette

Brilliant_Rock
Thank you Laila for posting my AVC!!!!!

Cachette :))

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results