shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Burma red spinel diamond earrings

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Hi

First time post here in SMTB, I've got a pair of red spinel earrings and have post it in CS, thought I might try post it here for the first time

Center stone about 1ct each, burma red spinels and eye clean
I don't know how much diamonds used. But it's definitely a pretty big halo
I bought these as finished jewelry when i saw the design I fell in love immediately.It's gonna be a gift for my Mother's coming birthday

tb1idsegxxxxxxyxpxxxxxxxxxx___0-item_0.jpg

img_6509.jpg

SB621

Ideal_Rock
Ohhhhhh wow! these are beautiful! I love the halos are a bit different and so elegant! ear shots pretty please?

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! Those are amazing earrings! I love the different shapes of the halo. Everything about these earrings is just luscious! I know they are for your mom, but could you take an ear shot just so we could see? They are just too beautiful...

OTL

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for the nice comments. I wasn't able to take a picture with it on my ear, but I can take one on my hand =)

img_6524.jpg

Acinom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a special present for your mom!!! I love these earrings. The contrast of the red with the white diamonds is so classic and beautiful. The halo shape is stunning and unique.

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
As already mentioned in another thread, the earrings are stunning, thanks for sharing!

DK :love:

redwood66

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Absolutely fabulous!

junebug17

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are spectacular!!! :love: I've never seen anything quite like them, everything about them is stunning!

iota15

Brilliant_Rock
Wow. They are spectacular for sure! :love: They're like beautiful snowflakes you can wear every day of the year.

What a gift!

If you have a million more pictures, I'd love to see them. That red is amazing!

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are the most beautiful earrings I have ever seen! Unbelievable. WOW!!!! :love: :love:

minousbijoux

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
OTL|1419887577|3809260 said:
Thanks for the nice comments. I wasn't able to take a picture with it on my ear, but I can take one on my hand =)

Those are just so stunning! When is Mom's birthday? Please come back and let us know what kind of happy reaction she has. :bigsmile:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are beautiful. Great color on the spinel.

portia

Brilliant_Rock
These earrings are spectacular! I love how the halos were created. :love:

mochiko42

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful! The color is amazing :) what a lovely present for your mom! I would have a hard time parting with these!

Calliecake

Ideal_Rock
Premium
These earrings are gorgeous. So so stunning! Please come back and tell us about your mom's reaction. What a thoughtful gift!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Those are really just stunning earrings. I love all your pics. Since you couldn't get a shot on your ear, maybe when you give them to your mom you can get a shot on hers! Pretty please. I just love them.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
These are stunning :love: :love: :love: Congratulations on being named Jewel of the Week!

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

I posted in your CS thread, but these earrings are so beautiful accolades are worth repeating!

cheers--Sharon

iLander

Ideal_Rock
My favorite PS earrings of all time are now these.

Holy crap. :cheeky: :cheeky: :cheeky: :love: :love: :appl: :appl: :whistle: :whistle: :clap: :clap:

Want. :Up_to_something: :Up_to_something:

Where did you get them? And do they have more? Will they take my car in trade?

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results