shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling Butterfly 17!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Hello there!

I absolutely love your Simon G band (with the rose gold and flowers in it)... I was trying to find it online, but I only could find the version of the ring with diamonds on the rose gold. I like how your rose gold is without diamonds... Makes the stones in the flowers really stand out. :) Do you know what the name of the ring is? Or where I could find it online?

Thank you!
LFVDoll

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
For others who might know, here is a link to the post... https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/simon-g-pink-diamond-flower-band-and-mirabelle-flower-pendant.96092/

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, D&T! I''ll ask them about the rose gold option. :)

butterfly 17

Ideal_Rock
Hi, sorry, I just saw this thread!
It is called the Santa Barbara collection and if you go to the official website, you can find it there but in the more diamond version.
If you go to a simon g retailer, the ring is in the catalog, but only shown in yellow and white gold.
The diamonds do go all the way around the band, but the back has a tiny little rose gold band going down it. I don''t know what it''s for actually.
Firenze Jewels is a great place to purchase it.
If you have bony fingers, like me, I would get a 1/4 size up. It is very wide, about 9 mm I think and with my other bands it goes all the way up to 13 or so mm, so the wider the band, usually, the size needs to go up a bit.
If you get it, you will love love love it! Seriously, I love this ring and simon g in general. I think his work is fanatastic as far as designers go, but pricey. The milgrain is so tiny and perfect and I love the rose gold.

I am pretty sure Firenze would give you a discount. I didn''t purchase from Firenze though.

Lofi

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, butterfly! It looks so gorgeous on your hand... Deciding between getting this as a right hand wedding band... OR waiting until a one or two year anniversary to get this. Either way, it''s a must have. Stunning.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results