shape
carat
color
clarity

Cartier Trinity pair

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
My Finacee and I got a pair of Cartier Trinity bands as wedding bands, on my last day of 4 year stay at NYC (for graduate school). I have the ultra-thin version, fiancee has the classic version. Unfortunately we lost the paper bag, boxes and certificates of authenticity on the first day we got it ... I forgot it at the steak house where we dined that night, and the staff couldn't find in on the next day

40.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE that idea!!! If I had it to do all over again, I might have gotten that for my wedding ring!!! It looks so good with your ering! Can you take more pics? I have been eye-ing a trinity ring for a while, and have been scoping ebay for one, but I just can''t quite pull the trigger. I love that yours and your hubby''s match!! It has great symbolism, too! Don''t them stand for Love, Friendship, and Fidelity, or something like that?

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
Thanks so much for your complements! Yes the 3 golds stand for Friendship, Love, Fidelity. I love that idea! The other ring I was considering was the Claddagh ring which stands for the same idea, but I don''t see how that would fit in with my engagement ring.

steve and zoe ring two.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
You should be able to call Cartier and they can look up your order and replace the paperwork that was lost. Goodluck and I love your bands! Gorgeous!

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE ''em!!!! I''m sure they will replace your paperwork and even boxes and bags!!!!!

tigian

Ideal_Rock
Your trinity ring looks like it was made for your e-ring. Looks so perfect together. Love that you have matching rings!

Farleysmom

Brilliant_Rock
likeit.gif
The trinity ring looks great with your e-ring -- what a great idea!

blingbunny10

Brilliant_Rock
I'm a big fan of the Cartier Trinity, but I don't think I've ever seen this ultra-thin version before. Delicate and lovely!

Miss Sparkly

Brilliant_Rock
Wow, what a great idea. The band looks amazing with your ering.

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LOVE LOVE LOVE the matching rings! It looks gorgeous with your e-ring!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
That is way cool!!! Congrats on a beautiful set!!!

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
Thank you everyone for your kind comments!!

The E-ring:
1.05 C
G
SI2
White gold band 2 mm wide
Size 4.25

My Ultra-thin (1.5mm each band) Trinity band:
size 49
The ring definitely feels loose on my finger. But the store manager wouldn''t let me go any tighter, as he mentioned that the cost for re-sizing the Trinity band is prohibitively high (having to resize all 3 bands)

Financee''s classic Trinity band:
size 57

I LOVE the feel of the thicker version on my own hand, but it really overpowers my thin e-ring. Oh well maybe in the future I will get the thicker version as a right hand ring. Thanks for letting me share!
36.gif

Natylad

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I''m honestly in love with your idea of using these rings as your wedding bands
30.gif
They look amazing on your hands
3.gif
The thin version of the ring really accentuates the beauty of your ER and it compliments it, without overpowering it in any way..Indeed magnificent...Ah, and by the way...Your ER rocks too
2.gif
Enjoy them all and wear them in good health
5.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
how soon until you get married and are able to wear the rings??!! Love ''em!

makemepretty

Brilliant_Rock
I love your band with your e-ring. Beautiful, I didn''t know they came in different thicknesses, the delicateness is lovely(I want one now). I would have never thought a man would wear a trinity ring, they just seemed feminine to me. This is the first time I''ve seen it used as a mans ring.

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
Thank you guys!

Fiancee and I have been wearing the rings now, though not married. It was lucky that we were wearing the rings, otherwise we would have lost the RINGS and boxes and certificates! We take it as a sign that we should not be taking them off.
19.gif
Wedding day is yet to be set, probably some time early next year.

Zoe and Steve ring 4.jpg

legra

Brilliant_Rock
Your ultra-thin trinity ring is so pretty and delicate! It looks perfect with your e-ring. Lucky you lost only the boxes and paperwork- that would have been heartbreaking to lose the rings too.

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
I was worrying that the Trinity may not be a ring for men, but we tried it at the store and it looked perfect! And the store manager actually mentioned that the original Trinity made in 1928 was designed as a men''s ring. I have actually seen one of my professors (a guy) wearing the Ultra-thin version, I would agree that was too delicate. For guys the thicker the better!
41.gif

motownmama

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I agree! Don't take them off!!!

Love you newly added pics, but if you don't mind my saying, your trinity does look a tad too big. That's your call, but my ring size has gone down after 4 kids - not up. (from 4.25 to 4) Best of luck planning your wedding for next year!

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
My stomach was in my throat thinking you''d lost the rings too, but then I read further and realized it''s just the paperwork that''s missing! Thank goodness!!

Congrats! Using the thin version as a wb is a very creative idea
1.gif

EHR2009

Brilliant_Rock
Love you newly added pics, but if you don''t mind my saying, your trinity does look a tad too big. That''s your call, but my ring size has gone down after 4 kids - not up. (from 4.25 to 4) Best of luck planning your wedding for next year![/quote]

On the size note...My ring size on my right hand is between a 4.5 and 4.75, and the size 48 ring at Cartier fit my hand the best (which is about a size 4.25). The salesman said that it''s like trying on jeans made by different designers...different sizes fit differently depending on the brand. Does the ring seem too big that it would fall off on its own when washing your hands, etc.?

zoozoezoo

Rough_Rock
Yes, the ring is a bit big! I tried the shaking test, and sure enough it fell off ...I am considering if I should exchange it, the problem is that I have been wearing the ring for about 1 week now (so some slight scratches), and since I have called up the store manager to request the extra boxes, certificates that I lost (I need to have a friend pick them up)... I don't want to create too much troubles...

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results