carat
color
clarity

Christmas "Bling" Advent

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
W :love: W!!

Your collection is just fabulous, what an amazing array of bling :love: …the eternity and cushion are SO beautiful, and the grand finale just blew me away! Thank you so much for sharing your collection with us, it was a lot of fun and a real pleasure! :appl: Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Ashleigh

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, your collection is amazing! I'd love a 12 ct ring like yours one day! Do you wear the 12 ct daily when you've so many to choose from? Merry Christmas.

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your ering is just exquisite! Love it and don't even know what to say about six carat center stone and six carat halo! Wow!

Your jewelry is just gorgeous but most of all, thank you for sharing them with us in such a fun way! I think we've all enjoyed the many days of many beautiful pieces of jewelry.

Merry Christmas to you and yours!!

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for sharing your bling with us! They are all lovely but my favorites are the pin/pendant and the 3 stone. Just beautiful! Merry Christmas.

pandabee

Ideal_Rock
WWOWEEEEE so amazing!!!! Love that 3ct cushion ring. And the 12ctw with the 6ct center! What a dream! Merry Christmas to you indeed :appl: :love:

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What an amazing collection! I love your pendant as well as too many others to mention.
Thanks for sharing and wear in good health!

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Fabulous collection!!! :love: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Thanks so much for sharing with us! Stick around...this is a very fun place for jewelry lovers!

Scarlett1

Brilliant_Rock
WOW WOW WOW :love: :love: :love: :love:
What a cracker of a ring, unbelievably amazing.
Have really enjoyed looking through your collection :appl:

lovefordiamonds

Shiny_Rock
I wish they had an emoticon of a smiley with its jaw dropping. Briconate18, your collection is absolutely fabulous! It has truly been a joy to follow your thread! All your pieces are so beautiful - I can't wait for next years! Happy Holidays, thank you for sharing!! :love: :appl: :appl: :appl:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results