shape
carat
color
clarity

Classica Diamond (macro shot!)

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Hey Pricescopers!

I haven't been here in a little while. I am looking forward to browsing and seeing all the delicious bling!

I posted here around the time we got engaged (we've now been married over a year) and some of you may remember me posting about my unique cut classica diamond. I never really got a photo until a few months ago that really shows off the unique facets of the cut and I'm happy to share this! I am a professional photographer and I was playing around with my set one day while waiting for clients to show with my macro lens. This is also back lit with the sun behind the ring so you can see the facets especially well.

You can also see the cut corners near the prongs and how the diamond has brilliance like a princess or round cut, but the top facets are more similar to an asscher. I love my diamond :)

Thanks for letting me share. I really really love this photo.

screen_shot_2013-02-21_at_11.jpg

kenny

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice shot, and very beautiful cut of diamond I had not seen before. :appl:

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
It's beautiful, definitely not a cut pattern I have seen before either!

luckyerialc

Rough_Rock
Wow, what a beautiful cut! I also LOVE the shots!!

eta: I also really adore the setting! :D

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
gemtastic|1361470659|3386570 said:
Beautiful picture. Where did you find that cut?
My husband got it as an estate diamond at a local jeweler! I know that Hyde Park Jewelers sells them, but they're the only store online I've found and you have to call especially for them.

I'll work on taking more and posting them soon :) I won't be back with my camera and nice daylight again until at least Friday evening.

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results