shape
carat
color
clarity

Brian Gavin 3 stone ring!! Early 25th anniversary reset!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
I am happy happy happy!
Back story:
I purchased my gia M vvs1 in a temp setting earlier this year. For years I wanted a three stone but was so concerned about not having enough the finger coverage. So I purchased bands over the years with 40 pointers and then 25 pointers. Yes the finger coverage was awesome but I still wanted a ring. I always loved three stones because I liked that you get a band and ring in one. Its a 3 stone "ring" and looks like a ring. So I got the ok from DH to chose a setting that makes my heart sing because 25yrs is a huge deal. My concern again was finger coverage. I loved my 6.3mm M vvs1 diamond and wanted to make it work. I study so many 3 stone threads and so may online vendors. I always liked the trellis 3 stone because its just a beautiful piece. But I wanted something a tad different. Still undecided i solicited the input of the PS crew on Rocky Talk.

[URL='https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-stone-ring-setting.222469/page-2']https://www.pricescope.com/community/threads/3-stone-ring-setting.222469/page-2[/URL]

When I first saw the Diana setting on BGD and fell in love. After much anxiety and contemplation, and food for thought, I decided to stick with my gut. Oh the Diana... The flow, the lines the ring...love it.

Then I needed to choose side stones to compliment my M. I spoke with Leslie and Jamie numerous times going back and forth between .65ctw side stones or .80ctw side stones. They are so patient, I appreciate the entire BGD team.

I don't get my glamour shots until Tuesday so I made my own. :D

18k unplated gold
GIA M VVS1 6.3mm center with AGS BGD signature K VS1 & K VS2 .65ctw sides
The ring is a size 7.

3stonebb.jpg

3stoneaa.jpg

3stonecc.jpg

diamondseeker2006

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I am in love with the proportions and how they are set! You made a great choice! :appl:

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
diamondseeker2006|1464467086|4037445 said:
That ring is absolutely gorgeous!!! :love: I am in love with the proportions and how they are set! You made a great choice! :appl:

Thank you so much DS for your input,advise, support, and kind words!!! You are awesome!!!! :))

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
It turned out beautiful! Congratulations!!!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
Oh my it turned out beautiful ZestfullyBling, :love: I love the proportions with your sides, & that band you paired it with looks perfect! I love the blingy look of a 3 stone too, don't think I will ever go back to a solitaire--great choices all around! Congrats on your 25th!! :appl: :love: :love:

mrs-b

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Just beautiful, ZB! Congratulations on a gorgeous new ring!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Thank you for you kind words aac, derubygal, tyty, mrsblob, and bug bear !!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
sarahb|1464480483|4037514 said:
Oh my it turned out beautiful ZestfullyBling, :love: I love the proportions with your sides, & that band you paired it with looks perfect! I love the blingy look of a 3 stone too, don't think I will ever go back to a solitaire--great choices all around! Congrats on your 25th!! :appl: :love: :love:

Thank you sarahb!!! Your advise and photo on my previous thread was so helpful in my decision in selecting this band. Its thirteen .025 point diamonds. Thank you so much sarahb for your comments!!! This looks works for me!!! :)) ;-)

3stoneff.jpg

3stonegg.jpg

Rockinruby

Ideal_Rock
Wow! Your new ring turned out beautifully! :appl: It's truly stunning! :love: Congratulations to both of you on your 25th anniversary! :clap:

SparklySoprano

Brilliant_Rock
Stunning ring and stunning combo with the band. I really hope to own a 3 stone myself someday and I love this unique, yet classic take. I think it's absolutely wonderful finger coverage. Your stones look marvelous, too. :love: And congratulations on 25 years!!!

missy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Perfection. :love: :love: :love:
Gorgeous in every way. LOVE this ring on you. :love:
Happy 25th anniversary Zestfullybling! :appl:

luv2sparkle

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow! That is a beautiful setting! The graceful curves are mesmerizing! That is truly a ring you can love for a lifetime, no upgrade could compare. Great choice. I hope you love looking at it every single day. I would not be able to get enough of looking at that gallery. Truly beautiful!

sarahb

Brilliant_Rock
Premium
ZestfullyBling|1464488470|4037585 said:
sarahb|1464480483|4037514 said:

Thank you sarahb!!! Your advise and photo on my previous thread was so helpful in my decision in selecting this band. Its thirteen .025 point diamonds. Thank you so much sarahb for your comments!!! This looks works for me!!! :)) ;-)

Your band really lets the main attraction shine, it's perfection together!! Enjoy!! :wavey:

marcy

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Beautiful ring! Happy Anniversary too.

