shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling "LYNN B" I think I bought your setting?????

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
So much happier.... I loved my ering but the bands just never worked :) Now I have the best of both worlds...... :) WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Picture 538.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Again, Thank you Lynn... Please post a picture of your current set :) WOOO

Picture 601.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
can someone help me with atavar?? I don''t know how to size it
7.gif

lumpkin

Ideal_Rock
Woo, that is the perfect ring for you and your diamond! I liked the old one fine, but this just looks amazing. The side stones are really, really blingy and gorgeous, very lively. I think this should warm the cockles of your heart, LOL! Beautiful, and beautiful on you, as well, Woo. Think you found the permanent home for that rock?

Miranda

Ideal_Rock
WOW...That is some serious bling!!! Your new setting looks great with your stone!!

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Oh Woo! I was so excited today to see those pictures you posted! I am sooooo happy you love it. I was always very happy with the quality (and tcw!
31.gif
) of the side stones, knew that they were very bright and lively diamonds. It was just that darned center stone of mine that kept shrinking right in front of my very eyes!
20.gif
2.gif
1.gif
9.gif

That's exciting that you saw it in the Uneek catalog. As you know then, you got a great deal, Woo!
36.gif
xoxoxo And I am just thrilled that it's being worn happily by someone who loves it. Enjoy, enjoy!

So, here's a photo of my current set, as requested:
(2mm fishtail pave, custom made by WF. Center stone: AGS-0 2.36 RB)

57YAYa1a.jpg

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lynn, I love love love your new set... Did you go straight from this to that??? If soooooooooooo wow, I will aspire to get to that huge center stone.... GOURGEOUS!!!! I am so happy... Although alll I could see in the Uneek brochure was the ring (no prices) typical jewelry store :) I know I received the deal of a lifetime. I have been looking at the ring for a long time. I knew it was a me ring but had spent so much on my other set I felt guilty making the move... Now I am sooooo happy I did. Pearlmans is going to consign my set. Is this only thing you consigned through him???? I have never done this before :) Lynn, I love you current set. Did Whiteflash make it ???? I am a "J" fan... I think they are the prettiest stones out there :) WOOOOOOOOOOOO Did you pick the head on this ring? I love the two prong tips. You have terrific taste. One silly question... Does your DH care that your rings and diamonds? Mine just laughs....

I am going to get my girls to take some photos of me with it on...... I''ll be back :)

Lynn B

Ideal_Rock
Date: 2/17/2007 2:39:21 PM
Author: woobug02
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Lynn, I love love love your new set... Did you go straight from this to that??? If soooooooooooo wow, I will aspire to get to that huge center stone.... GOURGEOUS!!!! I am so happy... Although alll I could see in the Uneek brochure was the ring (no prices) typical jewelry store :) I know I received the deal of a lifetime. I have been looking at the ring for a long time. I knew it was a me ring but had spent so much on my other set I felt guilty making the move... Now I am sooooo happy I did. Pearlmans is going to consign my set. Is this only thing you consigned through him???? I have never done this before :) Lynn, I love you current set. Did Whiteflash make it ???? I am a ''J'' fan... I think they are the prettiest stones out there :) WOOOOOOOOOOOO Did you pick the head on this ring? I love the two prong tips. You have terrific taste. One silly question... Does your DH care that your rings and diamonds? Mine just laughs....

I am going to get my girls to take some photos of me with it on...... I''ll be back :)
Whoa, lots of questions!!!
2.gif
I''ll try not to miss any...

No, I didn''t go right from the ring you now have to my current set (above). There was one set in between!
20.gif
It was a shared-prong, semi-eternity set - but the spinning drove me nuts! Plus I got a little tired of the side view of the shared prong. But mainly it was the spinning... the e-ring would spin left, and the w-ring would spin right and I''d be seeing plain platinum at each end. PLUS the bands were about 2.3-2.5 mm wide, and like I said, DSS is a terrible malady
2.gif
and all I could think of was "How THIN can I go??!" (to hopefully make the center stone look as *BIG* as possible!) So when I found the fishtail pave, I fell in love... and I am still very happy with it. AND I still aspire to a 3.5 or so center stone... although (realistically) THAT may never happen!

Yes, it was the first (and only) thing I have ever consigned to Bill. He was a delight to work with.

Yes, WF made this current setting. They also made my old shared-prong set.

Yes, my current stone is a J, and I couldn''t be happier with it! It is also a totally eye-clean SI2.

Yes, I chose the 4 twin-prong head for the ring you have now. I loved that look with that style. I''m glad you like it too!

And no, my DH doesn''t really understand my love of diamonds... he thinks it''s a rather silly way to spend so much money!!! But if it makes me happy and we both feel that we can "afford" it, he doesn''t care what I buy -- he just says, "Why not?" Although, sometimes when he sees me pouring over PS for hours, or taking 1,000+ photos of my rings, he DOES laugh!!!
2.gif

I think that answered all your questions! Let me know if not!

L

mrssalvo

Super_Ideal_Rock
woo, congrats on your great find..the ring looks perfect on you and just your style...

Sundial

Ideal_Rock
Woo I love your diamond in Lynn''s breathtaking setting - what a stunner you have there!!!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooooooooooo thanks girls :) I feel so lucky. The ring is beautiful and Lynn took such good care of it that it looks new. The double prong head is so pretty. Yes, you are right the side stones are white and bright just stunning..... I am so pleased :)

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Lynn, thank you so much for answering all of my questions. Your new Fishtale set is so so pretty. Whiteflash does terrific work!! Your hubby and mine sound a lot a like. I too hope to get a LARGER center someday. I see how the thin bands make the center POP! Yours looks like a 3+ ct. I can''t wait to head out today in my new ring :) THANK YOU!!!!!!

sparklefan

Rough_Rock
Woobug and Lynn, your rings are beautiful!!!

Woobug, what local jeweler do you use? I live in the Dayton area and just found a new setting a couple of days ago (but don''t think I trust this particular jeweler to remove/reset my stone). Could you email me, if possible (email address is in my profile). Thanks!

woobug02

Ideal_Rock
Wooo Sparkle...I can''t find your email on your profile. I have two jewelers one for easy stuff and one for complicated more high end :) Local Easy Stuff TG Precious Metals, Dayton. For the complicated more high end Harris Jeweler in Troy.... Both places do same day service however.... Harris is high dollar. I highly recommend both... I would love to share more info but can''t find you email..
7.gif

sparklefan

Rough_Rock
Thanks Woobug! My email is [email protected] (it''s in my profile, but I didn''t realize until after I posted that no one can access it except for me!) Good to know I am not the only diamond lover in the Miami Valley!

Skippy123

Super_Ideal_Rock
Beautiful!!!!!! I love it!

FireGoddess

Super_Ideal_Rock
Glad you love it woo!!!
36.gif

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results