shape
carat
color
clarity

Could you wear these two bands with this center?

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

wehberb

Rough_Rock
I wanted to get peoples opinion on wearing two of these eternity bands with this center e-ring setting. They are the matching bands. Do you think they will sit nice and snug?

Opinions and ideas wanted!!!

eternityringcenter.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
it looks like they were made to fit each other
33.gif
flanking it on both sides would look beautiful!
36.gif

Lula

Ideal_Rock
Yes, that will be beautiful. After the wedding, your new bride can have them soldered together at a jewelry store so they are one ring instead of three rings, if she wants.

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
looks like it would fit nicely..and I think it would look FABULOUS

TripleG

Shiny_Rock
Trade
Its so stunning. I think it will look awesome together. I purchased a ring for my mom which was a three stone ring, and because I didnt want it to be an engagement type feel to it and have it be a RHR type deal, I got her two eternity bands similar to what you showed and it looks amazing and supports it really well. She didnt have them soldered together so they unfortunately move around too much but shes stubborn and doesnt want to get that done. But it really does give it a beautiful supported look and feel to it. Very Classy.

tigian

Ideal_Rock
I think having 2 bands will work well. You can make them into one ring by soldering them all together, but it may be nice to have the option of mixing and matching.

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock
I think it''d look stunning!!! or if you had 2 sapphire and diamond eternity band, that''d be lovely!
30.gif
anything would look great with that ering!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
Those rings look gorgeous together! For some reason though, it looks to me as if the basket may not allow the bands to sit flush to the e-rings. Then again I may be wrong and it''ll be perfect!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Its a gorgeous set...
Will they fit flush against the peg head? :)

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I would wear one of those eternities on either side of that e-ring, but they won''t sit absolutely flush though because the bottom of the head sticks out just a tad from the shank. If you leave the e-ring alone, you''ll have a tiny gap on either side between one ring and the other. As an alternative, if you really want all three rings to sit flush, ask the good people at JA to change or modify the head on the e-ring.

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
oooohhhhh.....i think it''d look beautiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results