Jambalaya

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Zesty, your ring is amazing and looks wonderful on you! It's just the right size for your finger. I would love the have BGD Signature-cut ring. Wear it in good health! ps The swirly basket reminds me of swans.

azstonie

Ideal_Rock
Premium
That ring is STUNNING on your pretty hand :appl: I love the setting, and boy does it show those intensely sparkling and white stones. With the band, it looks even better if that is even possible!

Congrats on your anniversary and on an amazing blingie set!!! :love:

LLJsmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
What a lovely three stone. So classic and elegant with lots of bling factor. Congratulations on 25!

Kpearls

Rough_Rock
Would you say that you liked the bling of the five stone or three stone more?

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
SparklySoprano|1464497098|4037625 said:
Stunning ring and stunning combo with the band. I really hope to own a 3 stone myself someday and I love this unique, yet classic take. I think it's absolutely wonderful finger coverage. Your stones look marvelous, too. :love: And congratulations on 25 years!!!

Thank you Sparkly!! I feel this setting is both unique and classic as well. It won me over!! I was so concerned about the finger coverage but I worried too much as usual. It covers my finger just right with the size of stones I selected. Thank so much!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
missy|1464523960|4037691 said:
Perfection. :love: :love: :love:
Gorgeous in every way. LOVE this ring on you. :love:
Happy 25th anniversary Zestfullybling! :appl:

Thank you Missy!!! When I opened the box and slid the ring out I was speechless. Perfection is what came to mind. I couldn't be happier!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
luv2sparkle|1464530722|4037705 said:
Wow! That is a beautiful setting! The graceful curves are mesmerizing! That is truly a ring you can love for a lifetime, no upgrade could compare. Great choice. I hope you love looking at it every single day. I would not be able to get enough of looking at that gallery. Truly beautiful!

Thank you luv2sparkle!!! The gallery is breathtaking IMO!! The craftsmanship of BGD is awesome!! This is definitely a piece I will love forever!!! I am blown away!!! Thank you again!!

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
Jambalaya|1464542055|4037768 said:
Zesty, your ring is amazing and looks wonderful on you! It's just the right size for your finger. I would love the have BGD Signature-cut ring. Wear it in good health! ps The swirly basket reminds me of swans.

Thank you Jambalaya!!! BGD Signatures are top of the line IMO! This ring is a seven ( always have my rings made a tad larger for swelling, im about a 6.5) and I was sooooo stressed the .65ctw wouldn't satisfy my need for coverage. However, Leslie and Jamie continued to reassure me. Im glad I listened. The size of the diamonds is perfect, simple, classy and just my style!! When I first saw this setting it reminded me of a flower. I luv it!! :))

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
azstonie|1464542909|4037774 said:
That ring is STUNNING on your pretty hand :appl: I love the setting, and boy does it show those intensely sparkling and white stones. With the band, it looks even better if that is even possible!

Congrats on your anniversary and on an amazing blingie set!!! :love:

Thank you azstone!!! I cant get over the sparkle either! It is pretty intense! For these to me M color and K color, they are pretty white! Im head over heels!!! Thank you!!! :D

ZestfullyBling

Ideal_Rock
Premium
LLJsmom|1464547904|4037811 said:
What a lovely three stone. So classic and elegant with lots of bling factor. Congratulations on 25!

Thank you LLJ!!! I have to admit I wasn't to confident in the bling factor with the stone sizes, but when I opened the package and put the ring on I was elated!!!! :dance:

Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results