shape
carat
color
clarity

CKBLuxury.com

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GrayC25

Rough_Rock
Hi everyone! I''ve been trying to get in touch with v!v! to discuss her lovely wedding band from ckbluxury, but she hasn''t been around or hasn''t seen the thread.

I love her band and would love to get something similar, but have never done anything custom, nor have I done anything online. I''m a bit nervous about it, as is my fiance. We have less than six weeks until our wedding and are fast approaching our deadline.

Have any of you worked with ckbluxury.com?? And if so, how did it work? Were you nervous? How did you know you were getting diamonds that were of good quality? I know that Brad said he was GIA certified, but how do you know the diamonds in your rings are the ones he said you were getting? This iwould be the first time we''ve veered from our own jeweler, who we completely trust, but he can''t get what I want.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
v!v! is the only one I know of that has a ring from them. I got a price quote, but ended up going the Adwar/Whiteflash route.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results