shape
carat
color
clarity

Christmas "Bling" Advent

Laila619

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning collection you have!! Keep 'em coming my dear!

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/20/13 - These are 5 stackable rings. I got these last year when black diamonds were "in". I still enjoy them, I love stackable rings!

black_diamond_ring_-_1.jpg

black_diamond_ring_-_2.jpg

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
This is such a fun thread!

sweet_blossom

Shiny_Rock
:love: Great thread of your beautiful collection. How do you decide what to wear in the morning :twirl: --each piece is absolutely gorgeous!

Happy Holidays :wavey:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
What a great collection.

Cough it up Bling lady :devil: It is now the December 21st and I am anxiously awaiting today's post of BLING :love:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:appl: :appl: :appl: :appl:

I love this!! Every day its like a new treasure!! I would love to see a 365 daily calendar of all your bling!! LOL!!

charleston1 said:
Cough it up Bling lady It is now the December 21st and I am anxiously awaiting today's post of BLING
Um... ya... hey, the day's half over... where's the new installment??? ;)) :wink2: ;))

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/21/13 - This is not a ring I wear very often, but it is great for special occasions. The center stone is 1 carat and G color SI clarity. I usually wear it to a wedding or holiday party.

radiant_0.jpg

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
Sorry Charleston1 and Enerchi!! I just got home and finally had time to post. I will try to do better tomorrow!! :mad:

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
:D your bling is worth the wait- no pressure!! :D

That's an awesome statement piece above! :appl:

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous!!! Love your collection!! :love:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Stunning ring! It is a great cocktail ring. :love:

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/22/13 - This is my most interesting piece, it is a brooch but can also be a pendant. Sorry for the blurry picture, I couldn't get a good picture because it wouldn't cooperate and not move. Hope you enjoy the close up picture. I usually wear it as a pendant but have worn it once or twice on a sweater.

brooch_-_1.jpg

brooch_-_2.jpg

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Oh wow that is very beautiful!! :love: Love checking out your gorgeous bling everyday Briconate18!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Oh, I love that piece!! Do you know anything about the history of it?? OEC's? OMC's?? It is beautiful no matter what It is!!

I can't wait to see each new piece you post about --- I know we are 3 days away from Christmas, but I'm hoping this 'show' never ends!!!

artdecogirl

Brilliant_Rock
Awesome thread idea!!!!!! All your pieces are gorgeous, thank you do much for sharing with us! I look forward to the rest and hope as others have said it prompts others to share also. :wavey:

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
Oh that is GORGEOUS. Yes, details please :appl:

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is stunning! Can't wait for tomorrow - thanks for the fun of this thread!!

Asscherhalo_lover

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That antique pendant/brooch is my favorite so far! There are a lot of old cut lovers here!!!

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
Hi Enerchi and Charleston1, I will try to get more information on the brooch, I will post as soon as I get it! :appl:

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/23/13 - The countdown officially begins! We are 3 days away from Christmas, hope everyone has enjoyed this as much as I have :D Today I am posting my "wide" eternity band. This ring is great because of the sparkle and the prongs don't ever get caught on my clothes. Enjoy! 2 more days...and for some of you who have been wondering, I have been saving the best for the last 2 days. :bigsmile:

eternity_band_-_1.jpg

eternity_band_-_2.jpg

kalomeli

Shiny_Rock
:love: :love: :love:

You have such an amazing collection!

MissGotRocks

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That is a beautiful ring! I knew the best would be at the end but it has been a great ride! Bring it on!!

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/24/13 - For Christmas Eve I am sharing my 3 stone ring. The center stone is a 3 carat cushion cut with .75 moon shape stones on each side. Enoy! :razz:

cushion_-_3.jpg

cushion_-_1.jpg

cushion_-_2.jpg

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
I AM POSTING MY CHRISTMAS PIECE TODAY BECAUSE I WILL NOT HAVE TIME TOMORROW. IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO SEE IT UNTIL TOMORROW, DON'T SCROLL DOWN.

Dreamer_D

Super_Ideal_Rock
Briconate18|1387931868|3580185 said:
12/24/13 - For Christmas Eve I am sharing my 3 stone ring. The center stone is a 3 carat cushion cut with .75 moon shape stones on each side. Enoy! :razz:

I would love to know more about your cushion! It looks like an old cut, I think I see a large open culet peeking there? Do you know anything more about it?

Briconate18

Rough_Rock
12/25/13 - It is finally Christmas! Drum roll please........6 carat center stone and 6 carats in the setting. I color and VS clarity. I have truly enjoyed doing this, I plan on doing it again next year. Thank you for your comments. Hope you all have a very Merry Christmas and Happy 2014!

finale_-_1.jpg

finale_-_2.jpg

finale_-_3.jpg

charleston1

Shiny_Rock
WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW did I say WOW! :love: :love: :love:

I could not resist and had to look at your Christmas posting - stunning! 12 carats total in one ring OMG.
I also love your 3 stone ring with the cushion centre, it is so beautiful.

Have you ever added up the total carats you own?

Your collection is stunning and it was such a great idea to post a piece per day! I really enjoyed it. Thank you! :appl:
Oh and your nail polish looks really good, especially the last one with the huge ring.

Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas. :wavey:

pregcurious

Ideal_Rock
Whoa momma!

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
OH
MY
GAWD!!!

Briconate - you are my hero!! I ADORE all of your pieces... that wide eternity would make me VERY happy ---- WOW!!! And the 3 stone cushion w 1/2 moon sides??? oh --- BEE - HAVE!!
Now the halo --- STOP!! I am going to go to bed dreaming of your diamond treasure trove! My christmas wish is to have a play date with everything!!

(and since right now, it is still my birthday, I just think its the polite PS thing to do--- so feel free to ship me your trinkets and I'll send them back when I'm bored!! HAHAHAHAHA!!!! :Up_to_something: :lol: :Up_to_something:

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Thud!!! I fainted and am in bling heaven!

You have an incredible collection. Absolutely breathtaking. It's so hard to pick a favorite, but the ones I'll be dreaming about tonight are the stackers from day one (especially that middle one) and the brooch/pendant. I'll have visions of sparklies dancing in my head tonight!

Thank you so much for sharing. What a wonderful treat!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results