shape
carat
color
clarity

Blue Sapphire E-Ring

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
I''m engaged! After nearly 10 months of searching for a sapphire, we found one and had a handmade custom setting in platinum. Here are pics, albeit indoors.

Manuel E-Ring.jpg

D&T

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Stunning Ring!
30.gif
Congrats!

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
Details:

4.68 ct. sapphire, GIA VB5/4
Surrounded by 58 round brilliant cut diamonds - 0.96 total ct wt, F/G color, VS2 clarity
Handmade platinum

me&myboys

Shiny_Rock
beautiful!!!!
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif
and the colour is just divine!!

mtjoya

Brilliant_Rock
Love your ring! I love your doggie too! So kute!!!!
17.gif

ficklefaye

Brilliant_Rock
oh wow, what a stunner!!
30.gif
congratulations on your engagement and beautiful ring!!

beechezz

Brilliant_Rock
That is one of THE most beautiful sapphires I have ever seen!
9.gif
Congratulations on your engagement and your stunning ring.
36.gif
Just curious, but what are you going to do for a wedding band?

trillionaire

Ideal_Rock
23.gif
THAT is an incredible ring! WOW!!! I adore sapphires, and yours is one of the most amazing that I have seen!

Lucky lady and a HUGE congrats!!!
36.gif

That was certainly worth the wait, no?
2.gif

atroop711

Ideal_Rock
when I saw your pic I actually said OMG out loud..it's STUNNING..just gorgeous! Congrats..this ring is just PERFECT! What kind of sapphire is that? That's my next project.!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
You sapphire is absolutely beautiful!!!! It looks great on your hands...
Can I say something? please don''t be alarmed or think I am raining on your parade...
But I feel that the prongs are covering a lot of your lovely stone perhaps? Maybe it is just
the angle of the pictures? Nonetheless, It is gorgeous and I adore colored stones for
an engagement ring :)

Do you want to share the beautiful story on how he asked you to marry him? I''d love to read it...
Congratulations on your beautiful ring and engagement :)
36.gif
36.gif
36.gif

brendaman

Shiny_Rock
Thanks, everyone! Since our search for the ring, everyone on PS has helped us with the ring search (I learned so much about sapphires, diamonds, platinum, etc.), FIL issues and more. What would I do without everyone here!

beechezz: The jeweler also had my wedding band made at the same time. It''s an eternity band.

Amethyste: I know what you mean about the prongs being prominent, but I did specify I wanted the prongs to hold the stone in place. It was a compromise for a tad more safety. The stone is so lively and the diamonds bling out, in person, that it''s less prominent unless one truly scrutinizes it.

Little Monster

Shiny_Rock
WOW!!! That sapphire is AMAZING
23.gif

Congratulations on your engagement -- you must be over the moon!

Oh... and just be prepared to have complete strangers staring at your left hand from now on
41.gif

AprilBaby

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
WOW! That is a GORGEOUS ring! Congrats on your engagement!

TBjumper

Shiny_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 8:18:25 AM
Author: brendaman
Thanks, everyone! Since our search for the ring, everyone on PS has helped us with the ring search (I learned so much about sapphires, diamonds, platinum, etc.), FIL issues and more. What would I do without everyone here!

beechezz: The jeweler also had my wedding band made at the same time. It''s an eternity band.

Amethyste: I know what you mean about the prongs being prominent, but I did specify I wanted the prongs to hold the stone in place. It was a compromise for a tad more safety. The stone is so lively and the diamonds bling out, in person, that it''s less prominent unless one truly scrutinizes it.
I hate to be odd man out, but I kinda like the big claw prong like look... its like your ring is acting protective of its beautiful blue egg
30.gif
Congrats again its stunning!

Amethyste

Ideal_Rock
Date: 8/14/2009 8:18:25 AM
Author: brendaman

Oh good! :) On my way to work I was thinking of my comment to you, and I felt really dumb for writing it. I am so happy that you love your ring and that you didn''t think that I was out of place for making this observation. Thank you. Again, CONGRATS!!!

tyty333

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Wow, that is really pretty! Congratulations on your engagement and a lovely ering!

Catmom

Super_Ideal_Rock
Premium
Congratulations on your engagement brendaman!!!!! Your ring is amazingly gorgeous and the color of the sapphire is beautiful. Congratulations on finally finding "the one!"

Ellen

Super_Ideal_Rock
That is one eye catching ring, gorgeous!!

Luckyeshe

Ideal_Rock
30.gif
30.gif
WOW!!!
30.gif
30.gif

Congrats on your engagement and your ring!! It's such a gorgeous deep blue color!!
36.gif

Hope it's ok if I add this to the halos collection!!

Status
Not open for further replies. Please create a new topic or request for this thread to be opened.
Be a part of the community Get 3 HCA Results