shape
carat
color
clarity

#JOTW Bruce Boone Meets Fancy Colored Diamond Men's Ring

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
Here's the center loose, bought from DBL.
0.93 IF Fancy Light Yellow Asscher
5.35 x 5.27 Measurement

acebruingroup03.jpg

The ring is a bruce boone tension set in cobalt chrome. Size 8.5. One very cool men's ring. Inspired by Kenny's rings. I was worried about the yellow color being washed out in the setting, but boy was I wrong! The color just pops!

boone1.jpg

boone2.jpg

boone3.jpg

boone4.jpg

dk168

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Nice ring, thanks for sharing!

DK :))

wakingdreams53

Brilliant_Rock
Amazing! We're thinking of doing the same thing for FI's ring, but with a sapphire :D He actually asked if your (amazing!!!) diamond has any fluorescence? Also, how comfortable is it to wear?

Rosebloom

Ideal_Rock
That is so so cool!

nottospec

Shiny_Rock
I think men's diamond rings can be tricky but you NAILED it! They are both gorgeous rings and an elegant match

Taylorbug!

Brilliant_Rock
Love it! :love: love the wifes ring also! Is there a thread on her ring?

gregchang35

Ideal_Rock
Great result!

Lovely rings indeed!

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Gorgeous! That is so cool that your ring and your wife's are both yellow diamonds. Matching but not quite. I love that.

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
ACE!!!!!! :wavey: Love both of the rings!!!

JaneSmith

Brilliant_Rock
Oh my! I love it so much, especially how it coordinates with your wife's splendid ring. Gorgeous! :love:

Between you and Kenny and Gregchang, I want to get my hubby an upgrade! :Up_to_something:

canuk-gal

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
HI:

Very well done! And I second the request for a thread on your wife's ring....or rings!!!!

cheers--Sharon

yssie

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
:love: :love: :love:

WOW, what a pair of rings!!!! The pale yellow shows up really well against the white metal - I wouldn't have expected them to pair that way, you made a fantastic choice :sun:

I remember your thread on your wife's pink halo LM (how could we forget?!) but I don't recall seeing that yellow threestone and we simply MUST have more pics of it as well!! :bigsmile:

Ganesha

Shiny_Rock
Very nice! I love the contrast between the white metal and the color of the stone.

I second yssie's request for more pictures of your wife's lovely ring, too!

marymm

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Your asscher looks fantastic in the Boone setting - clean and masculine but also luxe... I showed my DH your ring and now the man has ideas! (ha, but truthfully we are doing a diamond ring for him so your thread has been so helpful, thanks!). And your wife's ring is just dreamy! I too hope more pics will be posted of her ring.

woofmama

Ideal_Rock
Love this ring! If I had a ring made for my husband this would be it :appl: I'm a huge asscher fan and those tension settings are way too cool! Love the matching ring concept too!

periwinklegirl

Brilliant_Rock
Congratulations!!! From one asscher lover to another! (Mine is a sapphire).

Enerchi

Super_Ideal_Rock
Very impressive! I too am quite surprised how the yellow pops against the white setting ... Who knew?! This ring looks very masculine and substantial - love the choices you made :appl: :appl: :appl:

Please do share more pics of your wife's gorgeous ring!

acebruin

Brilliant_Rock
happy new year guys! thank you all for your compliments... i still can't take my eyes off of my ring... i'll put up a thread on my wife's ring soon...

wakingdreams53|1388190052|3581555 said:
Amazing! We're thinking of doing the same thing for FI's ring, but with a sapphire :D He actually asked if your (amazing!!!) diamond has any fluorescence? Also, how comfortable is it to wear?

no the asscher on my ring has no fluorescence... it is very comfortable to wear... my previous wedding band was at 4 mm... this ring is around 5.5mm... i don't really like thicker ring for myself... i have quite a delicate man hand... lol

craighnt

Shiny_Rock
That is a great looking set! Both eye catching looks like they belong together but also each have their own personality without being exact copies in different sizes. Good Job!

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results