shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin Diamonds .25 ctw Martini Studs

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
And here come the ear shots. I still maintain that ears are ODD LOOKING!!!

mariniear1gd.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
1.gif

gd2and2.jpg

tigian

Ideal_Rock
What a great way to end the week. They are going to look great in your second hole. Can''t wait to see more pics. Exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
They snuggle in nice and low.

martprofilegd.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Just because I''m a dork.

gdsillymartini.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Last one for now. I''m waiting for sun so I can catch some SPARKLE!!

martinihandgd.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 5:13:20 PM
Author: tigian
What a great way to end the week. They are going to look great in your second hole. Can''t wait to see more pics. Exciting!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
It was definitely a nice way to end the week.
5.gif

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
DANI- They look fantastic on you
36.gif
! I''m so excited to be getting my bezel ones,, anytime now from BGD as well... I bet they are a real sparkler ehh?

E B

Ideal_Rock
Dani, they''re the PERFECT size! And H&As, to boot! I love them.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for ear shots! Those are perfect size for your 2nd ear hole! It's still substantial looking in my eyes and it's so sparkly (esp the "I'm a Dork" pic). Hope to see these new babies with your WF huggies!

ETA: Can you post your old bezel pictures and martinis side by side for comparison? I wonder the size impact of the bezel as I toggled between the two options for a quite awhile and Brain mentioned a couple of times that the bezel will make it look bigger (e.g. look like a 0.60+ diamond vs the current 0.47 ct). Thanks a million!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 5:50:37 PM
Author: GoodSoul
Thanks for ear shots! Those are perfect size for your 2nd ear hole! It''s still substantial looking in my eyes and it''s so sparkly (esp the ''I''m a Dork'' pic). Hope to see these new babies with your WF huggies!

ETA: Can you post your old bezel pictures and martinis side by side for comparison? I wonder the size impact of the bezel as I toggled between the two options for a quite awhile and Brain mentioned a couple of times that the bezel will make it look bigger (e.g. look like a 0.60+ diamond vs the current 0.47 ct). Thanks a million!
LOL - I was actually just doing that. Here they are side by side (and I get my WF hoops back next Fri, so there will be more pics then.
1.gif
).

sidebysidmarbex.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Just a little flash of blue fire. It''s next to impossible to get fire shots, on your ears, holding the camera yourself.
26.gif

sparkgd.jpg

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
D&T - these things are little disco balls. I got two comments at work and DH said something along the lines of, "Holy sparkles Batman!"

Date: 5/15/2009 5:23:11 PM
Author: EBree
Dani, they''re the PERFECT size! And H&As, to boot! I love them.
I LOVE them! I have H&As, lol. Litlle H&As, but still.
31.gif

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
Aw, they''re bootiful!
5.gif
Love that last combo shot.
30.gif

mercoledi

Ideal_Rock
Love!!

Yay for Dani!!!!

Imdanny

Ideal_Rock
Congrats! That's a great size.
30.gif

Monnyjay

Brilliant_Rock
They are gorgeous, lucky girl
21.gif

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are perfect for your second hole! very pretty!

Linda W

Super_Ideal_Rock
Those are darling earrings and they look beautiful on you. I love the last picture.

GoodSoul

Brilliant_Rock
Thanks for showing the comparison between Martini and Bezel setting. Both looks great for you but glad that you found the setting you love!

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/15/2009 6:19:47 PM
Author: Ellen
Aw, they''re bootiful!
5.gif
Love that last combo shot.
30.gif
They definitely are bootiful.
5.gif

Thanks mercoledi! I love them too!!

Imdanny, Monnyjay, diamondseeker, Linda, and Coati - Muah! Thanks for the lovely comments.

GoodSoul - the bezel definitely makes them look bigger, but for me, for some reason, the martini jus feels better.

I managed to get a shot showing a little bit of subtle fire. They are anything but subtle in real life though!

colorflashmargd.jpg

MMT

Ideal_Rock
Congratulations they are beautiful. I love the side by side comparison shot with the bezels. I think they are the perfect size too
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Thanks MMT! I''m still loving them!

gemgirl

Ideal_Rock
Premium
dani, they are beautiful and I'm so happy you love these. Maybe bezels just weren't your thing. It's awfully nice to have that happy heart feeling when you first open the box. They look fabulous on you! Those arrows are just
2.gif

Question...... how do you take a picture of your own ear? I've tried and I can't do it.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 11:53:58 AM
Author: gemgirl
dani, they are beautiful and I''m so happy you love these. Maybe bezels just weren''t your thing. It''s awfully nice to have that happy heart feeling when you first open the box. They look fabulous on you! Those arrows are just
2.gif

Question...... how do you take a picture of your own ear? I''ve tried and I can''t do it.
Thanks gemgirl! I''m still amazed that I like these better than the bezels - I love bezeled everything else!!!

As for the ears..... LOL - a lot of trial and error! My camera has a display screen on the back, so I stand in front of a mirror, with the camera pointed at my ear, and look at the display screen in the mirror to line it up. I probably have 10 pictures that didn''t turn out for every one that I post.

Love in Bloom

Ideal_Rock
Those are beauties Gecko, and thank you for reminding me how much I LOVE martinis!
2.gif

bee*

Super_Ideal_Rock
Gorgeous!!

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
They are gorgeous and look great on you.

geckodani

Ideal_Rock
Date: 5/18/2009 5:40:50 PM
Author: Love in Bloom

Those are beauties Gecko, and thank you for reminding me how much I LOVE martinis!
2.gif
Martinis are always good!!!
martini.gif
Thanks Love in Bloom!

Thanks bee and marcy!
5.gif
You're all so sweet.

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results