shape
carat
color
clarity

Calling all "unique" or "signature" diamond cuts!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Hello!

I love that my fiance got me a diamond that is unique. It's a Classica cut.

"The Classica cut diamond incorporates aspects of the desired princess cut with the classic Asscher cut to create increased beauty, brilliance and fire. The Classica diamond utilizes only Canadian-mined diamonds, and every diamond is tracked from the time it is discovered until it arrived in our store."

Does anyone else have a signature diamond cut? The only downside to having something a little different is that there aren't many of us around! I'd love to see any other unique cuts!

Ring pictures are below :)

Classica on phone.jpg

classica-diamond.jpg

awesome reflection.jpg

CU.jpg

Tuckins1

Ideal_Rock
I have a princess, but I just wanted to pop in and say that your ring is fabulous! ::)

mommy2nk

Shiny_Rock
I have an asscher but I also wanted to pop in and say what a neat diamond.. I have never seen that cut before and hope there are other unique cuts to be seen.

swigertj

Rough_Rock
What I would be curious to see pictures of is the "Mont Blanc" cut diamond. The lady at the store started talking to me about it when I was looking at watches. I am sure they are way overpriced, I bet its an interesting style cut though thats for sure. Atleast if your familiar with the logo 8-)

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
It's clever that they made a diamond shaped like their logo, but I agree, as a diamond it's not that great. :razz:

anitabee

Shiny_Rock
chiming in to say that i really love that cut! you've got a gorgeous diamond :love:

i also happen to be a princess girl. mine's just the standard, however. you know what i'm FULLY in love with?... the princess of hearts cut. so fabulous! if you ever get a chance to see one in real life, go check it out!

again, your cut - classica - has some very nice proportions. great choice!

mrswahs

Shiny_Rock
Thanks everyone! I can't imagine I'm the only one here with a unique diamond! I hope we can find some others :)

decodoll

Rough_Rock
My goodness Sparkly Blonde... I have never seen anything like that in my life!! :love: Too bad it is sold, not that I could afford it anyway!

vc10um

Ideal_Rock
The sidestones on my ring are Calla Cuts. The facet pattern is very interesting...sorry my pictures don't show it that well.

Profile diamond (one on each side):
file.jpg

Sidestones:
file.jpg

More pictures in this thread.

rubybeth

Ideal_Rock

LGK

Ideal_Rock
Sparklybonde, that horse head cut is by Henri Daussi. They cut them pretty frequently. Rockdiamond aka DiamondsbyLauren.com carries them fairly frequently, in all sorts of different specs.

mrweaseluv

Rough_Rock
well i'm still doing some research on this ring i bought my girl. Is surely a unique :D setting is from an 1840 casting beautifully done. the center stones (2) make it special. i belive they are sheild cutbut not at the same time (apear cut to fit together) Anyone finding more information on it i would love to hear it.

IMG_1114.jpg

IMG_1117.jpg

IMG_1118.jpg

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results