shape
carat
color
clarity

Coming to ME soon! 3 stone AVC and EC

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I inadvertently created a duplicate thread which has since been removed. Thank you Ella! :wavey: So here's a new and separate one showing only the diamonds while the rest of the coloured stones remain in CS. I don't have the rings in hand yet so these are the jeweller's pictures.

The first three are of my AVC which was purchased way before GOG coined them officially as AVCs. A 1.6 ct L (forgot the clarity, either VS2 or SI1) AVC with 2 side cushion cut red spinels. When it was previously set in white gold, the L faced up very white. I've since changed my mind and decided to play up the lower colour in 18K yellow gold and it worked better than I expected.

avc_7.jpg

avc_spinel_flash.jpg

avc_spinel_profile.jpg

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Re: Coming to ME soon! 3 stone AVR and EC

Up next is officially my e-ring but I switch all my rings around so it doesn't really matter. The EC is from JA and reset into a Harry Winston inspired butterfly-like setting. The original had marquises and pears but I went with all rounds instead.

ec_reset_.jpg

ec_flash.jpg

ec_profile.jpg

Circe

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Chronological, I love both of these - they're so classic! I especially love the cushion trio: what a scrumptious pairing!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :love:

GemFever

Ideal_Rock
Trade

:-o

Those spinels!!! To die for. Now I realize why I've stopped frequenting the CS subforum... too many things I want! Too many holy grails quickly jump on my list. Red spinels like those would certainly be a holy grail! Amazing Chrono! :love:

derbygal

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Oh my. . . I've often thought of doing a 3 stone with red spinels. Absolutely gorgeous, Chrono!

badabling

Shiny_Rock

The AVC with the spinels is amazing!! What is the size of the AVC?

yennyfire

Ideal_Rock
Trade

Magnificent Chrono!! Awaiting handshots!! :appl:

Niel

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

That red is the absolute perfect red to me. I'm in awe.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Both are absolutely gorgeous!!! Those red spinels are something special.

stargurl78

Ideal_Rock

Both rings are absolutely beautiful! Love that 3-stone :love:

sapphirering

Shiny_Rock

that three stone is amazing. love love love.

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Gorgeous! Love them both!

JulieN

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

I like your style. Gorgeous

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium

Chrono|1367590670|3439570 said:
I inadvertently created a duplicate thread which has since been removed. Thank you Ella! :wavey: So here's a new and separate one showing only the diamonds while the rest of the coloured stones remain in CS. I don't have the rings in hand yet so these are the jeweller's pictures.

The first three are of my AVC which was purchased way before GOG coined them officially as AVCs. A 1.6 ct L (forgot the clarity, either VS2 or SI1) AVC with 2 side cushion cut red spinels. When it was previously set in white gold, the L faced up very white. I've since changed my mind and decided to play up the lower colour in 18K yellow gold and it worked better than I expected.

My jaw dropped. Literally. And I said OH MY GOD out loud, and called DH from across the house to come see. Those spinels make for THE most beautiful and striking threestone I have EVER seen. Including mine. That RED....
:love: :love: :love: :love: :love: :love:

Chrono, I bow to your taste - it is exquisite!!

bright ice

Ideal_Rock
Premium

Both are beautiful :love:

04diamond<3

Ideal_Rock

YUMMM!!!!!! Can't wait for you to get them!!! :love:

woofmama

Ideal_Rock

Chrono those are two of the most delicious rings ever!!! You know I'm a step-cut lover, but OMG I want that three stone!!!!

My heart is pounding over that beauty, I want a three stone sooooo bad! I've been looking at AVC's since I've been on PS and dreamed of a three stone. Please post hand shots when you get the ring :))

D

Deactivated member 42515

Oh my worrrrrrrd........!!!!! Word! Word! Word! That ring with the spinels! Like really???? Is this ring for real? Cuz it is amazing!!!!

AND YOUR ERING!!! WOOWOOWOWOWOWOOW

SandyCheeks

Brilliant_Rock
Dear goodness :cheeky: each ring has its own beauty and charm . The yellow gold with the spinels and avc is such a stunning combo then the emerald with the exquisite setting!! Will you wear them as a RHR and ER at the same time? I would :appl:

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am surprised by the warm responses and such kind words here in SMTB. I rarely come to this section of the forum. Thank you to Circe, Motownma, DerbyGal, YennyFire, Niel, Catmom, Stargurl, Sapphirering, Laila, Julie, DS, Bright Ice, and 4Diamond.

GemFever,
Come play in the coloured gemstone world. It's a rainbow over there. :cheeky:

Badabling,
The AVC measures 7 mm.

Yssie,
You are so funny! Your comment brought a smile to my face, together with a chuckle.

Woofmama,
I love classic 3 stones too but I wanted it big and with a strong presence. I wasn't sure if I was done with my AVC upgrade yet but since I decided on it, there's no reason to wait any longer for the final setting. The 2 spinels have been waiting for many years to be set. I love them very much and they deserve a spectacular centre stone.

YT,
Yes, they are for real. Perhaps you can try them on during another Seattle GTG. :tongue:

SandyCheeks,
Of course they will be worn together. One on each hand! :bigsmile:

Mayk

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Did I mention that HW Inspired EC was spectacular? Wowsa!!!! Please come back with hand shots!!! Swooooon :love: :love: :appl:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Can't wait to see handshots of your AVC 3 stone!

dreamer_dachsie

Super_Ideal_Rock
They are all gorgeous but that AVC and spinel three stone is MIND BLOWING! I can't wait to see it.

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, they are gorgeous!!! :love: I am very excited for you and I cannot wait to see pics of these on your hand! :appl:
Glad you are posting this here-thank you for sharing. :wavey:

distracts

Ideal_Rock
Premium
OH wow, wow, wow! These are both SO gorgeous! I especially love the three-stone... three-stones are my favorite and colored stones are my other favorite, and this combines them in such a smashing way. Lovely!

Snicklefritz

Brilliant_Rock
Hubba, hubba :love: They are both spectacular! I love the L AVC and red spinel combo!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Chrono, they are both amazing and gorgeous rings.

chrono

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Mayk,
My EC doesn't hold a candle to yours. What would I do to have a monster like yours. :naughty:

Mom2Boys, Dreamer, Missy, Distracts, Snickle, and Marcy,
Thanks so much! I can't wait to wear these myself. I hope to receive them before the end of the week.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results