shape
carat
color
clarity

Can anyone help ID the designer of this ring???

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

GossamerAngel

Shiny_Rock
Hi all!

So, I was cruising the "celebrity ring" threads over on jewelry pieces, and came across a picture of Carmen Electra''s engagement ring. Well, the picture blown up in the inset (bottom right corner) of the magazine scan page is obviously *not* the same ring as Carmen''s, but I ***love***
30.gif
that ring''s design!!! Maybe not so much as an engagement ring, LOL, but just in general -- between the cool sort of rose-cut of the stone, the distinctive little cross stampings on the prongs - it is so unusual, I would just love to know who it was by because I bet they have more cool jewelry I''d love to drool over too
25.gif

Can any of the experts (or non-experts!) help? My first though was maybe Cathy Waterman or Loree Rodkin, but a search through those designers'' collections produced nothing even close.

slide6-carmenblackring.jpg

VRBeauty

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Web sources said he got it at mysolitaire.com, for a whopping $1650. Take it with a grain of salt, of course...

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results