carat
color
clarity

Calling mom2boys - modeling request?

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi m2b,

I know this is a weird request but can you take a pic of your Gabriela worn with one of your thin pave eternities from Victor? I'm trying to decide if I do love this look. I saw a pic some where else who did this pairing, a plain shank ering with a skinny pave. Both about the same width. If you have time and don't mind I woiuld really appreciate it! Hope to get some ideas and decide if I will go visit victor next month.

Thank you so much!

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Hi there! :wavey: I got your request--I will try to take some more pics for you today when I get a chance. So envious that you will get to meet w/ Victor in person to discuss a possible reset!

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
How exciting that you will visit Victor next month!
Are you still thinking about resetting your e-ring? It's such a Gorgeous look. A solitaire with blingy bands will look great on you as well. Especially paired with your tennis bracelet :love:

Happy thinking :wavey:

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Back w/ more pics for you...

img_5813.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Close up w/ side profile:

img_5814.jpg

img_7465.jpg

m-2-b

Ideal_Rock
Premium
And for those of you who like to stack... :naughty:

img_5815.jpg

img_7457.jpg

MMtwo

Ideal_Rock
Well, I love it! I love your diamond, setting and the stack :) :appl:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
I love it as a solitaire and combined with 1 or 2 bands. So versatile!!!
The fact that the rings do not sit entirely flush creates such a sophisticated and effortless look.

cflutist

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Classic, beautiful, elegant, and versatile too. :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OMG OMG OMG!! m2b you did it!!! Thank you so much. I love it! :love: :love: :love: I can't thank you enough. I am so excited. I love seeing your set like that. It's gorgeous. Is it just me or does that single band make your center stone look even bigger?!?! :drool: Thank you!! I'll get to spend the rest of the afternoon drooling over your beautiful rings. :lickout:

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1413664254|3769147 said:
OMG OMG OMG!! m2b you did it!!! Thank you so much. I love it! :love: :love: :love: I can't thank you enough. I am so excited. I love seeing your set like that. It's gorgeous. Is it just me or does that single band make your center stone look even bigger?!?! :drool: Thank you!! I'll get to spend the rest of the afternoon drooling over your beautiful rings. :lickout:

I agree!! And this combination will look great on you as well. You have such elegant and slim hands and arms.

AVCadmirer

Shiny_Rock
M2M Perfection as always...love your pieces :love: :love:

LLJs Thanks for requesting these as I am about to reset my stone into a Gabriella but am debating on pave, share prong or nothing at the moment. You are so lucky to be personally visiting Victor, I bet you get to see some amazing rings... please take pics if you can.
Im very interested to see what you decide on.

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
paulav|1413674965|3769234 said:
M2M Perfection as always...love your pieces :love: :love:

LLJs Thanks for requesting these as I am about to reset my stone into a Gabriella but am debating on pave, share prong or nothing at the moment. You are so lucky to be personally visiting Victor, I bet you get to see some amazing rings... please take pics if you can.
Im very interested to see what you decide on.

Paulav, did you see this one? I am actually in love with this one. You know how you look at something and it's just LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT? I swear I did not feel this way about my husband. I Love the scalloped basket. I have always wanted a basket but a swoopy looking basket, with bling. I would love this in a four prong, double claw. I'm just worried that I won't love a plain shank forever. Or a pave shank. Can't decide. And there is another piece I an considering that will require saving. I wish we could talk!!

http://www.victorcanera.com/jewelry/engagement-rings/six-prong-pave-solitaire-with-scalloped-basket

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results